- Having Over 15+ Years of IT Experience which comprises of 13+ Years in SAP as Basis and NetWeaver Administrator
- Worked in 5 full life cycle implementations.
- Extensive Experience in Providing Implementation and Production Support for the Basis component of SAP R/3, including software installation and system configuration (R/3/ECC7/ Net Weaver /BI/CRM/SRM/SCM/SM/EP/NWDI/MII/HANA,PO).
- ABAP and JAVA Stacks.
- SAP Administration experience on multiple Operating systems Like HP,SUN, AIX,AS/400,Linux,ZOS and Windows NT.
- Worked with following modules implementation.
- AFS,IS - Oil, SD, MM, FI/CO, PP, QM, PM,HR,DP,SNP,GATP,FSCM,HCM,EBP,CRM,SM.
- Expertise in installation and configuration of EP and NWDI.
- Expertise in installation of BOE and BODS.
- Expertise in configuration of CHARM.
- Experienced in end to end implementation of HCM components like ESS,MSS, KM, PAYROLL and TM.
- APO Live Cache Administration.
- SAP Upgrade of 4.6C to ECC6.0 and EHP5 to EHP7.
- Complete upgrade and Unicode conversion ECC and BI.
- Having experience in configuration of Solution Manager.
- Apply R/3 Support (Hot) Packages using SPAM and OSS patches using SNOTE and ABAP workbench.
- Perform hardware sizing/installation/configuration, system landscape design, Client Copies/Imports/Exports, distributed system (ALE),
- Set up and use SAP transport management (STMS) system.
- Monitor and tuning R/3 systems and databases for optimal performance.
- Hands on experience with Data Archiving tools like SARA and DART.
- Well versed with configuration of Job Schedulers like Tidal, Mercury, autosys etc.
- Sound and deep knowledge in dealing with job Schedules.
- Having experience with creation of documents on SOP.
- Worked with Single Sign on and LDAP.
- Database Upgrade and Patch applying for Oracle, MaxDB and MS-SQL
- Reorganizing tables, indexes and tablespaces
- Experience with BR* Backup & Recovery Tools
- Implemented Central User Administration (CUA).
- VIRSA VRAT tool and CC Tool installation and configuration.
- Having work experience with Cross Applications and EDI with Mercator and Gentron.
SAP: 3.1H thru ECC 6.0, Solution Manager, CRM, SCM,HANA and BI, EWM,BPC,PI,xMII(MII).
Net weaver components: EP, XI,PI,PO,GRC,GTS,MI,SRM,Web Dispatcher
Databases: MS SQL Server, DB2 and Oracle, MaxDB.
Operating Systems: Sun Solaris, HP Unix, AIX, Linux & Windows NT/200X,ZOS/MF
Other Tools: Maestro, Redwood,Taxware,Vertex,Toad,Tidal,Topcall,BSISiteminder,MS Office, MS project,MS Access,TWS,Revtrac,uPerfoem,Sabrix
Confidential, Detroit, MI
Sr SAP Basis Consultant
- Setting up of PO landscape
- Basis Configuration of PO systems to release for development team.
- PO monitoring setup for channels, messages and adapters with auto email.
- Helped PI/PO development teams in migration of interfaces.
- Tuned PO and backend systems for high messages processing.
- Go Live support for PO systems.
- Configuration of CTS Plus for PO landscape.
- B2B ad-don installation and service registry setup for PO systems.
- Helped in end to end implementation of PO as Basis consultant.
- Worked on Upgrade of Solution Manager from 7.1 to 7.2.
- Performed SOLMAN SETUP after upgrade.
- Involved end to end preparation, selection, and analysis impact SM 7.2 upgrade.
- Performed content activation carefully as required by customer.
- Helped in BPM, Monitoring, Modelling, Diagram Preparation.
- SAP Fiori administration and configuration.
- Resolved CHARM issues after Solman upgrade.
- Verified and fixed all Solman functions running after upgrade.
- Involved in HANA Migration of BI system.
- Involved in fixing SRM system upgrade
- Configure SAML SSO
- Configure SPNEGO SSO for EP
- Involved in SRM integration with SAP EP.
- Sabrix Bolton system upgrade from 5.0.2 to 5.9.2.
Environment: ECC6.0(EHP3),SM7.0(EHP1),SRM7.0,EP7.0,BI7.0,SCM,CRM, xMII, PI7.0,PO, BPC10, EWM,SM7.1,MS-SQL, DB2, Oracle11G, AIX, MF(ZOS) and Win2003 .
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
SAP Net Weaver Lead Architect
- Installation, upgrade and configuration of SAP Solution Manager systems 7.0,7.1,7.2.
- Configuration of all SAP system landscapes into SAP Solution Manager.
- Heavily interacted with business teams in configuration of BPM for various teams.
- Introduced all SAP teams in using Fiori .
- Configured email, SMS alerts from SAP solution Manager.
- Performed Readiness checks for various global rollouts.
- Upgrade of ECC system from EHP5 to EHP7.
- Built SAP BW Sandbox system using PRD system backup to perform test exports in the source system.
- Performed version upgrade of source SAP BW landscape, so that it can be migrated to HANA database (Source Release: SAP BW System running on SAP NW 7.01, Target Release: SAP BW System running on SAP NW 7.4).
- Performed HANA Sizing for the target environment.
- Ordered OS/DB Migration check service with SAP AGS and got it done.
- Performed OS/DB Migration analysis session along with SAP AGS and implemented their recommendation in the source landscape
- Have worked closely with hardware partners along with customer IT manager to finalize the hardware order.
- Installed HANA systems for setting up of HANA landscape.
- Performed onsite activities for the HANA appliance along with IBM Engineer (such as renaming HANA DB SID, HANA Instance number, HANA Appliance network configurations).
- Performed test exports in the source system and finalized the optimum configuration to be used in PRD BW system to minimize the export time and as well as import time in the target system.
- Performed export of all source system databases using sapinst and used tools like table splitter and package splitter to minimize the export and import times.
- Built target system using sapinst tool and using export dumps.
- After migrating all BW landscapes from AIX/DB6 platform to Linux/HANA platform, supported customer for all post migration incidents.
- Installed and configured SLT landscape which will be used for real time replication of tables into HANA appliance from Source SAP Systems and Databases.
- Configured real time replication of tables from SAP ERP Systems into SAP HANA database using SLT.
- Configured real time replication of tables from SAP CRM, SAP SCM Systems into SAP HANA database using SLT.
- Worked on configuration for PO v7.4
- SAP Fiori administration and configuration
- Experience with EHP 7.4 (or higher)
- During entire OS/DB migration project, worked very closely with SAP AGS support and HANA development team to fix many problems.
- After migrating entire SAP BW landscape, we have successfully integrated SAP BW Systems on HANA with our solution manager system for monitoring and EWA reporting.
- During the project, we have performed several HANA revision updates as when required and as per SAP AGS support team recommendations.
- Performed OS/DB Migration verification session along with SAP AGS and implemented their recommendation in the target landscape
- Impalement and troubleshoot uPerform.
- Installation /upgrade /support/integration of Business Objects.
- Involved in Disaster recovery
- Installation and setting up of JAVA and Dual Stack SAP systems on ZOS/AIX, Windows/Oracle/DB2/MS SQL.
- Expertise in setting up of High Available environment like HACMP,MSCS.
- Upgrade Solution Manager and Installation and configuration of Wily for JAVA systems Monitoring.
- Configuration of SRM system for IMS and integration with SAP Portal.
- Upgrade of XI systems to PI systems.
- SNC configuration for various interfaces with PI system.
- Up gradation of Oracle 10G to 11G R2.
- Upgrade CRM systems and replace existing IPC with new systems.
