An experienced web developer with a wide range of experience across all phases of design, development and marketing. Specializing the open source platforms and tools for design and development, and experienced in user interface and user experience design, search engine optimization and social media marketing strategies.
- PHP (and Yii Framework)
- Classic ASP
- SQL Server
- MS Access
- MySQL Workbench
- SQL Server Query Analyzer
- XSL (and XSL - FO)
- HTML / HTML5
- CSS / CSS3
- Prototype JS jQuery
- Yahoo YUI
- Responsive Design
- UI / UX
- Social Media Marketing
- Open Graph schema.org Rich Snippets
- Subversion SVN
- Microsoft Visual SourceSafe
- Custom Built CMS
- Visual Studio
- Various shareware text editors
Confidential, St Louis Park, MNWeb developer
Tools: EditPlus text editor, WinSCP, PuTTY, Gimp, Amazon AWS (Linux), Apache, Magento, Drupal
- Working with development and marketing departments to develop and maintain company marketing sites (on Drupal 7) and software as a service applications. Hosted in the Rackspace Cloud.
- I recently replaced the original version of our flagship product, Confidential Online. It resulted in cutting hosting fees by 75%, increased speed by 200% minimum, more in certain areas, with 100% uptime 3 months after full launch.
- I also manage the company’s network, Wi - Fi, laptops, Exchange, Google Apps and phone systems, as this is a small startup with limited resources.
Confidential, Eden Prairie, MNWeb developer
Tools: TextMate, NetBeans, Cornerstone SVN, Apache, ImageMagick, AntennaHouse, LucidCharts, Beanstalk SVN, Gimp, Linux, MySQL Workbench, MySQL command line
- Developing and maintaining custom portals for clients to order direct mail pieces, email and SMS marketing campaigns as well as performance analytics associated with the campaigns.
- Work included wireframing and designing new portal UI with a very dynamic AJAX driven interface, third party web services and server side objects to assemble printable Confidential documents.
- Projects were waterfall methodology in the beginning and moved more toward agile in the last 6 months of my time there.