Distribution Center Administrator
- Update Timesheets for employees, using Kronos and AS 4000 for Commission changes, maintain vendor files, perform Face to Face Settlements for Bulk, Side load OFS and Full Service drivers using SAP, Maintain External Distribution Tracker for all vendor used, convert vendor Contracts to Coca-Cola contract, create Business cards for Account Managers, Answer phones, Maintain Safety Cube, Maintain Bulk, OFS, and Full Service information bulletin board, create Procedures for all duties, create displays to be posted around the workplace and participate in Planning activities.
Residential Resale Representative
- Maintain customer files, run appointments, collect past due balances, research previous customer information in Mastermind, search payment information in CARMS and ADMIN, update LEADS software daily, check email for new information and new appointment that may occur, create prospect list in Salesforce daily and update, door knock, and make calls through Gryphon, update manager on any new sales daily, create mailing list, send mailers and thank you note to all potential customers.
Accounts Payable Specialist
- Process invoices in JDE and Oracle, code invoices that had no PO's created, create and manage spreadsheets, answer phone and check voicemail, email files to contacts in the regions and vendors, recycle recurring payments royalty rents and leases , post batches for all of AP department, process and post wires, file batches, fax, copy, scanning, receive checks, research them and send to regions or mail out, research statements to see what has been paid, and research and provide any information to executives when needed, order supplies, help with 1099 and AP mail.
Record Retention Technician
- Received and review supplier voucher inquiries, pull batches, provide audit and research duties for different departments in shared financial services, assist with A/P mail distribution and other special
- Projects as assigned, file sensitive.
- Sunburst Shutters Gaithersburg, Maryland Entered data into a database, filed , copied important documents, send faxes to customer and vendors, pulled files for manager, scheduled appointments for quote and installation, answered multi line phone system, called customers and box stores about their jobs and update them on status of customers and/or orders, handled sales orders, purchase order, accounts payable, accounts receivable, inventory control, word processing, update and maintain system, create contracts and other documents, research and collect addresses to mail advertisements, receive shipments, and perform bank deposits.
- Excel WordPerfect Word Access SBT Accounting software PowerPoint Publisher Great customer services skills Good communications skills Adobe PageMaker Great Internet Skills Great Plains Accounting software Outlook
- Ademco security products
- GE security products
- Honeywell security products Palm Desktop
- JD Edwards Accounting software Lotus Notes
- DTI Oracle
- AS 400 Basics
- Scicom Commission