- Certified SAP Finance Consultant, with overall 15+ years of Financial and IT experience including 11 years of extensive experience in SAP FICO and Treasury Greenfield implementation of S4 HANA SFIN. 6 years of experience as a Project lead experience includes leading the team, review project documents, set up meetings with External customer like Banks & bolt on teams. Experience in various industries including Chemical, Manufacturing, services, Telecom and utilities has served as a strong foundation in understanding the underlying business processes and implementing the system requirements.
- Strong core consulting skills - communication, organization and planning, customer-facing and interpersonal skills to communicate and manage relationship with business stakeholders and work collaboratively with partners and cross functional teams to analyze, design, configure, test, and implement, SAP solutions to meet business requirements.
- Experience with ASAP Implementation methodology with all phases of SAP Implementation from Project planning Requirements gathering, GAP analysis, business Blue Print document preparation and signoff, Configuration design, write Functional SPECS, Data Migration, Configuration manuals, training materials, Unit Test (FUT), Integration Test, provide test cases for UAT, Cutover, Implementation and Post Go-Live support.
- Strong implementation experience and expertise in design and configuration of SAP FI including General Ledger (Classic and New GL), Accounts Payable (AP), Accounts Receivables (AR), Asset Accounting (AA/AM), Bank Management (BL), Treasury (TM).
- Strong implementation experience in SAP CO includes Cost Center Accounting (CCA), Internal Orders (IO), Profit Center Accounting (PCA), Product Costing (CO-PC) and Profitability Analysis (CO-PA)
- Strong Knowledge on RE-FX processes and Project system processes and integration experience Good experience on implementation of Treasury functionalities includes Cash management and liquidity forecast and Money market products such as Term Deposits, facilities, commercial paper, interest rate instruments and Forex contracts and securities.
- Familiarity with System Development Lifecycle (SDLC) and Agile methodologies and Experience with working on Solmon for Change request management and incidents tracking and worked with ChaRM functionality for transport management system.
Sr. SAP-FICO Functional Lead-Roll out and Implementation of S/4 HANA
- Experienced with ASAP (Accelerated SAP), Gap Analysis, RICEF, LSMW and Create design specifications for all of SAP related activities including: reporting, transactional programming, interfaces, Remote Function Calls (RFCs), Business Application Program Interface (BAPIs),IDOC, User Exits and workflow, interfaces both inbound and outbound with external systems viz external tax interfaces etc.
- Working experience of 6+ months on S./4 HANA SFIN, Simple Finance 1610 on premise/cloud versions and experience on implementing IFRS 15 Revenue Accounting Report (RAR) and New Revenue recognition standards for US GAAP.
- Strong Knowledge in SAP FSCM sub Modules Dispute Management, Collections Management, and Credit management.
- Strong experience in PTP, OTC, RTR and in-depth experience in make to stock and make to order scenarios and Business Workflow process.
- Experience in working with GRC roles environment and experience with providing inputs for BI Team and coordinate right from providing required functional specifications and testing the reports.
- Tracking and analyzing project control metrics. Lead project development, production support and maintenance activities and proactively addressing any issues before they are escalated open tickets/ incidents in queue and allocate tickets to resources and ensure dat the tickets are closed within the deadlines as per SLA.
- Assist Project Management in Risk Management and participate in quality reviews and implement quality norms.
- Expertize with Cross Functional noledge of integration of FICO with Security, SD, PS, PP, HCM and MM and experience with Vendor invoice management processes such as Readsoft /open text invoice image.
- Strong Knowledge on developing functional specifications for application development requests and provides support to technical development activities
- Expert in Migration activities such as converting classic withholding tax data including Master data and transaction data in to extended withholding tax data with standard cockpit.