- Over 12 years of experience as a Web developer with solid understanding of database designing, development and installation of the different modules.
- Strong experience with open source framework and methodologies and platforms including ZendFramework, Drupal, Joomla, WordPress, Magento, OpenCart, ZenCart.
- Worked extensively on WAMP and LAMP environment.
- PHP, Python, Django and MySQL work on high-profile, high-traffic sites. Extensively worked with the Zend Studio and AJAX technology.
- Experienced in IDEs like Dream weaver, Eclipse, Microsoft Visio. Expert knowledge in MySQL, MS-SQL.
- Good knowledge of SugarCRM.
- Profound knowledge of high-level development on the Drupal platform.
- Worked in Adobe Photoshop. Experience of Using CMS such as Drupal, Joomla and Wordpress.
- Worked with the Drupal CMS system to build sites for clients of all sizes, including an eCommerce site, brochure sites, and more.
- PHP based modification on Wordpress content management system and Magento e-commerce platform. Experienced on some good PHP frameworks like CodeIgniter, Symfony.
- Experience includes Drupal 5/6, custom Drupal themeing, experience with CCK, Views, Ubercart, and more.
- Responsible for Combining phpBB forum and Wordpress Blog CMS into a unified system. Created MySQL databases and built PHP pages.
- Expertise in coding, analyzing and troubleshooting scalable Web Content Managements systems.
- Customization of various open-source CMS platforms and blogging tools Wordpress, Joomla and Drupal . Good experience in Model-View-Controller MVC based frameworks.
- Experienced in working with both PHPMyAdmin and MySQL console.
- Experienced in writing Sub Queries, Triggers, Cursors, Functions and Transactions according to the requirement.
- Knowledge in .NET Framework 3.0, C , Shell Scripting, C, C .
- Experienced in Relational Database Management System RDBMS Design, Normalization, and Database Management oriented concepts.
- Extensive experience with XML and web services SOAP, REST .
- Highly motivated, reliable analytical problem solver and troubleshooter with strong attention to detail.
- Strong team builder with excellent analytical and communication skills with capability to handle new technologies.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
Tools and Systems
Django, PostgreSQL, Apache, Subversion, Git, SSHD, VI, Wordpress, Joomla, MySQL, Microsoft Office, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Dreamweaver, CodeIgniter, CakePHP, Symfony, Prado 3.11, Magento, SugarCRM, OpenCart, ZenCart , NFS, Postfix, Samba, SSL, Plesk, Firebug, AJAX, Unattended, Nagios, Visual Studio, VMWare, Gnuplot, JSON, LDAP, OpenID, Twisted
APIs and Libraries
Google Visualization API, Google Maps API, Yahoo BOSS API, Yahoo User Interface Library YUI , jQuery, Twillio, lxml, expat, Qt, PyQT
Windows 98,2000,XP, Server 2000, Server 2003, Server 2008 , Debian Linux, Ubuntu Linux, Redhat Enterprise Linux, CentOS, FreeBSD, Solaris, Windows Mobile, TinyOS, Android, OS X
Senior LAMP/CMS Developer
MME is a creative agency specializing in interactive marketing. This means: interactive experiences and customer relationship management e-commerce and technology services media, search and analytics interface design and content creation and distribution. They have also helped create fully integrated and experiential campaigns.
Drupal 5.7/6/7.0,Wordpress, PHP, MYSQL 5.1, Linux, Apache HTTP Server 2.2, Joomla 1.5, WordPress 3.0/2.9/2.8, Django Framework, CodeIgniter, Symfony, Prado 3.11, Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle, MS Access, Visual Basic, Python, HTML, Java Script, C/C
- Implemented Online Ecommerce website light fixtures http://lightingplastics.com. APT Living Guide is a online real estate portal http://aptlivingguide.com
- Genex Technologies Inc is a Total IT Solutions Company established in 2000. Lead front-end developer responsible for design, prototyping and implementation of web-based solution which allows customers to view their offered services and products. And also avails exclusive content material to registered members. This website is built on Joomla 1.5, http://genexinfo.com
- I worked as a Programmer/Developer and tester for http://www.qualityrental.co.nz User can book or enquiry for a car here. Each car has some extra facility such as Insurance, extra drivers etc for customer. Customer needs to specify all the required information.
