- Responsive Email Design
- Adobe Creative Cloud
- HTML / CSS
- Results Driven
- Email Analytics
- Team Oriented
- Salesforce.com & Marketing Cloud
- Adaptable and Flexible
- CAN - SPAM
- Web/Print/Logo Design
- Microsoft Office
- A/B Testing
- Photo Composites
- Photo Retouching
OWNER - GRAPHIC & WEB DESIGNER, Hartsdale, NY
- Create exciting projects by collaborating with clients.
- Research and design concepts using my abilities and experiences in photo retouching, typography, and layout for websites and print pieces.
- Clients include MassProductions.net and Confidential, Exceller Marketing and the Freemasons.
- In my spare time, I create digital composite artwork for sale or commission.
- Created unique design for Roca, a non-profit organization; highly praised for quality and modern work, chosen from among several designers.
- Attained recognition for creating several preliminary designs and for the final results after adapting to client’s needs and desires.
- Hold the distinction of being profiled on the website of 3D Pop Artist Charles Fazzino.
- Gained significant reputation after my artwork was featured in several issues of Awake: Living the Photo Artistic Life magazine.
SALESFORCE MARKETING CONSULTANT, New York, NY
- Developed email and event creative assets to be distributed via Cvent and SalesForce Marketing Cloud - HTML template building, graphic design, CSS modification, content building, quality control/testing, and execution.
- Analyzed email statistics on a monthly basis, breaking down by office and company overall.
- Used pivot tables to segment and summarize data and report results to Senior Management.
- Attained recognition as a partner with marketing, brand, and content teams.
- Recognized as the key person to train and support the administrative staff on how to use Salesforce and Cvent and how the two interact.
Confidential, New York, NY
- Supported Centre-of-Excellence Channel’s best practices, as well as periodic email channel projects.
- Guided email campaign deployment, testing, and execution within established marketing and regulatory timelines as well as SLAs.
Confidential, New York, NY
- Received Certification in Responsive Email Design from American Graphics Institute.
- Designed and hand-coded Confidential campaigns by using HTML and inline CSS.
- Managed both online & offline areas within the agency while ensuring consistency of branding and messaging.
- Relied on email best practices to achieve consistent and brand appropriate user experience across various email clients and platforms.
MANAGER - INTERACTIVE MARKETING, Boston, MA
- Improved customer open rates by 104% and click-through rates by 126% in eight months by replacing poorly performing emails with new designs, created collaboratively with the marketing team.
- Increased conversions and revenue for the same period.
- Managed email campaign strategies, including execution, reporting, and metrics.
- Utilized Google Analytics and reports from email service provider to aid with list segmentation.
- Managed a team of four that consisted of email and website coders/designers.
Confidential, Boston, MA
- Analyzed detailed statistical data of over 1,000 marketing emails reaching 1.9 million contacts.
- Utilized Silverpop and ExactTarget in self-service mode to schedule and/or deploy campaigns.
- Represented business unit in the conversion from one email provider to ExactTarget in all aspects and requirements.
- Successfully promoted to the Senior Manager role after assisting flagship event “The Executive Forum” Conference as a consultant
- Acknowledged as an Email Subject Matter Expert for the company.