- 9+ Years of Functional experience in SAP FI/CO, supporting in Business Process re - engineering and Implementation Versions from SAP R/3 Version 4.6C to ECC 6.0 and HANA.
- 4 full life cycle (E2E) implementations of SAP FI/CO starting from project preparation, business blueprint, realization, final preparation to go Live & support using ASAP methodology and 2 rollouts, enhancements, and 4 production supports and 1 S/4 Hana reconciliation, Testing projects.
- Specialties: SAP Financials General Ledger (including New GL), Banking, BRS, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable), Asset Management and Controlling (Cost Center Accounting, Profit Center Accounting, Internal Orders), Profitability Analysis and Product Costing modules, In House Cash, Banking, Treasury and Risk management.
- Requirement gathering, gap analysis, application design and configuration.
- Expertise in pre-implementation study, end-user training & preparing training manuals.
- Worked with Legacy System Migration Workbench tool (LSMW) for importing G/L, vendor and customer master data and transaction data from legacy system to SAP.
- Worked on project Upgrade from SAP R/3 4.6C to ECC 6.0.
- Involved in SAP 6.0 implementation of Global Rollout for Canada and Australia.
- Hands on experience using HP Quality Center (HPQC-11.00), and TAO.
- Extensive hands on experience in Financial Accounting (FI) including General Ledger (GL), Receivable (AR), BRS, Special Purpose Ledger and Treasury.
- Worked on business process procedures, from RTR (Record to Report), PTP procurement of material to payment of vendors - MIGO, MIRO and Logistic Invoice Verification (LIV).
- Experience in configuration of Automatic Payment Run, Lockbox configuration, Positive Pay, W2, Banks Accounting & Electronic Bank Statement (EBS) and Bank Reconciliation Statement (BRS).
- Highly experienced in the Integration of FI with SD (Order to Cash) and FI with MM (Procure to pay) and RTR (Record to Report).
- Proficient in creating WRICEF functional documents for Financials and Controlling modules.
- Experienced in working with Taxation, VAT, withhold tax, Sales tax and 1099 reporting.
- Working knowledge of SAP BW, BO modules and reporting tools like Report Painter, Report Writer.
- Extensive experience in data transfers from CCA, EC-PCA, and Internal Orders for Profitability Analysis, Planning and Budgeting.
- Internal Orders, Product Costing (PC), Profitability Analysis (COPA), Profit Center Accounting (PCA) and Consolidation.
- Worked closely with business users and offshore ABAP developers to deliver cost-effective application systems to meet business needs.
- Ability to write detailed Business specifications for custom audit reports. Extensive Experience with designing, Configuring, testing & documenting of FI/CO Subcomponents in SAP versions ECC 6.0 & ECC 6.5 including Opentext (VIM).
- Specific focus is on S/4 HANA as applied to Finance (FI) and Controlling (CO), Simple Finance AKA S/4 HANA Finance Version 1610 and Process Integration areas of SAP.
- Strong SAP Experience in Gap-analysis, Blue Printing, Functional Specs documentation, Prototyping, Detailed Configuration, Training Documentation, Testing, Data Uploading, Preparing the Cutover Strategy, go live Implementation, Troubleshooting Cross Module Customization Issues. Good understanding with developers for drafting functional and technical specs
- Maintain SAP work between USA and Offshore
- 24/7 user support
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills a total team player. Self-starter with drive, initiative and a positive attitude. Able to meet very stringent deadlines and always deliver results, even under pressure.
Operating Systems: Windows NT/98/2000/XP and MS-DOS
Languages: SAP-ABAP, HR-ABAP, C, XML, DHTML and HTML
Products and Tools: AutoCAD 2000
Data Bases: Oracle 8i, 9i
Office Tools: MS Office
Web Applications: BSP and WebDynpro ABAP
MS: Access, STATA, SAS Programming
ERP: SAP R/3 4.7, ECC 5.0, ECC 6.0, S/4 HANA
SAP R/ Tools: SAP- FICO, Report Painter, Report writer
SAP FICO Lead Consultant
- Involved with all phases of implementation from development of business blueprint, conducting workshops, GAP Analysis, and configured the system for implementation of Cost center Accounting, Profit center Accounting, Profitability Analysis, Product Costing.
- The project involved detailed study of the entire accounting operations, studying the current business process, organization structure finalizing and mapping & configuring of to-be Business process and providing necessary support.
- Responsible for archiving of IDoc’s, Work items, and MM batch records using SAP’s archiving tool SARA/ADK and related MM SPSTOCK, IDoc, and WORKITEM archiving objects.
- Configured and customized Chart of accounts, Company code Global Parameters, Fiscal year Variants, Posting Period Variants, Account Groups, Field Status Groups, and Tolerance Groups.
- Configured reconciliation accounts and alternative reconciliation accounts, tolerance groups for employees, G/L accounts, Vendors and Customers.
- Configuring and Customizing Primary and Secondary Cost Element in Cost Element Accounting, Creation Cost Centers in Cost Center Accounting, Internal Orders, Profitability Analysis and Profit Center Accounting sub-modules
- Maintained Controlling area settings and made hierarchy and other assignments
- In Cost Element Accounting created Primary and secondary Cost elements, created Cost Element Groups, Configured the reconciliation ledgers
- In Cost Center Accounting (CO-CCA) created the cost centers and maintained the Standard hierarchy, assigned cost centers to cost elements. Configured Activities, Statistical Key Figures
- Maintained the budget profiles and tolerance limit for the availability control, defined the Project coding mask, by creating the project file and status profile in Project Systems (PS).
- Configured credit control area, cost elements, cost centers, profit centers, costing based COPA, account based COPA, created characteristic and value fields, and configured valuation-using product costing sheet.
- Extensively worked on cost estimate updates, costing run in Product Costing, implemented Cost Estimate with Quantity Structure and Configured Costing Variants for Base Planning Object, standard cost estimate and current cost estimate.
- Defined Costing Type, Valuation Variant, Date Control, Quantity Structure Control, and Transfer Strategy for the costing variants in Product Costing.
- Configured Costing Variants for Preliminary Costing in Cost Object Controlling,
- Maintained overhead cost elements, defined costing sheets, allocations and settlements in CO.
- Sound knowledge in Foreign Currency Revaluation, individual value adjustment and flat rate individual value adjustment.
- Experience with FSCM Credit Management, FSCM Dispute Management, and FSCM Collections Management.
- InAsset Accounting, involved in Configuring and creating Asset Master Records,Chart of Depreciationand Customizing Screens for Asset Creation. Involved in definingDepreciation Keys, Calculation Methods and Depreciation Areas to the Assets Masters.
- InCCA & COPAinvolved in Defining and ConfiguringControlling Area. Assign the Company Code and Chart of Accounts to Controlling Area. ConfiguringOperating ConcernwithCharacteristicsandValue Fields. ConfiguringCost Elements, Revenue Elements, Cost Center, Profit Center and Hierarchies. Designing and developing Analysis Reports of Products Profitability by Configuring Profitability Analysis. In CO-PA Report Profitability by Customer, Product, and Market. CreatingP&L statementsusing CO-PA reporting tools..
- Worked on EBS, Positive pay, ACH payments using NACHA file formats, and Wire Transfer.
- Configured automatic payment program (FBZP) for outgoing payments, which included payment methods, bank accounts and ranking order of bank accounts, and automatic account determination using FBKP.
- Created check lots, voided checks for payment blockage, and reissue of destroyed checks.
- Involved inAutomatic account assignmentfor various AR & AP transactions like Bank charges, Overpayments, Underpayments, and Exchange Rate Difference.
- Involved inAutomatic proceduresforPayment programand Dunning program.
- Configured accounting transactions for GL posting, AR/AP posting and Recurring entries.
- CreatedFinancial Statement Versionby defining Balance Sheet and Profit and Loss Account.
- Involved in the Configuration of screens for Period end operations including Depreciation run, posting to General Ledger, and transfer of AR / AP balances.
- Involved in the integration ofFI/COmodule withSDandMMmodules.
Environment: SAP R/3 6.0.
SAP FICO Consultant
Confidential, New York, CA
- Analyzed the AS-IS system, did a profound GAP analysis and successfully designed and mapped the TO-BE system on SAP at clients’ site.
- Assisted in the Full Cycle implementation through the Project Planning, Blueprints, Realization, Go-live and Post Go-Live Support.
- Configured Company Codes and maintained Chart of Accounts, Financial Accounting Global Settings.
- Configured document types, posting period variants, fiscal year period variant and financial statement versions.
- Created G/L master records and reconciliation accounts for sub ledgers.
- Customized account groups, field status groups and posting keys.
- Configured the foreign currency valuation of the open items and account balances by configuring the valuation procedure.
- Configured Accounts Payable (A/P), customized vendor master data, specified number ranges, one-time vendors, credit memos, reconciliation accounts, special ledgers for advance payment postings, GR & IR accounts and configured Automatic Payment Program.
- Configured House Banks, bank accounts, check lots and void reason codes.
- Configured automatic account assignments for MM and SD.
- Maintenance of the Bank Clearing Accounts, Reconciliation Accounts for AP.
- Configured Accounts Receivable (A/R), defining Customer master records, groups, number ranges, Terms of payment, Interest calculation, Automatic Incoming Payments, and Lockbox procedure.
- Created Credit Control Areas and Pre-Defined Credit Limits for customers.
- Payment program and Payment Run configuration is completed for Check Printing, Testing of Vendor and Customer Master Data.
- Configured Asset Accounting (A/A) handled Acquisitions, capitalization of AUC, transfers and retirements. Configured revaluation depreciation area and cost accounting depreciation. Created asset classes choosing/changing of period control, depreciation keys and depreciation methods. Maintained the transfer of assets from one unit to another unit; Assets sale and scrapping of assets.
- Integration of FI with MM & SD, provided configuration support in MM, SD integration for account determination of MM (Procure-to-Pay), and SD (Order-to-Cash).
- Customized manual bank statement transaction and check deposit transaction, pay in slip printing for the Bank accounting.
