- 12+ years of experience in Software Testing both into manual and automation.
- Extensive experience in onsite coordinator and Lead Tester. Created and managed testing schedule and monitored completion of activities.
- Extensive experience in Manual and Automated Testing using Black Box Testing techniques.
- Extensive experience in developing test plans, test cases and procedures as well as execution of manual and automated tests using Black Box Testing techniques.
- Good Experience in GUI Testing, Functional, Regression and System Testing.
- Excellent understanding of Software Quality Assurance techniques and complete Experience on SDLC and STLC, QA methodologies and Agile Test Methodology
- Interaction with application designers and business analysts to gather FRS (Functional Requirements Specifications), create test plan/scripts/Scenarios and creating results reports.
- Deep Expertise in performing manual testing and automation testing of web applications using Selenium Web driver in Windows (Java/J2EE) environment.
- Experience on manual and Automation testing on Salesforce application.
- Good working experience on Salesforce Admin.
- Experience on black box and telecom testing Expert in performing Manual and Automated testing for both client/server as well as n - tire web-based e commerce applications using Selenium Webdriver,HP QTP
- Good experience in Test Automation Frameworks POM,Data Driven and Hybrid in order to make maintenance process easier and achieve Efficiency, Re-usability and Accuracy across applications.
- Experience in creating the automation test scripts using Selenium WebDriver with java language.
- Having good experience in working with predefined frameworks like Junit and TestNG for Selenium.
- Experience in working with Grid2 concept for the execution of the regression bed across the machines and browsers.
- Experience in working with functional libraries, working with Utility functions.
- Experience in working with multiple browsers (Mozilla, Chrome and IE).
- Perform backend testing in using SQL queries.
- Much experience in using Firebug and Fire path of Mozilla Firefox in built tools.
- Good experience in working with Eclipse IDE.
- Hands on experience in developing test plans, test cases and procedures as well as execution of manual and automated tests.
- Good knowledge on Geb and Spock frame work approach.
- Good knowledge on Cucumber, BDD and ATDD frame work.
- Good knowledge on .NET and C# language.
- Experience in creating and building components for BPT frame work, running them and updating the status.
- Good working knowledge on Jenkins approach.
- Hands on knowledge of Cutting edge tools - Subversion-Tortoise SVN and Maven.
- Expertise with Bug Tracking (using ALM, Quality Center PVC Tracker).
- Experience on black box and telecom testing Expert in performing Manual and Automated testing for both client/server as well as n-tire web-based e commerce applications using Mercury/HP tools such as HP Quick Test Pro
- Good Experience in Security Testing using Wachfires.
- Experience on policy issue tool Duck Creek.
- Experience on VMware, Unix environment, Server Side testing and Cross-browser testing experience
- Experience on Property and Casualty, Telecom Domain, Finance and Banking Domain.
- Provided training to project teams understands performance concepts and performance testing.
- Experience in OSS Product. (Telecom) and Telecom tool CRAMER.
- Experience in Web Service testing using SoapUI ((SOAP and WSDL)
- Good Experience in Testing on Java, VB and .Net Applications and Unix commands.
- Played major role in identifying and implementing process improvement initiatives in the area of Quality Assurance and Software Testing.
- An effective communicator with strong analytical, problem solving & organizational abilities.
- Proven ability to work independently or with a team. Dynamic performer, excellent team player, goal-oriented employee.
- Highly organized, able to meet deadlines and have taken the initiative to learn job-related skills on my own. Capable of prioritizing task, also work with minimal supervision with excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Provided RTM (Requirement Traceability Matrix), Test Summary Report, Defect Reports using Quality Centre.
- I have a good understanding of development environment using AGILE methodologies with SCRUM process. Participated in Daily Scrums, Sprint Planning, Sprint Retrospective meetings
Functional Testing Tool: Selenium Webdriver, QTP and UFT and Eclipse
Management Tools: ALM and Quality Center, Bugzilla, Jira
Automation Tools: QTP, Selenium webdriver and Selenium Grid
Build Management tools: MVN, Jenkins and Gradle, Putty, Autosys
Languages: VB Script, Java, JUnit, TestNG, HTML/CSS, XML.Json
Version Control: Visual Source Safe (VSS), SVN, Jira.