- The car tariff is being calculated on basis of location, no. of days, booking season etc. All these things are controlled by admin.
- Sugar CRM, migration of in-house client account system to commercial open source Customer Relationship Management CRM system. Customized Sugar CRM for business needs, developing processes and work flows for transitioning accounts through the sales cycle.
- Developed a Prado PHP Framework platfom, A community web site with feature of profile registration, invite and maintaining friends, maintaining media contents Image, sound and video , organize event etc. Comic book and strips section, profile battle and voting are some of the unique feature of this site.
- lifespanstore/ Customization of Magento Open Source eCommerce Platform
- was involved in development of this PHP Magento store which handles thousands of products. I also made extensive use of the Magento SOAP api to import and synchronize products with a remote 3rd-party inventory system.
- Created a custom CMS built using Django, with jQuery AJAX components. Also designed from the start with SEO in mind.
- Created an original template for the Joomla 1.0 CMS backend with CSS, HTML, PHP, and MySQL.
- The Procter Gamble Company P G and is operated by Home Care Industries Inc. HCI , http://febrezecarpetcare.com
- Developed and maintained enterprise class websites and applications based on PHP and Drupal. Proficient in web development using Drupal, PHP, jQuery and Ajax
- Integrated custom-themed Joomla CMS modules for events calendar, sermons, and photo gallery.
- This website is built on Drupal 5.7. www.onerecovery.com One recovery is a website designed to help people through the difficult process of personal recovery.
- Implemented an online gallery for web designer and developer. This website is built on wordpress www.w3cgallery.com
- Developed Drupal web applications by utilizing agile and scrum methodologies. Started developing with Django 0.96 and currently developing with Django 1.0. Experience with Templating systems such as Drupal themeing.
- LFOConnell Associates is built on Drupal 6, responsible in deliver a total rewrite of Notre Dame College's website with a custom theme and lots of Drupal contrib modules.
- The Corporate will Company is professional adviser seeking resources to add value to the services provided to the clients, this website is on wordpress,
- Successfully migrated the Django database from SQLite to MySQL to PostgresSQL with complete data integrity.
- Hourlycoder, is an online services marketplace, offering a platform to Small Medium Businesses Entrepreneurs looking for options to outsource or offshore.
- Millennium Medical Information Services needed to convert an existing site to Drupal. The views module was used to allow for display of the job listings, and also enabled Millennium to add/remove jobs as needed as well as edit any other pages as needed much more easily than before. http://millennium-mis.com/
- Using django evolution and manual SQL modifications was able to modify Django models while retaining all data, while site was in production mode.
- Worked very closely with designer, tightly integrating Flash into the CMS with the use of Flashvars stored in the Django models. Also created XML with Django to be used by the Flash.
- Implemented Internet Orders Tracking System for clients of Cherokee Nation Industries http://www.cherokee-corp.com/ . Integration with UPS WorldShip program
- Implemented an online tags for web designer and developer. This website is built on wordpress, www.w3ctag.com
- Implemented Customers Orders Tracking System for NHR Hardware Resale http://www.networkhardware.com
- Imported existing content into rough site.
- Created views to display upcoming events, and other information in blocks on the website Implemented design components as CSS and web safe images.
- Analyzed client requirements at various stages and assisted in delivering the change requests as per schedule.
- Built and deployed large Django infrastructure across multiple installation sites. Ran security checklist.
- Ran SEO checklist.
- Created the taxonomy for the states and business incentives search.
- Created various pages using drupal modules.
- Wrote the user/operations guide for the site for easy maintenance by the client.
