- Comprehensive experience as a Principal SAP Technology Consultant for 12 years and an independent SAP technical consultant for 3 years specializing in ECC, CRM, BW, Portal, SCM, Solution Manager, SAP NetWeaver installation, upgrade, and implementation with in-depth expertise in NetWeaver 7.0/7.1/7.2/7.3. Also as a SAP NetWeaver architect, specialized in designing complex landscapes, managing implementation/upgrade landscapes, and providing integrated SAP solutions to the customers.
- Over 15 years of SAP experience serving customers in Banking, Insurance, Oil Gas, Telecommunications, Pharmaceuticals, Public Sector, High Tech, Retail, Utility, and Manufacturing plus over 12 years of IT experience with responsibilities in systems management, database administration, and technical support.
- Strong implementation support with participation in projects requiring working knowledge of UNIX, MS-Windows, z/OS in OS, and Oracle, SQL Server, UDB, Informix, SAPDB in database, and SAP ERP 6.0, CRM 7.0, Solution Manager 7.0/7.1, SAP NetWeaver technology including AS-ABAP, AS-JAVA, NWDI, PI, BW, Enterprise Portal.
- Strong SAP system landscape technical architect.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Strong analytical, problem solving and customer support skills.
- Basis Core Technology: Installation/Upgrade, Administration, Monitoring, NWDI, SLD, ADS, TMS/CTS , System Landscape, Client Strategy, Job Management, Operations Concept, Backup/Recovery Strategy, HA, DR, User Management, Spool/Print Concept, Archiving, Interface PlugIn , OS/DB Migration. Technical System Integration among R/3, ERP 6.0, mySAP, complementary software and foreign software. Support of SAP R/3 in 3.x, 4.x, ERP 6.0, and WebAS 6.20/6.40/J2EE, NW 7.0/7.1 on Unix Solaris, HP-UX, AIX , Linux, and NT/Windows 2000/2003
- Basis Technology Performance: Enterprise Portal, PI, ERP, BI Performance Tuning, Workload Analysis, CCMS, J2EE Tuning, Solution Manager Diagnostics, Wily Introscope
- Basis Technology Sizing: Planning, Design and Implementation regarding technical issues of system landscape sizing. ASAP Methodology
- Basis Technology Security Access Control: R/3 and BW Authorization, SNC, Portal/Internet Security, LDAP, Single Sign On
- Basis Technology XI/PI: Exchange Infrastructure 2.0/3.0/7.0/7.1 Installation, Upgrade, Configuration, and Performance Tuning
- Internet Transaction Server ITS 4.x and 6.x Installation, Upgrade, Administration, and Performance Tuning, ESS/MSS/WebDynpro, Integrated ITS
- Business Solution Technology Core BI/SEM: Installation, Upgrade, and Implementation of BW 1.x, 2.x, 3.x, BI 7.0, BI-Java. ALE and IDOC Technology. Master Data Management under NetWeaver architecture.
- Business Solution Technology Core SCM/APO: APO 3.x, SCM 5.0/LiveCache/Optimizer Installation, Configuration, System Administration
- Business Solution Technology Core CRM: CRM/IPC/IMS Installation and Configuration, CRM 7.0, CRM 7.0 Enhancement Package 1 upgrade
- Enterprise Portal 5.0/6.0/7.0 Installation and Administration, Knowledge Management, Collaboration, TREX, Web Dispatcher Certified NetWeaver EP 7.0
- Solution Manager 2.x/3.x/4.0/7.0/7.1: SMSY, LMDB, WorkCenter, Maintenance Optimizer, ChaRM, SOLAR01/SOLAR02
- DBA in Oracle, MS-SQL Server, Sybase
- Systems Administrator in NT/Windows, UNIX, MVS
- Programming experience in Powerbuilder, COBOL, Assembler, etc.
Role: Lead SAP Technical Consultant
Responsibilities/Deliverables: SAP system implementation of ECC 6.0 EHP5, BW 7.3, SCM 7.0, CRM 7.0, SRM 7.0, EP 7.3, PI 7.3, SolMan 7.1, GRC 10, ESO, BO
- Guided and assisted the ECC OS/DB migration from Oracle/HP-UX to DB2/AIX.
- Reconstructed the system transport list which is required for building QA and Production systems ECC, SCM, BW.
- Performed SAP ESO installation.
- Guided TMS strategy to use distributed domain controllers for product based transport mechanism and set up TMS system definitions, transport route, domain link, transport group, target group.
- Guided central SLD strategy.
- Guided consistent client strategy and naming conventions in the SAP landscape.
- Performed client copy, client export/import, remote client copy.
