Sr. Consultant - Sap Apo. Resume
4.00/5 (Submit Your Rating)
- Around 13 years of hands on experience in SAP Production and Supply Planning with expertise in Implementation, Maintenance and Support projects.
- Experience in configuration and implementing SNP, PPDS heuristics, optimizer, Demand Planning.
- Maintaining CIF Integration models, Master Data Setup,
- Experience in APO/ECC development objects,
- Experience in Creating Test Scenarios, Manage testing, Develop User documents and users
- Extensive knowledge of enterprise applications and supported business processes.
- Detailed understanding of Overall Supply Chain processes and Planning Concept. Production Planning, Detailed Scheduling, SNP Planning Process Master Data Integration.
- A good understanding of SAP Manufacturing Process Overview. Integration with various logistic modules MM, SD, EWM and their E2E data flow.Strong Knowledge and hands - on of SAP SCM 7.0 and APO (SNP /PPDS/DP/CIF/GATP).
- Keep up on regular updates on new latest technologies by attending s, webinars, Conferences. Understanding of new SAP tools SAP IBP, S/4 Hana, Ariba etc
- Strong experience in IT application support, ITLT. Good understanding on usage of tools like HPALM testing, Solution Manager, Service Now
Sr. Consultant - SAP APO.
- Implement and Manage the service delivery of the supply chain Planning and manufacturing applications.
- Lead initial design, development, implementation along with reports, enhancements and conversions to meet business requirements. SAP APO Modules implemented - PPDS, Demand Planning, SNP Heuristics, Aggregated Planning, Deployment., VMI.
- Experienced with the configuration, Setup needed for Production Planning, Detailed Scheduling and Supply network planning
- Involved all phases of project from Gap analysis, Configuration, Testing, Users, Cutover.
- Continuous users support for creating Job Aids, identify Gap areas, user, possible system enhancement
- In corporate operational excellence standards into daily operations to continually improve performance & availability.
- Establish Managed Services model for application support for the global supply chain and manufacturing application portfolio. Responsible for integrated incident, change and problem management.
- Responsible for communications and interfacing with internal and external stakeholders impacted, or potentially impacted, by service disruption, additions, changes, and/or reductions in service.
- Maintain production environments including installation/deployment of operating system updates, security patches, configuration changes, and application updates.
- Design, Configuration, unit testing, Integration testing, Documentation, Data Conversion/Migration, End - user Support, andGo-LiveandPost Go-Livesupport
- Configuring SAP APO DP, specificallyInteractive Planning, Promotion Planning, Life Cycle Planning, Mass Processing and Data Realignment, Planning Area administration, forecast profiles.
- ConfiguringSNP master data:Products, Locations, Resources, Transportation lanes,Production process models (PPM),Production Data Structures (PDS), and monitoring from supply chain cock pit.
- Designed thetime profiles andplanning levelsaccordin g to the existing setup in the APO system.
- CreatedPhase-in, Phase-outandLike Profilesin life cycle planning and the related activities like Batch jobs, Variants and Background jobs processing.
- Trained new usersand createduser documentsfor .
- Constantly monitor and report on progress of all the developments to all stakeholders,
- Managing deadlines and coordination of the functional and development team,Responsibility for managing scope, cost, schedule,
- Co-ordination and status tracking of all new development, Project Quality Management, resource planning and tracking, change control, and risk management, Determine requirement feasibility and mitigation of risks and issues,
- Managing day-to-day operational aspects of the delivery issues
SAP APO Lead
- Configuration Of Standard SAP MATP functionality
- Master Data Update
- Configuration of standard SAP TM 7.0 functionality
- Development of customization and enhancements on existing SAP TM 7.0 functionality to meet the business requirements
SAP APO Consultant and Module Lead
- Business Process Study
- Implementation of COMBO Model(APO planning & Mix of R/3) for different category of Materials.
- MRP & APO implementation across all factories.
- Design of MRP/ CTM & SNP Location Heuristics.
- Identification of critical Raw Materials to be planned in APO-CTM & MRP URS preparation for Customized report developments in APO and R/3. Business User to Factory Planners
- All APO related Master Data Maintenance (PPM, Quota, T Lane, Product, and Location). Master data Collection and uploading Rollout to Teams across different Modules.
- Unit testing, Integration testing & UAT with complete Documentation Using Solution Manager
- Audit clearance for SOX related issues for Testing Test Cases.
SAP PP Module Lead
- Identified the required Business process
- Configured the business scenarios Process Industry(Make to Stock), Logistics Planning, MTO - Sales Order Processing PP-PI, BOM, MRP Run
- Creation of Reusable Templates for data Uploads
- Scenario testing and Documentation.
- Integration Testing and Documentation
- Master data Collection and uploading to the system
- Unit testing, Integration testing and documentation.
- Core user and prepared user manual.
- Cut over activities, Post go live support.
- Capturing business requirements effectively and translating the same into functional specifications
- Assisting the Pre-sales and Business Development team in Solution Architecting, Proposal making, estimation etc
- Facilitating discussions within customers user groups to finalize on requirements / needs.
- Recommending process improvements to the customers business process wherever necessary.
- Escalating issues / problems timely to PM / CP and Project Coordinator
- Conduct Business process study, Define, Design and Re-Engineer the existing process and mapped Information Technology to improve efficiency.
- Mapping of “AS IS”-“TO BE” process as part of Implementation team.
- To Train the key users about the functionality of the product.
- Pre-implementation, Pre-sales Demo’s, Proposals, Requirement study & Process mapping
- Deliver post-implementation support to customers
- Developed test cases to cover overall quality assurance testing
- Evaluate and implement QA process improvements for ongoing testing. Creating and maintaining orderly test results and status reports, compiling and communicating test results and status
- Supervising operations of cross-functional units to achieve efficiency in all aspects of the customer service delivery cycle, ensuring timely delivery of products.
- Managing stores operations ensuring optimum inventory levels to achieve maximum cost savings without hampering the progress of projects.
- Analyzing the progress reports & taking correcting action against delays & bottlenecks.
- Assisting for planning control of production right from fabric check to final shipment so as to meet the delivery dates
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes