- More than 8 years of experience as an Oracle Applications (11i and R12) technical resource.
- Certified Oracle SOA 11g implementation specialist.
- Knowledgeable on SOAP, XML, Java and WSDL.
- Expertise in RICEW objects development, implementation and testing.
- Well versed in technical analysis, design, build, testing and implementation of Oracle projects across modules and various Oracle tools.
- Has vast experience in various Oracle tools like Forms, Reports, XML publisher report, Workflow (Workflow Builder), Oracle Application Framework (Jdeveloper), Interfaces and Service Oriented Architecture (SOA).
- Has knowledge in various Oracle modules like AP, AR, GL, OTL, EAM, Fixed Assets and Projects.
- Has vast experience in SQL and PL/SQL which mainly involves Packages, Procedures, Functions and Triggers.
- Good understanding about Oracle Applications Architecture like Form function and menu, DFF, Lookups, Alerts, AME, Value Sets, Profiles and Messages.
- Learning Oracle SOA 12c and Oracle ADF 12c
Confidential, St Louis
- Responsibilities involved attending design sessions with client, preparation of functional documents, technical documents and test case documents.
- Integration of various systems into Laclede system through conversion. Redesign and development of various SOA interfaces between Oracle EBS and legacy systems. It involved changes to the WSDL file(Changes to one of the Operation input Parameter type, XSD file), changes to looping logic within BPEL, changes to XSL mapping file, redesigning web service calls to DB calls(Web Service adaptor to DB adaptor), fixed few performance issues and redesigned error logging web service.
- Redesign and development of an OAF page in OTL module using Jdeveloper 10.1.3.1. This involved few fixes to VO and AM methods.
- Design and development of various subject areas for converting data from legacy systems into Laclede system. Conversion involved Purchase Order interface (PO), AP Invoice interface, Fixed Assets interface (Asset Mass Addition), Inventory Items Interface and Project and tasks interface (Open Projects - API).
- Redesigned few OBIEE reports.
- Development of various scripts used for comparing data and reporting between source and target systems. Performance tuning of various codes used in data conversion. Design and development of scripts used for comparing data and reporting across various subject areas between various systems in production so that data integrity is maintained.
Confidential, Memphis, TN
- Oracle R12 implementation across various modules. Responsibilities involved gathering requirements, preparation of technical documentation, development and testing.
- Design and development of construction estimate, construction standard and manufacturing units Oracle application framework pages. This involved development of new search page, creation page, update page and details page using Jdeveloper.
- Alerts for various requirements across modules. Alerts were used for checking asset expiry and send mail to a group of users. It was used for calling concurrent program after insert into an work order table.
- Customized Sourcing RFQ process which involved customization of OAF page using Jdeveloper 10.1.3.1, development of new workflow component using workflow builder and creation of event.
- Account generator workflows for PO, Requisition and Invoice to change one of the accounting segments.
- AME implemented for Payables Invoice Approval, Requisition Approval and iExpense workflows. Customization of Project Supplier Invoice, Project Expense Report, PO Requisition and PO Account generators. Approval hierarchy was used as part of this implementation.
Confidential, St Louis
Developer and On Shore Coordinator
- Oracle R12 implementation and support across various modules.
- Fixed all OTL related issues. OTL issues involved timecard load, various rules for Union employees for payroll.
- Fixed various issues with Project and Task creation interfaces. Issues fixed with Move Order creation interface.
- Involved in maintenance work of SOA components which is used to integrate with various systems like Maximo, Hyperion, CCB, G4 and EBS. AP and GL PIP Process maintenance - Integration between CCB and EBS systems.
- Coordination of all off-shore resources.
- During this project I worked on various interfaces, enhancement and customizations related to various modules AP, AR, GL, Projects and Tasks, PO, iProcurement, iExpense, Invoice, Fixed assets, Work Orders and Inventory items.
Developer and Off Shore Coordinator
- Oracle R12 implementation across various financial modules. Analysis of requirement and preparation of design document for Invoice Import Interface.
- This involved Web ADI user interface through which users input invoice data. Also worked on development of this requirement which involves Web ADI based User Interface integrated in Oracle Application. Web ADI involves validation of data entered before data is inserted into staging table so that users can correct input data and upload it simultaneously.
- For one of the custom requirement of client, designed and developed few OAF pages. This involved design of database tables structure used in OAF page and development of four complex OAF pages which are related. Search page, Creation page, Update page and Details page were created as part of this requirement.
- Actively involved in off-shore coordination of all designs, development and testing.
- Working on migration from 11.5.10 to R12 version. Analysis of custom reports in R11 and its migration to R12 with required modification.
- Analysis of existing OAF customizations and personalization in R11 and its migration to R12 instance.
- Analysis of custom packages in R11 and its migration to R12 instance with required changes.
- Analysis of custom views, alerts and triggers and its migration to R12 instance.
- Worked on customization of standard OAF page. This included addition of few fields and custom validation for these fields. This included modification of VO, AM and OAF page. Validations are handled in a package.
- Worked on customization of standard and custom JSP pages. This included addition of new fields, attachment of LOV to fields, validations for newly added fields and update of database tables based on input. This included changes to View Object, Data Object, Page Controller and JSP page.
- Development of XML Reports in various modules.
- Modification of custom workflow and seeded workflows like Order header and Order lines approval workflow and Purchase order approval workflow.
- Modification of custom form. Development of materialized views.
- Project work is data cleansing activity which involves manual analysis of data extracts.
- MS Access is used for analysis purpose. Responsible for Weekly release.
- This involves review and consolidation of all data received from other team members. Responsible for preparation and maintenance of tracker which is used for tracking the communication with Accounts team.
- Took Knowledge sharing sessions for other Data Cleansing Teams.
- Worked on Customization of Purchase Order Approval, Purchase Requisition Approval, Invoice Approval and many other standard workflows.
- Worked on development of many complex XML Publisher Reports in Projects, Project management and Project Accounting modules.
- Worked on customization of standard oracle forms, which involved Custom.pll changes. Worked on application migration from 11i to R12.This involved moving existing inbound and outbound interfaces with necessary changes, customization of standard oracle forms, customization of standard workflows and conversion of XML publisher reports into BI Publisher reports.
- As part of customization of standard workflows, customization of workflow notifications is done which are OAF pages. This involved extension of View Object (VO) and Controller Object (CO).
- Analysis of requirement based on functional document. Preparation of technical document.
- Involved in coding, development and testing. Preparation of release and quality documents.
- Worked on XML publisher reports related to PO, AP and AR modules.