- Strong expertise designing, testing (manual & automation); deploying cost - effective, high-performance technical solutions for enterprise level distributed and web based application for one of the largest telecommunications corporations in the world.
Software Development Methodologies: Agile/Scrum, Waterfall, V-Model
Testing Types: System, Functional, Regression, Black Box, White Box, Performance, End to End & User Acceptance Testing.
Testing Tools: Selenium (WebDriver, GRID and IDE), Cucumber, SOAPUI, REST-Assured, Postman, REST Client, HP Loadrunner, HP Quality Center, Apache JMeter, FitNesse.
Testing Frameworks: TDD, BDD, TestNG, Data Driven, Keyword Driven, Hybrid and Page Object Model.
IDE: Eclipse, PyCharm, Netbeans.
Languages: Java, Python, HTML/CSS, XML/JSON, PHP
Version Control System: SVN, Git
Operating Systems: Unix/RedHat Enterprise Linux /CentOS, Windows Server, Sun Solaris 10
CI/CD & Build Automation Tools: Jenkins, Maven
Databases: MySQL, MS SQL, PostgreSQL, LDAP
Internet/ Web Services: REST, SOAP, Web Services (WSDL), XML, Apache Web Server, Apache Tomcat
Collaboration Tools/Others: JIRA, Confluence, MS Office, ServiceNow, Rally
DevOps Tools: Nagios, Ansible, Jenkins, Puppet
Cloud Computing: Openstack, Hypervisor(KVM)
Senior QA Automation EngineerResponsibilities:
- Analyze and estimate user story requirements with Agile team. Also developed test strategies and test plans for both manual and automation testing.
- Expertise in developing and implementing data driven, keyword and hybrid frameworks across multiple projects. Worked with architects and provided recommendations on improving automation framework.
- Developed java based test scripts using Selenium WebDriver and GRID for automating web based applications. Also performed cross browser testing.
- Used various annotations in TestNG framework for designing test suites. Created both XSLT and Extent reports.
- Developed scripts for retrieving subscriber data from LDAP database of 120+ Million subscribers.
- Developed stored procedures and performed data extraction by using SQL queries on the subscriber base of 60+ Million for troubleshooting purpose.
- Leveraged various open-source DevOps tools such as Jenkins, Ansbile, Puppet and Maven for CI/CD and configuration management and project building respectively across multiple projects.
- Expertise in installation, configuration and testing applications running on private clouds (both in lab and production environments). Developed and executed test scripts using python.
- Monitor and manage all testing procedures. Liaise with business, development and maintenance teams to continuously review and revise processes and best practices.
- Design and implement comprehensive system of benchmarks, KPIs and metrics to assess and monitor quality and risk factors for each release/rollout. Analyze and monitor all project phases, ensuring product/system stability, scalability and integration of quality data architectures.
- Effectively contributed towards defect triage and retrospective meetings thereby ensuring defects get resolved in a timely manner. This led to significant quality improvement and customer satisfaction.
- Developed test suites using SOAPUI tool for web service application used by 5 different major wireless service providers.
Confidential, Phoenix, AZ
Full Stack DeveloperResponsibilities:
- Leveraged various open source tools to design and develop automation software for cloud infrastructure. Delivered wide range of projects and products and collaborated across multiple Scrum teams.
- Developed infrastructure deployment automation tool for cloud based applications, delivering project within cost controls, deployment time and goals.
- Partnered with system engineers and business analysts in gathering technical requirements, designing and developing software, code reviews and resolving roadblocks for timely deployment.
- Provided technical expertise for critical set of components and services, performing root cause analysis to resolve issues and ensure timely completion of Sprint tasks.
- Led the development of in-house data processing tools for system performance tracking
Senior QA EngineerResponsibilities:
- Directed and delivered software quality of telecom based applications. Imparted training to a team of junior quality assurance engineers to conduct functional, end-to-end and customer acceptance testing using automation tools.
- Performed Web Services testing using SOAPUI tool for SOAP and RESTful APIs.
- Used build tools like Ant and Maven for build automation test suites.
- Performed manual and automation testing in all environments, troubleshooting and resolving technical issues, and meeting defined objectives and deadlines.
- Contributed to all phases of software development (from concept, design, test, deploy, monitor and defect resolution), liaising with key stakeholders and ensuring quality standards and regulatory guidelines are met.