PHP and MySQL Developer
- CA Technologies is an IT management software and solutions company with expertise across all IT environments from mainframe and physical to virtual and cloud. CA Technologies manages and secures IT environments, enabling their customers to deliver more flexible IT services.
- Core objectives of shopping cart software were:
- To automate registration requisition process with a password.
- To allow users to view info, give suggestions and submit orders. To allow automatic order entry.
- To allow secure payment verification system.
- A secured payment verification system was developed to ensure online payment. Server side implementation and execution of business rules and validation were provided by PHP as well.
PHP 5.0, Python, MySql 5.0, HTML, DHTML, CSS, Linux, Java Script, Ajax, Apache 2.2.3
- Gathered requirements from the client. Developed the Software Requirements Specifications. Configured Apache Server and PHP Scripting Engine and MySQL Database Server.
- Analyzed and Developed objects as per Client requirements.
- Designed and developed in W3C standers and Web 2.0.
- Implemented e-commerce systems including shopping cart applications in PHP and MySQL.
- Integrated payment gateways such as Authorize, setup data interchange with fulfillment vendors, performed security audits.
- Developed SOAP interface to the billing system.
- Developed web applications and e-commerce web sites within a LAMP Linux, Apache, MySQL, and PHP environment that includes distributed web servers and a MySQL database cluster.
- Designed databases, utilized MYSQL, PHP used HTML and VBScript, which ran at client side. Developed PHP files to extend the functionality of the server.
- Configured and maintained web server software, including Apache, PHP and MySQL. Fixed bugs and provided support services for the application.
- Administered Apache Web Servers and MySQL databases. Integrated security into applications.
- Designed User Interface, Coded Functionality and performed Unit Testing.
Dotglu provides a full range of marketing and advertising services, including traditional advertising, guerilla marketing, logo development, design, packaging, direct mail, collateral, interactive, multimedia, and website applications and development.
- Created News section for the latest updated customers and clients. Created Help Desk to meet bulk queries submitted by the users.
- Developed a search engine for users to search for queried information. Implemented RSS Feed to use this on various websites.
- Debugged and tested the codes. Maintained documentation.
- Created Queries and Tables using MySQL.
Sr. PHP Developer
AmericanIdol is Television's No.1 hit series which empowers contestants and viewers to share their voices in deciding who will be America's next singing superstar. It promises to deliver amazing, undiscovered talent with plenty of surprises along the way. AmericanIdol is pretty high volume website especially it take million of hit after implementation of each show. In this website several features- Photo Tagging, Video Tagging, Drag and Drop functionality are implemented using AJAX and jQUERY.
- Integrated and built the application in Zend framework
- Designed and developed business layer using PHP5's classes Developed interfaces and abstract classes for all entity classes.
- Integrated the application with Memcache
- Implemented module for sending E-mail Newsletter. Did integration with Facebook, Digitt , Myspace bookmarks in the application
- Implemented AJAX using Jquery Built Web Services using SOAP
- Parsed XML using PHP and implemented Tree Based Parsing Integrated the application with Face Book API
- Responsible for Developing the ADMIN Module in the project Developed classes in flex to show data in action scripting 3
- Developed business classes for all major modules.
- Wrote Use cases documentation for all the Business Logic Implemented SEO on the Website to drive the Web Traffic Installed and integrated the Website with E-ACCELATOR.
Sr. PHP Developer
AKQA is a creative agency specializing in interactive marketing. This means: interactive experiences and customer relationship management e-commerce and technology services media, search and analytics interface design and content creation and distribution. They have also helped create fully integrated and experiential campaigns.
- Designed and developed business layer using PHP classes
- Developed interfaces and abstract classes for all entity classes. Involved in Photo Tagging and Video Tagging using PHP
- Made the Application Platform Independent
- Communicating project status to all interested parties and ensures team stays on track to satisfy client expectations.
- Technical lead on all web related projects
- Identifying and escalating issues and, when necessary, pulling appropriate teams together to solve challenge/issue, etc.