- Customer - focused e-Commerce Architect with 20 years of IT experience in various roles including Developer, Analyst, Consultant, Project Lead, Architect and Trainer.
- Demonstrated expertise in evaluating business requirement, prepare & present solutions and then implement those in several projects.
- Familiar with e-Commerce strategies and Java based e-Commerce software development specializing in IBM WebSphere Commerce.
- Consistently able deliver commitments and solutions driving customer satisfaction. Also exposed to e-Commerce development platforms like Oracle Web Commerce and SAP Hybris.
- e-Commerce Architecture
- Hands on experience with IBM WebSphere Commerce customization and Development
- Java, J2EE, Spring and Hibernate
- Java Script, AJAX, XML, HTML
- Eclipse, Rational Application Developer
- Oracle, DB2 and SQL server
- Exposed to Oracle Commerce and SAP Hybris
- Troubleshooting, Mentoring, Technical Documentation and Reporting
Confidential, New Albany, OH
- The project involved Shipping Optimizations where the solution provides business functionality to the users where they can change processing times, transit days and cut off times for different locations. A career wise shipping holiday calendar is also being provided as a part of the solution where business user can add or delete holidays for different careers. These business driven inputs are used in calculating the Estimated Delivery Date and Nominated Delivery date presented to the customer at the time of order.
Confidential, Richardson, TX
- The project involved working on complex Frontier Commercial Ordering System where several systems integrated with each other for e.g. Sales Force, SCOM, WebSphere Commerce, DPI/M6 to facilitate capturing of orders.
- Order was entered first in Sales Force and sent to SCOM and then received by WebSphere Commerce. WebSphere Commerce was primarily used as an Enrichment Engine where the order was presented to the user as a series of Web pages.
- The user would enrich the order in WebSphere commerce where the order could be saved after passing through the front end and business validations and then submitted to SCOM for further processing and fulfilment.
- Navneet worked as a Developer Architect in the project and was responsible for delivering some key enhancements like capturing DPI and M6 orders numbers from SCOM and storing the information in WebSphere Commerce database thus making it available to the user during enrichment.
- Other than this Navneet also worked on performance related issues where some scripting issues were resolved to improve the performance of the web pages by creating WebSphere Commerce data beans to access WebSphere Commerce data.
- Navneet drafted the process for adding new products into WebSphere Commerce catalog. The data arranged in WebSphere commerce was required to work within the existing
- GUI framework where the Enrichment forms would automatically render without making much changes on the Front end codebase. Other than this Navneet provided ongoing support for the application and participated in build and deploy activities.
Worked as Developer
Confidential, Nashville, TN
- The project involved variety of enhancements like
- Geo targeting that involved the customers from different Geographies to be presented the specific Marketing content.
- MAPP Pricing - involved the pricing specific to the customer from different locations to be presented and assigned to them.
- Checkout Redesign - The checkout process was completely redesigned to provide tab based steps (Shipping, Billing, Payments etc.)
- LTL Scheduling - Heavy shipments that required to be scheduled for delivery by the customer.
Worked as Architect
- The project invoked several enhancements like Managed Stipend Program, Reporting Suite, Order payments using Stipend, SAP Integration along with Stipend Data Load, Import and Export Functions.
- The project is implemented based on WebSphere Commerce’s Elite Store model and offers deals to the customer those expire on a certain date.
- The shoppers are from business organizations and can choose to order the deal for Organizational or Personal use. The products are offered by different vendors and are preloaded into the catalog with a to the vendor.
- The order calculations include Tax integration using Wells Fargo Tax Service and Shipping integration using FEDEX.
- Checkout was integrated with Wells Fargo Payment Gateway and the orders were fulfilled by vendors normally via FEDEX and order status updates are received from FEDEX every 24 hours with tracking information that is updated in Commerce Database.
WebSphere Commerce architect
- The project was a migration from WebSphere Commerce v6 to WebSphere Commerce v7. This was a WebSphere Commerce B2B implementation that supported Catalog Load, Contracts, Order Creation, Tax Computations and Shipping Calculations etc.
- This project required migration from v6 to v7 of WebSphere Commerce and enhancement of the functions.
- The Scheels Sports e-Commerce site relies on various functions like catalog data load, inventory upload, tax upload, accelerator customization, customized order fulfillment and third party integrations like UPS/USPS for Shipping, ISD for Payments, Core metrics for analytics etc.
- The project is implemented afresh as extended sites and some of the functionality is being migrated from v6 implementation. Accelerator customization is implemented for Order Cancellation and an ability to release multiple orders in the same screen is an added enhancement.
- This project required rebuilding of the Guide Well e-Store that was originally based on third party store build on WebSphere Commerce 6.0 and Google Widgets.
- The idea was to enable easy enhancement by implementing the Out of Box Madison store provided by WebSphere Commerce 7.0. The project also used SOLR for enhanced search, third party fulfillment and data load.
Advisory IT Specialist
- The project was aimed at working towards enhancement of Sears Canada Web Portal (www.sears.ca). This project required working on five major modules Corporate Customer Registration (CCR), Content Acquisition (CA), Content Distribution (CD), Sales Management (SaM) and System Management (SyM). Sears’ objective was to use recommendation engine hosted by Amazon, where customers signing into Sears store were to be recommended items based on their order and browsing history.
- This required various data feeds to be sent over to Amazon, which were used as input for their recommendation engine.Role: Worked as onsite technical lead for this project and lead a team of 17 developers most of them working off-shore. Was actively involved in gathering requirements
- Creating requirement documents and worked on Macro and Micro design of CCR and Sales Management. CCR was a J2EE based application hosted on WebSphere Application Server 5 whereas Sales Management was WebSphere Commerce based module that required customization of shopping cart, orders and payments.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes