- Over 9 Years of IT Experience as a Web/UI/Frontend Developer with the core areas of Analysis, Design, Development, Testing and Maintenance. Extensive exposure in end - to-end development of software products.
- Experienced in Requirement Gathering, Analysis, Design, Development, Testing and Deployment of an application.
- Experience in implementing Auto Complete/Auto Suggest functionality using jQuery, DHTML, Web API calls and JSON.
- Worked on Web based applications and Client/Server applications using Classic ASP.net, ADO.net, Adobe Photoshop.
- Worked on ReactJS framework to develop interactive websites based on client needs.
- Experience in designing UI patterns and UI applications with the help of Adobe products like Adobe Dreamweaver CS3, Adobe Photoshop CS3/CS4, Adobe Fireworks CS3 and Adobe Illustrator CS3.
- Good understanding of Document Object Model (DOM) and DOM functions.
- Worked with Node js, Grunt, Gulp and Bower for setting up local server, running tasks and managing dependencies.
- Well experienced in debugging websites using Firebug, Fiddler, Browser Developer tools.
- Involved in every stage of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) that includes Requirement gathering, Analyzing, Designing, Coding, Testing & Production Support.
- Experience with User Acceptance Testing (UAT) and Accessibility Testing.
- Excellent experience in creating Dynamic Wireframes, HTML Wireframes, Dynamic Screenshots and Sitemaps.
- Experience on React js on the front end styled using SCSS.
- Developed React js applications by completing stories in timely manner while maintaining best practices outlined by the team lead.
- Experience in working with CSS preprocessor LESS/SASS.
- Involvement in using various IDE's, Visual Studio, Dreamweaver, Notepad++, eclipse, Adobe Photoshop, ATOM
- Developed various screens for the front end using React.js and used various predefined components from NPM (Node Package Manager) and Redux libraries
- Experience in resolving cross browser compatibility issues (IE 10, chrome, Firefox and Safari)
- Developed application using Node and React js for Asynchronous Module Definition (AMD) and Grunt as task manager.
- Good knowledge in Styling and coding of CMS themes, email templates and practical knowledge of SEO in web design and development.
- Worked on CSS Background, CSS Positioning, CSS Text, CSS Border, CSS Margin, CSS Padding, CSS Table, Pseudo Classes, Pseudo Elements and CSS Behaviors in CSS.
- Experience with Browser testing, knowledge of cross-browser/cross-platform compatibility.
- Passion for performance debugging and benchmarking and working with version control environment like Team foundation server, Git, Source tree.
- Expert code pixel perfect webpage from PSD, compatible with all major browsers and platforms.
- Experience in working with HTML Controls, User Controls, Master Pages and Themes.
- Experience in designing and presenting multiple concepts and iterations around user interaction models, workflows, wireframes, screen flows, mockups and prototypes.
- Experience in quality assurance and unit testing, acceptance testing, and integration testing.
- Strong perseverance and diligence towards attaining challenging goals and possess good communication skills and quick learning ability.
Developer Tools: Web Storm, Adobe Dreamweaver, Notepad ++, Eclipse, Net Beans.
Methodologies: Agile/Scrum, Waterfall, TDD
Debugging Tools: Fire bug, Dev Tools, Fiddler, Chrome
Data Access: MY SQL, Oracle, MongoDB, SQL server
Web Servers: Tomcat, Apache, WebLogic
Confidential, Charlotte, NC
Senior Front End UI Developer
- Involved in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) of the application like Requirement gathering, Design, Analysis and Code development.
- Used Object Oriented Programming concepts to develop UI components that could be reused across the Web Application.
- Created a custom, responsive web application, involved extensively in design discussions and user experience sessions to provide inputs on the layout.
- Created reusable HTML templates and style sheets based on UI standards and guidelines.
- Worked on building the responsive web pages using React bootstrap.
- Implemented the Drag and Drop functionality using React-Draggable.
- Used React-Autocomplete for creating google maps location search on the webpage Added Excel-Builder to download the Tabular data in Excel format using react.
- Created and used Reducers that received said Actions to modify the Store State Tree.
- Used Redux to keep the application State in one store.
- Implemented stable React components and stand-alone functions to be added to any future pages.
- Used React JS for templating for faster compilation and developing reusable components.
- Used React-Router to turn application into Single Page Application.
- Used Web services (RESTful) for transmission of large blocks of XML/JSON.
- Handled all aspects of the web application including maintaining, testing, debugging, deploying.
- Responsible to for making the pages dynamic using AJAX, JSON and jQuery.
- Have worked on AWS to integrate the server side and client side code.
- Used JIRA as the bug tracking system to track and maintain the history of bugs/issues on everyday basis.
- Interacted with Testing Team, Scrum Masters and Business Analysts for fixing of Issues.
- Performed the System Testing, Regression Testing for Complete UI after fixing the Issues, which are reported by Testing Team.
- Worked on an Agile (Scrum) Development Team to deliver regular updates to business team and project managers.
Senior Frontend UI developer
Confidential, Deerfield, IL
- Developed Single Page Applications (SPA) using AngularJS including MVC architectures, different modules, specific controllers, templates, custom Directives, custom Services and custom Filters.
- Using Lamp developed all aspects of a Lamp system including administration, upgrades, code customizations and developing integrations with third party web based systems.
- Excellent experience in developing web pages complying with Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG 2) and ability to apply W3C web standards.
- The application is developed in Angular JS have five tabs and 20+ pages with API integration.
- Involved in writing application level code to interact with RESTful API's.
- Used Indexed db for implementations and to hide under prefixes.
- Handled PHP backend development for dynamic database driven website
- Implemented data binding and MVC using AngularJS for front-end development.
- Followed git sample Angular JS projects for setting up project structure and best code practices.
- Used Agile Development Methodology and Scrum team structure for Development process.
- Used Version One for Creating, prioritizing and estimating backlog items for the sprint.
- Used version control tool GIT to work on the same code-base in the repository with the other team members.
- Used Soap UI for Credit Card Payments API (REST) testing.
Web UI Developer
Confidential, Princeton, NJ
- Responsible for responsive web design using Bootstrap and Media Queries.
- Implemented user interface following MVC/MVVM pattern and using AngularJS to build Single Page Application.
- Integrated React JS components to AngularJS Application by using React module to improve rendering speed and code consistency.
- Validate input value in the client side to prevent Cross-site Scripting Attack.
- Implemented D3.js reporting component using AngularJS custom directive for statistical information display.
- Developed maintainable CSS style sheet on SASS pre-processor incorporated its dynamic features such as variables, operations and mixins.
- Used MongoDB as database and store JSON data and used NodeJS and Mongoose to connect and interact with the database
- Developed RESTful Web Services to transfer data using Express Framework and Mongoose ODM.
- Debugged and tested performance using Chrome Dev Tools.
- Used GIT as version control system to manage the version of code and share code with team members.
- Used Protractor end-to-end testing framework to test Angular application behavior as a user would.
- Worked in packaging and shipping the components for the deliverables.
- Used Gulp as task runners for development automation.
- Followed Agile SCRUM methodology by planning, developing and releasing software iteratively to meet product owner's requirement.
Confidential, Dallas, TX
- Involved in complete life cycle of software development including designing, developing, testing and deployment of application documents, Test cases and Analysis, User Training documents and Technical Help documents using agile methods.
- Expertise in using Bootstrap and was responsible for porting a big portion of the application, using SASS to manage CSS consistency and reuse. Used custom SASS files at module and page level while also maintaining general styles for the whole site.
- Implemented REST messages for communication between web service client and service provider.
- Using Jasmine and Karma test runner extensively for unit testing and Protractor for end-to-end testing.
- Experience in implementation of SPA frameworks like Angular.JS and testing frameworks Jasmine and karma test runner.
- Designed and developed custom jQuery components for the front-end client side validations.
- Used 'TestNG' for backend test cases and 'Jasmine' for AngularJS test cases.
- Involved in Enhancement of existing application utilizing JSP, Created HTML navigation menu that is role based menu items changes dynamically, derived from the database in the form of XML.
- Actively participated and provided feedback in a constructive and insightful manner during weekly Iterative review meetings to track the progress for each iterative cycle and figure out the issues.
- Responsible for quality assurance of finished websites including the validation of web forms and links.
- Performed all levels of web development tasks, including HTML, CSS, XHTML and scripting, graphic design, PHP oriented database design/ development, testing, content management, and site traffic analysis.
- Development and enhancement of new and existing Web applications.
- Few of the Enhancements have been done by Paired Programing.
- Managing the version control for the deliverables by streamlining and re-basing the development streams of SVN.
- Worked closely with system analyst to understand the technical requirements of the projects
- Design and development of Web pages using HTML, CSS including Ajax controls and XML.
- Involved in writing the Properties, methods in the Class Modules and also consumed web services
- Played a vital role in defining, implementing and enforcing quality practices in the team organization to ensure internal controls, quality and compliance policies and standards.
- Involved in designing and developing the GUI for the user interface with various controls.
- Worked with View State to maintain data between the pages of the application.
- Knowledge Management and Offshore-Onshore Coordination and Stakeholder Management