- Developed N and N 1 landscape strategy to accommodate multiple wave projects.
- Developed and performed BASIS cutover activities.
- Build environments for multiple integration testing and mock cutover practice, and conducted golive activities.
- Developed RunSAP methodology task lists
- Provided the customer with daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, yearly SAP technical tasks.
- Assisted HA/DR strategy for business continuity.
- Day to day problem solving and troubleshooting for project team's SAP technical problems including applying SAPNotes, transport import, RFC connection, ALE setup, Partner profile and port setup, QRFC maintenance, Java troubleshooting, etc.
- Quicksizer for SAP systems.
- Performance Tuning and Analysis.
- Set up SAPConnect, SMTP Mail Server, Printers
- Solution Manager LMDB, SMSY, SLD, Work Center, Maintenance Optimizer, Early Watch, SDCCN setup and cleanup
- Assisted Solution Manager ChaRM, Service Desk, Wily Introscope, SMD setup.
Role: Independent SAP Technical Consultant Duration: 30 months
Responsibilities/Deliverables: PepsiCo Int'l SAP system support including CRM 7.0, ECC 6.0, EP 7.0, PI 7.1, BW 7.0, SolMan 7.0/7.1, SCM 7.0, GRC 5.3
- As a lead SAP BASIS person in Global Center of Excellence group, I was involved in worldwide regional project implementations which include Europe, Asia, Lartin America. The responsibilities included technical planning, implementation, golive, landscape management, performance tuning and support. Each region has dual landscape project and production fix for each SAP product. There are more than 200 SAP systems worldwide.
- ECC 6.0 Enhancement Package 4 upgrade in very complex worldwide landscape.
- CRM 7.0 Enhancement Package 1 SPS6 upgrade in Asia landscape.
- CRM 7.0 EHP1 brand-new installation and implementation in Latin America.
- CRM 7.0 TPM implementation in Asia and Lartin America with worldwide landscape setup.
- CRM 7.0 Mobile implementation in Europe: Mobile Repository Server, Mobile Development Workstation, Mobile Client, and Communication Station Installation and Administration.
- CRM 6.0 Call Center implementation in Brazil.
- Detail performance tuning in production ECC, CRM, BW.
- Solution Manager Administration: EarlyWatch setup, SLD data collection, ChaRM, Maintenance Optimizer, SolMan 7.1 installation on Linux/Oracle, SolMan 7.1 upgrade on HP-UX/Oracle.
- Oracle upgrade from 10.2.0.4 to 220.127.116.11 on HP-UX 11.31.
- Developed Ecosystem copy procedures and sandbox refresh strategy for ABAP and JAVA.
- Very complex TMS landscape maintenance.
Role: Principal SAP Technology Consultant/Technical Team Lead
Responsibilities/Deliverables: SAP Upgrade Coach and Technical Implementation
- As an upgrade coach, I guided the customer to upgrade required SAP modules to the latest release, and also trained the technical staff with the actual upgrade process.
- ECC 5.0 to ECC 6.0 Upgrade with Enhancement Package 3 on DB2 for LUW 9.5/AIX 5.3.
- ESS/MSS 5.0 upgrade to ESS/MSS 6.0 with BP 1.0.
- EP 6.0 to EP 7.0 upgrade, SiteMinder, MS-ADS LDAP.
- E-Recruiting 3.0 to E-Recruiting 6.0 upgrade.
- LSO 300 to LSO 600 upgrade.
- GRC 5.1 to GRC 5.3 upgrade and Compliance Calibrator rule, Fire Fighter migration.
- Biller Direct 3.0 to Biller Direct 6.0 upgrade.
- BW 7.0/SEM BCS, BPS, SRM 4.0, XI 3.0 update with support packages.
- SolMan 7.0 SPS18 EnhPkg1 Upgrade and WorkCenter, Solution Documentation Assistant for RBE Enablement, Maintenance Optimizer, HP Quality Center.
- SAP WebConsole to ITSMobile migration.
- WWI/EH S 3.0 to EH S 6.0 upgrade.
- NWDI 7.0 upgrade from JDI.
- ST-PI 2008 1 700, ST-A/PI 01L ECC600, PI BASIS 2006 1 700 upgrade.
- Enterprise wide SLD Strategy for all SAP systems.
- Implemented Adobe Document Service.
- Bolt-on software ACLDL Direct Link 600, Sabrix 5, TaxFactory, Maximo Interface, IBM WBI.
- 5 System Landscape to support production fix and upgrade path in parallel, Downtime Minimized upgrade methodology, 1 Terabyte ECC production data, upgrade dependency analysis, TMS transport strategy on production support and upgrade using the virtual queue.
- ERP 6.0 Enhancement Package 3 upgrade using Switch Framework, Enhancement Framework.
- Developed and tested system copy procedure using database dependent Backup/Restore and database independent Export/Import mechanism.
Role: Principal SAP Technology Consultant
Responsibilities/Deliverables: PI 7.0 Performance Tuning and PI System Copy
- Analyzed long Production PI 7.0 message processing time for 290 EOIO messages with high CPU and excessive full garbage collection. This included end-to-end analysis from Informatica to PI and BI receiving system, especially message backlog on DB SPLITTER QUEUING and PLSRV MAPPING REQUEST steps.
- Completed PI 7.0 performance tuning using Solution Manager Diagnostics and Wily Introscope 7.2.
- Developed and tested PI 7.0 dual stack system copy procedure using database independent export/import mechanism in Oracle 10.2.0.2/HP-UX.
Role: Principal SAP Technology Consultant
Responsibilities/Deliverables: Upgrade Assessment for ERP6.0, BI 7.0, EP 7.0, PI 7.1, CRM 7.0, SRM 7.0, LSO 6.0, XSS 6.0
- Analyzed OS migration from Windows x86 32 bit to Windows x86 64 bit with SQL Server 2005 upgrade for 6 system landscape on each SAP product.
- Analyzed Unicode conversion.
- Analyzed SAP upgrade requirements for 6 system landscape SBX, DEV, QA, TRN, STG, PRD :
- Upgrade ITS based ESS/MSS to WebDynpro Java based XSS 6.0
- Upgrade from LSO 2.0 to LSO 6.0
- Upgrade from SRM 4.0 to SRM 7.0
- Upgrade from CRM 4.0 to CRM 7.0
- Upgrade from XI 3.0 to PI 7.1
- Upgrade from EP 6.0 to EP 7.0 with Federated Portal Network
- Upgrade from BW 3.5 to BI 7.0/BI-Java
- Upgrade from R/3 4.7 to ERP 6.0 with Enhancement Package 3
- Evaluated different upgrade options big bang vs. phased approach.
- Implement SolMan 7.0 with merging CUA clients.
- Sizing analysis for Unicode conversion and SAP upgrade.
- Redeployment strategy on HA cluster and Replicated Enqueue Server after upgrade.
Role: Principal SAP Technology Consultant/Technical Team Lead
Responsibilities/Deliverables: ECC 6.0, BI 7.0, EP 7.0, SolMan 7.0 and PI 7.1 SPS06 implementation
- Solution Manager 7.0 SPS 16 installation/configuration and SSO to ECC, BI, PI. SolMan WorkCenter, Maintenance Optimizer configuration.
- Worked in Blueprint and Realization Phase: SolMan SOLAR01/SOLAR02 transactions with BPML setup, ECC 6.0 client strategy, transport strategy, backup/restore strategy, SAP US Retail Best Practice V1.6 installation using BCSets/eCATTs.
- Central SLD strategy in SolMan and configuration connecting to all satellite systems using RZ70 and SLD Data Supplier.
- saprouter setup and configuration for SAP Service Connection
- Performed Homogeneous System Copy to migrate SolMan 7.0 to another server.
- ECC 6.0 SPS13 with enhancement package 3, BI 7.0, PI 7.1, EP 7.0 installation on AIX 6.1, Oracle 10.2.0.2/Oracle RAC
- High Availability installation for all SAP instances and Cisco Load Balancer setup for http traffic for PI, BI, EP. Standalone ASCS/SCS, Replicated Enqueue Server Setup.
Role: Principal Technology Consultant/Technical Team Lead
Responsibilities/Deliverables: Upgrade ECC 6.0, BI 7.0, EP 7.0, and PI 7.0, NWDI, ADS, SLD implementation
- Upgrade R/3 4.7 to ECC 6.0, Upgrade BW 3.5 to BI 7.0 on DB2 UDB 9.1/AIX 5.3.
- Upgrade EP 6.0 to EP 7.0 on MS-SQL Server/Windows 2003.
- NWDI installation, configuration and administration. Maintain ESS/MSS 6.0 custom modification in NWDI using multiple development tracks and maintenance tracks.
- Adobe Document Service 7.0 configuration and implementation.
- PI 7.0 installation and implementation.
- Homogeneous System Copy Procedure for Production System to Dev and QA.
- Central SLD strategy and configuration, ECC 6.0 client strategy.
- Solution Manager 4.0 configuration and Solution Manager Diagnostics SPS15/Wily Introscope 7.2 setup connecting multiple satellite systems.