- Around 9 years of IT experience as an SAP MM/WM/LE Functional Consultant with 4 Full life - cycle implementations.
- Experienced in Blueprinting, Realization, Testing (Unit Testing, User Acceptance testing and Integration testing), End User training, Final preparation and Go-Live and support.
- Industry experience in SAP implementation in various areas, such as Pharmaceutical, Automobile, Oil & gas, Chemical and Manufacturing industries.
- Over 9 years of thorough experience in Material Management (MM), Inventory Management (IM), Warehouse Management (WM) and Production Planning (PP).
- Configuration of MM Organizational Elements - Plant, Purchasing Organization, and Storage locations.
- Skilled in configuring Material Master, Vendor Master, Partner schema, Purchase requisition, Purchase order, Pricing schemas.
- Expertise in designing scenarios like Outline Agreements, RFQ, Source list, Info records, Quota arrangement, Vendor evaluation
- Implementation and configuration experience in MM Procure to Pay (PTP) cycle, Cross Company and Intra-company Stock Transport orders, Subcontracting, Customer and Vendor Consignment & Third-Party Orders.
- Configuration of Release Strategy for all purchasing documents like PR, PO, RFQ and Contracts as per business need.
- Proficient at Inventory Management, especially at customizing of Goods Movements, Stock transfer, Goods receipt, Goods issue, Reservation, Transfer posting, Physical Inventory- Annual, Continuous and Cycle Counting process
- Worked on Handling Unit Management, Batch Management.
- Extensive experience in configuration of warehouse structure, Storage Types, Storage Bins, Movement Types, Transfer order, Transfer Request, Posting Change Notice, put away and Picking strategy, Inbound and Outbound Deliveries, Cross Docking, SU Management, Physical Inventory-- Annual, Continuous and Cycle Counting process.
- Extensive experience in Article Master, moving objects to Retail system from the Core ECC system, Interfaces from web applications. Expertise in AFS domain.
- Worked on external managed warehouse Third party warehouse 3PL systems and X- browser for implementing WM RF solutions.
- Expertise in integration of MM and WM with other modules like FI, SD, PP, 3PL, QM.
- Logistic Execution System (LES)-Inbound and Outbound Delivery processing, Delivery types, Item Category Determination, Picking Location Determination, Packing, Transfer Order Creation, Creation of Shipment (manually and automatically), Working with Shipment Planning Profile, Transportation Planning, Routes and Routes Determination, Shipment Output Determination, Shipment Cost Calculation and Settlement.
- Responsible for post implementation Go-Live production support by holding training sessions for the users.
- MM-FI: Experience in Split valuation, Account Determination, Logistics Invoice Verification (MIRO), Output determination and pricing procedures.
- MM-IM/WM: Physical Inventory, TR-TO, GR-GI, SU-HU Management.
- MM-SD: Worked on MM-SD integration with Delivery and Billing, Shipping, and transportation, Picking and Packing.
- MM-PP: MRP, BOM, Back Flush, Auto Goods Receipt, Planned Order, PR-PO with MRP run.
- Data migration expert - legacy to ECC 6.0 using Legacy System Migration Workbench (LSMW) using Direct batch input and Batch recording input methods.
- Expert use of SAP Apps tools including the Information Systems Reporting Tools SAP Query (SQ01, SQ02, SQ03), ABAP Workbench Utilities Quick Viewer (SQVI).
- Implementation and configuration experience with SAP R/3 4.6C, ECC 5.0, 6.0 and S/4 HANA.
- Worked on Upgrade Projects R/3 to ECC, ECC 6.0 Patches and Support packs. And tested multiple end-to-end scenarios, to ensure system reliability.
- Develop and nurture strategic external business relationships.
- Understanding & Analyzing customer’s ‘AS-IS’ Business Processes and mapping ‘TO-BE’ processes
- Attended project meetings and worked with clients, project managers, team members/associates, business associates, core users and end users.
SAP MM/WM: MM-PUR, MM-IM, MM-LIV, LE, WM.
Other Tools: Solution Manager MS Office-Excel/Word/PowerPoint/Outlook, Project, MS Visio, SharePoint
Business Analysis: Materials Management, Procurement Module, Delivery Management, Purchasing, Inventory Management, Physical Inventory, Warehouse Management, SAP Retail, SAP MRO.
SAP Interface tools: ALE, IDOC, EDI
Data Migration: LSMW
Testing Tool: HPQC, Panaya
Integration: QM, SD, PP, FI, PM and 3PL Integration
Confidential | OAK RIDGE, TN
SAP LE/WM/GTS FUNCTIONAL CONSULTANT
- Involved in requirements gathering and prepared Business process documents, Realization, Training, Testing and during Go-live phases of the project.
- Currently supporting multiple business in Confidential with SAP implementations as logistics and Trade COE and FIL.
- Responsible in implementing WM-IM transition
- Defined storage types, Picking areas and Storage bin Nomenclature as per Business
- Configured Organizational data including creation of plants, storage location, purchasing organizations, info records and maintaining source lists.
- Rescheduled production orders and helped business with a master production schedule.
- Creation of purchasing documents including Purchase Requisitions, RFQ, Maintaining Quotations, Info Records, Purchase Order, Contract agreement, scheduling agreement, goods receipt, good movement procedures.
- Have good experience in Warehouse Management (WM).
- Provided superior warehouse procurement operations ensuring satisfaction to division supply chain leads and warehouse providers.
- Defined Control parameters for packing and handling unit. Worked with different attributes that define handling unit object.
- Worked with RF device to carry various activities like receiving, cross docking, put away, picking and shipping activities.
- Written functional specifications for RF device for various warehouse activities like inbound & outbound deliveries, pick & pack, internal movement types, manufacturing process, stock management and for RF local menu.
- Determination, Goods Movement, WM Set up, Picking/Placement Strategy Configuration and Handling Unit
- Trained end users on several issues from production and documented all the issues.
- Customized the Inventory Management for defining the number ranges for Goods Receipt, field selection for MIGO, movement type.
Confidential | PLEASANTON, CA
SAP MM/IM FUNCTIONAL CONSULTANT
- Involved in Implementation, Enhancement, roll-out projects parallelly.
- Handled POC and SIT for couple of Implementations.
- Worked on Inventory PO and Repair PO.
- Implementation’s overs Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul.
- End to end Implementation involved in the areas like Forecasting, Sourcing, Shipping, Vendor Quotes, Receiving, Warehousing, picking rules, Pick and Issue.
- Involved in IDOC Reprocessing. Worked on message types of ORDERS, ORDCHG. Also worked with custom programs to send large number of Purchase Orders to 3rd party application.
- Worked on Implementing BEAT project, which is to avoid huge taxes in case of Overhauling.
- Involved in SAP- SDW Integration Implementation. Sales Data Warehouse (SDW).
- Worked on MM Configuration for multiple plants globally.
- Involved in Solution Design and Implementation Solution for On-Wing Support.
- Worked on sub-contracting procurement process.
- Worked on custom movement types for multiple business process.
- Expertise in writing Solution Document, Functional Specs, and training documents.
- Expertise in ABAP Debugging.
- Responsible for Data migration of open PO’s and materials from Legacy Systems using LSMW.
- Lead offshore team with development and testing for the enhancement project.
- Involved in Unit, Integration Testing. Worked along end users for UAT, Regression and Performance testing.
- Involved in MM- PP Integration. Also worked in few of Production and engineering module. Creating Disposition, engine serial number, WBS Element, which all required for sub-contracting procurement.
Confidential | RALEIGH, NC
SAP MM/WM/SRM FUNCTIONAL CONSULTANT
- Responsible for implementation and support of Material Management / Warehouse Management Module.
- Performed analysis from end-to-end perspective in the SAP system of the existing processes in place, identifying the programs, applications that are impacted/needed changes, performed testing as needed to validate the implications to existing process.
- Was responsible for conversion of vendor/material master data along with open IM and WM balances.
- Customization of material types, Purchasing process and movement types in IM and WM.
- Implemented SAP SRM, Extended classic scenario.
- Design and create several custom RF transactions which will help the warehouse process run smoothly.
- Conducted warehouse visits to visualize physical warehouse and configured the WM module interface with MM by defining storage types, sections, storage bins.
- Defined put away and picking strategies and configured automatic creation of transfer requirements, transfer orders/transfer requests (TR/TO).
- Defined goods transfer into various stock, created and confirmed transfer orders and postings.
- Worked on report creation according to the business requirements.
- Configured and customized WM business process put away/picking strategies, Handling unit (HUM), storage unit and goods movement integration with IM, PP.
- Worked on Purchasing, Confirmation control keys, Inventory management inbound delivery, Release strategy, Subcontracting, Consignment, Transfer orders, Service Entry sheets.
- Configuration of warehouse storage types, storage sections, storage bins, RF menu path and Screens and functions.
- Configuring PPF action and enhancement for printing HU & Shipping labels, Packing slips, MSDS, Box Content, Interface with 3PL Transportation tool for Small Parcel shipments.
- Custom design of cross-dock functionality based on RF handheld goods receipt transactions.
- Defined RF menus, RF queues and Assigned user to Queues in LRFMD with 16*20ITS in ITS Format.
- Configured automatic creation of transfer requirements, transfer orders.
- Defined and implemented a procurement system driven by materials requirements planning.
- Performed cutover planning and execution in MM and WM modules, specifically uploading master data in the production environment.
- Performed gap fit analysis, identified application requirements according to the client’s business process requirements, and suggested enhancements like User Exits and BADIs.
- Created and implemented optimized purchasing strategies to create purchase orders for assigned and non-assigned purchase requisitions.
- Was responsible for the EDI process, especially with respect to partner type, partner profile, message type, Inbound and outbound parameters, for Purchase orders (850), Order confirmation (855), Order shipping notification (856), and Invoices (810).
- Performed scheduling, prioritization, status updates of the various objects as per client requirements.
- Provided post-production support on day-to-day activities performed in SAP.
- Assisted in training the end users with the creation of BPPs.
Confidential, Bismarck, ND
SAP MM/IM FUNCTIONAL CONSULTANT
- Responsibilities prepared step by step implementation process and configuration procedures for business processes Defined enterprise structure as per blueprint documentation.
- Configured and verified Master Data, prepared prototype for business user for SAP PR, RFQ/Quotation, Vendor Evaluation, ranking list, contracts, scheduling agreements, PO, GR/GI, Invoice verification, and Purchase info Record
- Worked extensively on creation of BOM, for make to order process and had implemented it effectively in Sub-contracting cycle.
- Configured Material Types and various subcomponents required for production was grouped under the Bill of Material (BOM).
SAP MM FUNCTIONAL CONSULTANT
- Worked on different phases of implementation from business blueprint, configuration, prototype, data loads, unit testing, integration testing, power user training and production support.
- Configuration of the Material Master, Vendor Master, Info Records, Source Lists, Purchase Requisition, Purchase Order, Goods Receipt, and Invoice verification.
- Configured Release Procedures for Purchase Requisition and Purchase orders.
- Set up shelf-life expiration date (SLED) check and picking based on materials with the shortest remaining shelf life for specific movement types during the Goods receipt process.
- Involved in set up of enterprise structure related to MM storage locations and purchasing organizations, purchasing groups and material groups.
- Configured different account groups based on internal/ external number ranges, field selections and partner functions.
- Configuration of Output determination, account determination and pricing procedure for Purchasing.
- Customized material master setting based on material types with views required. Controlled the fields on the material master by defining field Selection. Maintained number ranges for new material types defined per the business requirement.
- Configured Vendor Evaluation process based on price and delivery time.
- Worked on the EDI process (partner profile, partner type, message type, inbound and outbound parameters) with purchase orders and sales order.
- Used MRP strategies for make to stock, make to order, and planning at assembly level.
- Customized plant parameters for MRP and consumption-based planning. Performed Handling Unit Management related configurations.
SAP MM / WM FUNCTIONAL CONSULTANT
- Worked on customization of material master record including material types, number ranges, material group, deletion of fields and applying suppressed, mandatory, and optional functions.
- Configured Procure to Pay (PTP) cycle, Cross Company and Intra-company Stock Transport orders, and subcontracting process.
- Enhanced authorization in Release Strategy for all external purchasing documents like PR, PO, RFQ and Contracts as per business need.
- Implemented warehouse structure, Storage Types, Storage Bins, Movement Types, Transfer order, Transfer Request, Posting Change Notice, put away and Picking strategy, Inbound and Outbound Deliveries, Cross Docking, SU Management, Physical Inventory-- Annual, Continuous and Cycle Counting process.
- Performed Unit Testing, Integration Testing and involved in configuration changes.
- Involved in assisting for post implementation support and ensuring proper functioning of SAP
- Worked on Automatic POs and Subcontracting order process for materials procurement.
- Configured process like Put away strategies, Packing and packing, cross docking, Physical inventory, and batch management.
- Prepared Business process documents and Functional specifications for the development of various customized programs/Reports, new processes, and enhancements.