- Configuration of data encryption service on WebSphere and SAP.
- Involved in sizing, tuning the systems.
- Complete implementation and production support.
Environment: ECC6.0(EHP3),SM7.0(EHP1),SRM7.0,EP7.0,BI7.0,SCM,CRM, xMII, PI7.0, BPC10, EWM,SM7.1,MS-SQL, DB2, Oracle11G, AIX, MF(ZOS) and Win2003 .
Confidential, Tampe, AZ
Sr SAP Basis Consultant
- Installation and configuration od SAP Solution Manager system.
- Pre/post go- live support for our SAP projects.
- Installation of SAP servers and post installation activities
- Applying Support packs and Kernel Up gradation
- Client Administration including client copy / export / import / delete
- Transport setup and management
- Download and applying Support Patches and SAP Notes
- Performance monitoring and fine tuning
- Analyzing short dumps
- Transports in ABAP and Java Environments(Using SDM)
- Performing Pre & Post System Refresh activities
- Worked with Configtool and Visual Administrator
Environment: ECC6.0(EHP3),SM7.0(EHP1),SRM7.0,EP7.0,BI7.0,WD,PI7.1, CRM7.0,SCM7.0, MS-SQL Server 2008 R2, Oracle, AIX and Win2003 .
Senior NetWeaver (Basis) Administrator
- Preparation of cutover activities and setting up of required SAP systems for Stress and String testing.
- Tuning of SAP systems as per requirement.
- Installation of NWDI and setup of CTS Plus in SM.
- Configuration of NWDS for portal development.
- Develop and support Portal ESS and MSS components.
- Application of patches as per business requirement.
- Preparation of IQ documents
- Configuration of BI broadcasting and trouble shooting.
- Tuning of BI and ECC system for data loads.
- Preparation of System refresh documents for BI, ECC systems.
- Basis Configuration and implementation of EP7.0 for ESS and MSS.
- Analyze and application of Portal parameters.
- Complete support for go live for US, Europe and Global rollouts.
- Upgrade of SM7.0 to SM EHP1.
- Architect External Facing Portal.
- Installation and setup of WebDispatcher, Apache and Site Minder
- Configuration of CCMS monitoring with sapccms4x and wily introscope. Preparation of SM for Go-live analysis and EWA.
- Interacting with SAP on resolving technical issues and sizing issue.
- Trouble shoot and rectify on going issues while implementation and production support after Go live.
Environment: ECC 6.0(EHP3),SM7.0(EHP1),EP7.0,BI7.0,SRN,CRM,WD, DB2, AIX and Win2003
Confidential, Chicago, IL
Senior NetWeaver Basis Administrator
- End to End implementation.
- Installation and setup of BI and SRM landscape with Microsoft Cluster Service.
- Creation of Transport Scripts for setting up Production systems for
- Mock testing and Go-Live.
- Tuning of SAP Systems for optimum utilization for Data Loads.
- Installation and setup of BO Server and connecting with CRM and SCM..
- Live Cache Administration.
- Complete implementation of CRM7.0 with IC and JAVA.
- Installation of Comm stations for mobile sales and configuration of data synchs.
- Integration of comm. Stations with CRM7.0
- Creation of system copy document for CRM,BI and ECC.
- Integration of MDM with Enterprise portal and other systems.
- Involved in post go live testing of Mass data loads around 20million records.
- Resolved many BI related issues like activation of Info sources
- Configurations of Early watch reports and Go-live Analysis.
- Configuration of CHARM with Solution Manager.
- Configuration and Integration of SRM with Enterprise portal for web access.
- Working with SAP safeguard team to fix the bugs.
- Complete plan and involvement of Mock tests and stress tests of all SAP systems.
Environment: ECC6.0,SM7.0,EP6.0,SRM5.0,BI7.0,MDM,CRM7.0,BO11x,SCM7.0MS- SQL’05,Oracle 10G,XI on Win2003 and Unix.