- Created master records of Cost Elements, Cost Element Groups, Reconciliation Ledger, Cost Centers, Cost Center Groups and Standard Hierarchy.
- Configured both costing based CO-PA and account based CO-PA, created characteristics and value fields, used various derivation techniques and rules, configured valuation using product costing and costing sheet. Defined various reports.
- Configured Product Costing (CO-PC) for standard cost estimates in cost object controlling for the production orders with quantity structure and configure for WIP Calculations and variance calculations, maintained settlement structures. Created the cost variants, valuation variants and made the assignments.
- Defined and configured Internal Orders and set Internal Orders settlement rules.
- Implemented complete new local Special Purpose Ledger for multiple Countries worldwide.
- Implemented complete new reporting Special Purpose Ledger for all FI/CO Fields with sequences and field exits all local requirements (Balance Sheet/P&L/Management reports).
- Developed entire Reporting for FI/CO environment (Multi-company/Multi currency/Consolidation Reports).
- Provided support in unit testing and system testing of FI General Ledger module, AP, AR, AA, TR, CCA, PCA, and Internal Orders.
- Provided training and prepared the documentation for the end-users.
Environment: SAP ECC 6.0
SAP FI/CO Functional Consultant
- Involved in all phases of the Systems DevelopmentLife Cyclewhich include System Design, Analysis, Configuration, System Testing, Data Conversion, and Production Support in FI-GL, FI-AR, FI-AP, FI-AA, CO-CCA, CO-PCA, CO-CEA, CO-PC and CO-PA.
- Involved inanalyzingthe existing system, gathering functional requirements through user workshops, gap analysis, and close the gaps by providing appropriate solutions.
- Configured the settings ofEnterprise Structure, Account Groups, Retained Earnings Accounts, Field Status Variant, Tolerance Groups, Multiple Currencies, and Posting Period Variant.
- Involved in theConfigurationof Interest Calculation Settings, Exchange Rate Calculations, House Bank, Payment Processing, Partial Payments, Hold, Park, and Recurring Documents.
- InAccounts Receivablesinvolved in the configuration of Customer Account Groups, Number Ranges, Tolerance Groups, Customer Master Data, Payment Terms, Incoming Payment Processing, Open Item Clearing, and Dunning Procedures.
- InAccounts Payableconfigured Vendor Account Groups, Document Number Ranges, Invoice Posting, Manual and Automatic Payment Processing.
- Involved in the copying of General Ledger accounts and Vendor Master Records using SAP delivered programs.
- Worked onSpecial GL transactionslikeBills of ExchangeandDown Payments.
- Prepared Configuration setting for Cross Company Code transactions, line item display, and open item processing for G/L, AR and AP.
- Configured Check Lots, Void Reasons, and Payment Process Using Checks.
- Involved in setting upValidationsandSubstitutesfor FI applications.
- Involved in the Configuration ofTax Calculation Procedures, Structure For Tax Jurisdiction Codes, Tax Jurisdiction Codes, and Tax Codes For Non -Taxable Transactions.
- Involved in the configuration ofBank Master Data, House Banks and G/L Accounts in Different Currencies for Each Bank Account, and Created Reconciliation Accounts for Vendors and Customers.
- Involved in the configuration ofPayment Programfor both Vendors and Customers.
- InCost Center Accountingcreated Cost Centers, Cost Center Groups, Planning of Cost Centers, Secondary Cost Elements, Creation and Execution of Assessment Cycle, and Budget for Cost Centers, Activity Types, and Statistical Key Figures.
- Involved in the creation ofPrimaryandSecondaryCost Elements, Cost Element Groups, and Maintained Cost Element Attributes.
- ConfiguredBasic settings for Material cost Estimate and actual costing inProduct Costing, Definedcosting Variant, costing keys, valuation Variant, Involved in Production order settlement, and calculation of overheads, Variances and work in process.
- InProfitability Analysisinvolved in creation of Operating Concern, Characteristic Group, Number Ranges for Actual Postings, Regions, and execution of Profitability Analysis Reports.
- Worked on the configuration of Chart of Depreciation, Asset Classes, Depreciation Areas, Posting Keys, Sub Assets, and Depreciation Methods.
- Configured account assignments forAsset Acquisitions, retirements and inter-company transfers.
- Preparedthe End User Documentation and the User Manual.
- ProvidedPost-Go-Livesupport to users, helped users in solving their problems in live environment, and reconfigured settings wherever desired by users.
- Involved in preparing and presentingUserand also delivered to Consultants.
Environment: SAP-R/3 Version: ECC 6.0, EHP 4
- Educating customers about our business solutions.
- Cold-calling, generating new leads and prospecting accounts.
- Closing customer contracts and generating new sales.
- Using Salesforce automation tools to track progress and report goals.
- Analyzing consumer needs and developing innovative solutions.
- Managing team members and facilitating collaboration in the workplace.
- Prepare and fact-check invoices before sending them to customers
- Maintain and update general ledger and sales journal
- Obtain approval to satisfy vendor statements
- Prepare, fulfill and distribute checks
- Request and process W-9 forms from new vendors
- Approve and process wire transfer requests
- Prepare and gain approval for POs
- Scan, file and log accounting documents