- Creative, developmental, and technical writing; editing; proofreading
- Internal and external print and electronic communications
- Graphic design for print and online publications
- Project management, budgeting, time management
- Analyzing and summarizing data, tracking and reporting
- Organization, administrative process development, and problem solving
- Customer service
Computer software: MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Publisher); Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Fireworks, Dreamweaver)
Confidential, Perry, MI
Freelance writer, copy editor, and print and website designer
- Provide professional communications development and marketing support for small businesses: brochures, business cards, newsletters, websites.
Customer Service Agent
- Used several Confidential systems to respond to telephone inquiries from subscribers and members; resolved medical, dental, optical claim issues; supported standards for helpful, courteous service.
Confidential, Okemos, MI
- Researched, wrote, and edited mass communications for external audiences; produced informational, technical, and marketing collateral documents; organized and led communications for corporate initiatives; developed and analyzed customer satisfaction surveys.
- Edited and proofread documents, designed layout and artwork for print projects, assisted with research and writing projects, coordinated printing and distribution.
Customer Service Advisor
- Responded to telephone inquiries from customers and dental offices; focused on providing courteous, efficient service.