- Around 9 years of Functional Experience in SAP Materials Management (MM), Warehouse Management (WM), Logistics Execution(LE). Experienced in implementation and production support environments in a manufacturing, oil industries. Proficient in the Configuration of Master Data, Release Strategy, Pricing Procedure, Output Determination, Batch Management classification.
- Possess 4 full life - cycle SAP implementations experience in process design and configuration of MM.
- Expertise in Manage Vendor Rebate, E-sourcing Process, Auction-Bidding in ESO.
- Expertise in Unit, Functional, Integration Testing, Go-live Preparation, data conversions and Post go-live support.
- Provide support for SAP MM Purchasing,Inventory Management, and Consumption Based planning and Forecast Based Planning.
- Extensively worked wif SUS (STORAGE UNITS) and HANDLING UNITS(HUS).
- Experienced in the SAP R/3 versions: 4.6C, 4.7, ECC 5.0, ECC 6.0 and SRM 7.0.
- Involved in all aspects of the implementation process, business process re-engineering through ‘AS-IS’, ‘TO-BE’, GAP analysis.
- Expertise in working in Purchase Optimization areas such as Contracts, Scheduling Agreements and Invoice Verification.
- Proficient in the Inventory management areas such as Goods Receipts, Goods Issues, Stock Transfers, Physical Inventory, and Movement Type Configuration.
- Expertise in Procurement Process such as Purchase Requisitions, and Purchase Orders, RFQ.
- Inventory Management: Goods receipts, goods issue, stock transport order, transfer posting, return delivery, reservations, physical inventory document, inventory count and difference posting.
- Data Migration from Legacy system to SAP for upgrade /new implementation/ integration, import of data from any other external system to SAP using LSMW.
- Enhancements configured BADI, BAPI using SAP ABAP coding, custom pick monitor, print output.
- Scenarios to ensure minimum problems after Go-Live. Did analysis of post go-live support depending upon number of issues logged wif halp desk, their significance and scope of continuous improvement of the project.
- MM Module Configuration - Material Master, Purchase Requisitions, Purchase Orders, Vendor Scheduling Agreement, Stock Transport Order, Purchasing Groups, Info records, Vendor, Source List, Movement Types (GR, GI, Transfer Posting), Goods movement of Handling Units, Stock Determination, Physical Inventory.
- Warehouse Management: Master data for warehouse (storage type, section, bin), put away and picking strategies, outbound and inbound movements using purchase order/sales order, packaging and handling units, movement types, bin replenishments, warehouse activity monitor.’’
ERP: SAP R/3, 4.6C, 4.7, ECC 5.0, ECC 6.0, SRM 7.0
Operating Systems: Windows XP/7/ NT, MS DOS, Unix, Linux
PC Applications: MS Word, MS PowerPoint, MS Excel, MS Access
GUI: SAP GUI 6.2, SAP GUI 7.10
Databases: My-SQL, Oracle DB, MS Access
Confidential, Pittsburg, PA
Senior SAP MM/WM/LE Consultant
Environment: SAP ECC 6.0
- Responsible for implementation and support of Material Management / Warehouse Management Module.
- Performed analysis from end to end perspective in the SAP system of the existing processes in place, identifying the programs, applications that are impacted/needed changes, performed testing as needed to validate the implications to existing process.
- Was responsible for conversion of vendor/material master data along wif open IM and WM balances. Customization of material types, Purchasing process and movement types in IM and WM.
- Involved in preparing the User Acceptance Testing scripts for the setup of the new plant.
- Helped the cutover team in creating and validating the initial inventory for all the materials.
- Assisted the project during Go-Live and production support.
- As an MM module team member involved in transferring noledge to end user about Procure to Pay (P2P).
- Provided technical guidance in defining MM / WM / IM process.
- Assisted in legacy system transfer of master data through LSMW.
- Setup Quota Arrangement wif vendors for PO, PR, Scheduling Agreements and MRP.
- Prepared documents for procurement of consumable materials.
- Worked on item category in Third party process and Inter / Intra STO.
- Worked on the process of Release Strategy for PR and PO to suit client requirements.
- Worked on serial number management.
