- Experience supporting organizational global deployment of SAP MM/WM modules.
- Experience in business Process Design, Mapping, Blueprinting, Gap Analysis, configuration, Data Migration, Integration/UAT Testing, End - user training, documentation and go live support.
- Experience creating functional specifications documentation based on business requirements.
- Experience leveraging standard SAP functionality in providing solutions to new business requirements.
- Experience in Master Data Management.
- Strong experience Providing Tier 1 support and root-cause analysis for incidents and/or service requests.
- Excellent knowledge of supply chain and Logistics business processes.
- Experience implementing projects using scrum Project Methodologies.
Confidential, Charlotte, NC
SAP MM Consultant
- FacilitatedBusinessProcess workshops to define asis and tobe processes for ProcureToPay processes involving representation from 3 manufacturing sites from different geographical locations.
- Based on org structure blue prints, I configured/define Organizational Unit hierarchy and their assignments.
- Successfully configured Materials Master including Material Types, definition of views, required Number Ranges for Material types etc.
- Defined Message types, Access sequences, Message Determination Schema for Output Control of Purchase Orders.
- I configured CBP elements covering plant parameters for MRP, Master data and planning elements.
- Responsible for configuring procurement objects including RFQ, PR, PO, SA, Qty and Value Contracts in addition to related release/approval strategies.
- I Created and maintained MM master data objects (IR, Source list, Quota arrangement, Vendor and Material Mater, MRP controller, MRP type, MRP area and planning calendar).
- Defined internal and external confirmation categories in addition to confirmation control.
- Defined partner determination parameters for each purchasing organization.
- I configured the evaluation criteria for MRP and stock requirement list.
- In depth knowledge of Inventory Management including GR/GI, Transfer Posting, Stock Transfer Automotive Movement, Movement Types, and Reservations and general best practice
- I configured the scope of availability check and checking rule for GR/GI and transfer Postings.
- Defined settings for cycle counting.
- Based on vendor evaluation requirements, I configured the vendor evaluation criteria/sub criteria, and scope of list for each purchasing organization.
- I Configured Inventory management elements covering plant settings, GR/GI, Reservations, transfer postings and physical inventory.
- Initiated vendor EDI on boarding process
- Defined IDOC types and related structures and mappings to segments and related fields based on data exchange requirements with vendor and 3PL partners.
- Maintained partner profiles as needed.
- Collaboratively Supported Mass data migration and Master data maintenance using LSMW, MASS, MM17.
- Performed test Plan, execution and reporting as needed, in addition to documenting all deliverables.
- During Post Go live I provided end user training and knowledge transfer for different business process and system functionalities in addition to creating training documentation/references, process maps and task sequences for the different business processes.
SAP LE Business Analyst
- In collaboration with business user, I reviewed existing logistics business processes in order to identify gaps requiring enhancements.
- Determined specific business application software requirements to address complex business needs.
- Developed project plans, identified and coordinates resources, involving those outside the unit.
- Coordinates and executed all training activities according to training concept and plan.
- Coordinates and execute all testing activities and contributed to test plan creation.
- Support key user community with user mentoring, process documentation, and end user training.
- Leveraged SAP best practices and standard functionality in adoption of new processes.
- Developed functional document for RECIFW development.
- Experience developing a warehouse management layout and structure design concept in addition to mapping efficient storage path optimization.
- Created Defined and configured storage types, section and corresponding indicator based on storage requirements.
- Configured stock placement and removal strategies based on storage path optimization
- Designed and Configured automatic fixed bin replenishment and consolidation based on process blue prints.
- Experience configuring and maintaining mobile access integration (Wave link) with SAP WMS.
- As needed Created and monitored automatic batch jobs for MRP, Auto PO creation, PGI, invoicing, fixed bin replenishment, consolidation and inventory cycle count document creation.
- Responsible for Master data maintenance in the logistics environment covering Material Master, Vendor Master, quota arrangement, source list, Information Record, Customer Master, Pricing record, Routingst, BOM, Work Centers, Production versions, Control cycles, Warehouse Master record and WM strategies.
- Knowledge of EDI based on X12 Standards using FTP (File Transfer protocol), RFC (Remote Function Call from/toSAPR/3), ALE/IDOC.
- Collaboratively worked in supporting Data migration using LSMW MASS and MM17 tools.
- Responsible for developing custom reports using SQVI and SQ00 based on user reporting requirement.
- As needed Performed data analysis using SQL and tableau applications in order to determine RIO in support of project justification.
SAP WM Consultant
- I designed Warehouse target concept based on site blue prints in addition to proposed material flow.
- I mapped the Warehouse organization structures In SPRO in addition to related assignment/interfaces to MM.
- I defined and configured storage types, section, Bin type, picking area, doors and staging areas based on storage requirements and business blue print.
- I defined the Bin structure/template for automatic storage bin creation.
- I defined strategies for storage type search, storage section search and bin type search in addition to material master assignments (WM 1 View)
- Based on material movement requirements I configured movement types with corresponding requirement and shipment types.
- I configured wave picking functionality based on warehouse and labor capacity.
- I configured automatic batch determination based on SLED by defining class, search class, sort rule and batch search strategy in addition to material master settings.
- Configure automatic fixed bin replenishment via batch execution of program RLLNACH1
- I configured physical inventory and cycle counting strategies for each storage types and SKU turnover classification.
- I defined the WH print control for the, WH evaluation objects in addition to RF queue management.
- Worked in carbonization and palletization of the product shipped to optimize the packaging size and weight.
- Worked with UPS parcel shipping program (connect-ship), and conveyor system interface with SAP.
- Worked with implementation of RF device setup and implementation of RF scanning solution.
- Supporting DC during go live and after go live in addition to troubleshooting and resolving all SAP issue in SD, WM and MM environment.
- Processing and resolving all incident tickets from global IT operation.
- SAP trainer: Trained super user and end users. Creating documentation for training.
- Supported wireless Zebra printers, conveyor system in addition to print control for warehouse management.
- Set up and maintained all master requirement for WM put away and picking strategies.
- Achieved successful go live for the implementation of SAP in the consolidation for 4 DCs into one.
SAP Business Analyst
- Analyzed business processes and identified relevant systems based solutions alternatives and discuss these with business users.
- Work directly with users and management to build consensus on a solution and coordinate implementation activities.
- Created, maintained and updated detailed project plan with clearly defined work breakdown structures for all Open projects.
- Collaborate with business leaders and key users to continuously improve existing business practices.
- Developed and maintain design, Training, and business process documents for all logistics processes.
- Developed technical and functional specifications documents based on gap analysis in addition performed subsequent SAP system configuration activities in addition to testing and documentation.
- Leveraged SAP best practices and standard functionality in adoption of new processes.
- Regular interaction with users to ensure they understand and are making full use of the system capabilities
- Assist in the technical preparation of Business Process Procedures, Test Scenarios, End-user documentation, and User manuals.