- Worked on MRP procedures and worked extensively wif buyers, MRP controllers to understand the issues and suggest the solutions.
- Conducted warehouse visits to visualize physical warehouse and configured the WM module interface wif MM by defining Storage types, Storage sections, Bins and Quant.
- Set up RF devices for put away, picking activities & involved in the customizing of Mobile data entry such as Verification control, RF queue management, and Bar-code settings (UCC/EAN128).
- Created necessary documents required for the client to carry out the physical inventory process for cycle counting.
- Defined put away and picking strategies and configured automatic creation of transfer requirements, transfer orders.
- Tested the integration between MM /WM, FI, and SD. Worked wif the ABAP team on RICEF concepts.
Confidential, Aiken, SC
SAP MM/WM Functional Consultant
Environment: ECC 6.0 (Implementation)
- Analyze and understand the business processes, mapping and preparation in Warehouse Management for the SAP implementation
- Configured Vendor Master including creation of vendor account group, number ranges, purchasing groups
- Configured Organizational data including creation of plants, storage location, purchasing organizations, info records and maintaining source lists
- Suggesting development work in SAP to overcome gaps by conducting GAP analysis
- Creation of purchasing documents including Purchase Requisitions, RFQ, Maintaining Quotations, Info Records, Purchase Order, Contract agreement, scheduling agreement, goods receipt, good movement and release procedures
- Co-ordinate cut-over plans and data migration for Material Master, Vendor Master and Purchasing Info Records from Legacy systems using Legacy System Migration Workbench
- Worked on the interface betweenSAPandManhattan WMSsystem and involved in the tracking of Inventory including lot number and serial number.
- Configured Inventory Management parameters for various inventory movements like goods receipt wifout Purchase Order, Plant-to-plant and storage location-to-storage location
- Customized the Inventory Management for defining the number ranges for Goods Receipt, field selection for MIGO, movement type
- Configured the Invoice Verification, material valuation and material value changes when material is delivered.
- Configured special stocks in Inventory Management for consignment materials, third party and subcontracting.
Confidential, Franklin Lakes, NJ
SAP MM/IM/WM Functional Consultant
Environment: ECC 6.0 (Implementation & Support for Rollout)
- Coordinated and performed successful analysis, design, configuration and implementation of SAP Material Management and Warehouse Management Application Module
- Set up Organizational Structure related to Purchasing Organizations; assigned Purchasing Organizations to Company Codes and Plants
- Configured and maintained master data such as Vendor Master, Material Master, Source lists, Info Records, Quota arrangements, Purchase Requisition, RFQ, Quotation, POs, Release procedures, Indirect Purchasing and automating the procurement for some materials; creation of Outline Agreement, Scheduling Agreement for Just In Time and Value Based Contracts
- Configured Inventory Management Parameters such as Goods Receipt, Goods Issue, Stock Transfer, Transfer Posting, Reservations, Physical Inventory - creating Inventory documents, Cycle Counting in inventory and reporting in Inventory Management
- Involved in customizations of MRP group, MRP controllers, MRP types and special procurement types and maintaining lot sizing calculation
- Configured Manual and Automatic Reorder Point Planning
- Configured Split Valuation for Raw Materials wif origin as valuation category and local and imported as the valuation types
- Defined Storage Locations, Serialization of the products, configured Put away and Picking Strategies
- Assisted in SAP console implementation, Verification Profiles, RF Menus, Barcode Scanning, RF Queue Management, Screen Management and creation of supply areas and Control Cycles for the call off of materials using RF scanners
- Worked on the ITS mobile Architecture for implementation of Radio Frequency devices across Warehouse.
- Configured storage types wif and wifout Storage Unit Management (SUM) and Handling Unit Management (HUM)
- Set up WM Movement types and maintained output determination for outbound deliveries by assigning output determination procedures to condition and delivery type
- Worked on Price Determination process by defining Condition Types, Access Sequences, Calculations Schemas and Schema Determination using condition type
- Involved in Unit Testing, Integration Testing, writing scripts for the MM and WM business
- Interacted wif SD, PP and FI/CO teams for Functional Unit Testing and Business Integration Testing
- Day to day trouble shooting of user requirements in creating Transfer Order, Handling Unit Management, Label Printing, Purchasing Documents, Creating Inbound Deliveries etc.
Confidential, Marietta, GA
SAP MM/WM Functional Consultant
Environment: SAP ECC 6.0 (Full Life Cycle)
- Participated in the full life cycle implementation from business blueprint phase to post go live support
- Carried out a study of the Organization structure of the Company and configured the Enterprise structure.
- Responsible for Material and Vendor Master conversion strategy and execution, configuration for materials, coordination wif development team for various enhancements, conversion programs
- Conducted blueprint workshops to gather business requirements and familiarize the client wif SAP processes
- Involved in process design, gap analysis & mapping of business processes
- Integrated wif LE for specifications of purchase order output forms and packing slips for outbound deliveries, and also captured additional field requirements as required by the client
- Conducted warehouse visits to visualize physical warehouse and configured the WM module interface wif MM by defining storage types, sections, bins
- Configured the system to process goods receipts wif tolerances for over and under delivery and further carry out invoicing
- Customization and Master data set up of batch determination, batch split, batch classification and batch strategies
- Defined goods transfer into various stock, created and confirmed transfer orders and postings
- Location Transfer, Material to Material Transfer, Plant to Plant transfers (wif or wifout billing)
- Created necessary documents required for the client to carry out the physical inventory process for cycle counting
- Set up RF devices for put away, picking activities & involved in the customizing of Mobile data entry such as Verification control, RF queue management, and Bar-code settings
- Defined put away and picking strategies and configured automatic creation of transfer requirements, transfer orders
- Use of Packing Instructions to meet the customer specific packaging requirements
- Designing new movement types to cater to the Business requirements
- Tested the integration between MM /WM, and SD.
- Performed extensive functional and regression testing using QuickTest Professional(QTP)
- Worked on RF devices (Intermec CN3e) using Web SAP Console. Worked on Zebra printers (ZM400) to print barcode labels in the warehouse.
- Configured control parameters for TR/TO. Automatic TR/TO configuration
- Wrote functional specifications for several custom reports and drill down reports for MM and WM Modules
- Worked on units of measure, Special Stock, Consignment, Material Storage/ Movements, Transfer Posting
- Created detailed user documentation and held training sessions for end users
- Coordinated post implementation support
Confidential, Greensburg, PA
SAP SCM Consultant (MM/IM/WM)
Environment: SAP ECC 6.0
- Carried out analysis and cleansing of transport requests for the build-up of development system in ECC 6.0 version.
- Prepared plans and scenarios for unit testing and integration testing in the new system.
- Carried out unit testing of all standard & customized transactions, reports, user exits, Mobile Data Entry programs, custom reports etc
- Identified the problem areas and guided the ABAP team in fixing them to make all transactions work properly in the new version
- Participated in integration testing and fixed problems to ensure that all processes work as expected in the new version
- Worked in cooperation wif Security team in fixing authorization roles to make sure that user authorizations work as expected in the new version
- Modified End-user documentation to in corporate changed process steps where necessary, such as Version Management in Purchase Requisitions and Purchase Orders
- Conducted end user training to familiarize them wif the new version and modifications in processes from 4.6c
- Provided post go-live support, hand-holding and problem resolution in MM and WM modules, including but not limited to assisting users wif personalization, familiarizing them wif use of new transactions such as MIGO for stock transport order goods movements etc.
- Implemented new processes like Cross Docking in WM to take advantage of new features in ECC 6.0
SAP MM Functional Consultant
Environment: SAP ECC 5.0
- Responsible for the design and configuration of MM module
- Configured Plants, Storage Locations, Purchase Organizations and Purchase groups.
- Configured purchasing activities including Purchase order processing, Purchase requisitions, Info records, Release procedures and maintained pricing conditions.
- Defined partner schemas and assigned to account groups.
- Interaction wif key users & end-users for issue collection, analysis and issue resolution
- Post Implementation Production Support. Issue Resolution & Trouble Shooting.
- Generation of plan of action for MM reconciliation considering the overall effects of integration.
- Interaction wif core user & guidance on transaction entry for reconciliation & data cleaning.