Sr. Consultant Resume
- Proven experienced with Frontend development using Actionscript3 and html5 based technologies.
- Passion on creative design & knowledge of web and design packages in providing good user experience.
- Experience on designing overall user models as well as detailed user interfaces, conceptual graphics, programming, interactivity & 2d animation.
- Expert in handling Twitter Bootstrap framework and Responsive Design.
- Expert in using SASS, LESS pre - processor for CSS, Web Accessibility Guide, W3C Standard, 508 Compliance
- Experienced working with Drupal, Joomla and WordPress for developing enterprise applications.
- Ability to interact with highly technical level programmers and managers. Keen on providing solution based designs.
- Strong debugging and problem solving skills with excellent understanding of system development methodologies, techniques and tools.
- Experience with Portal Administration tools such as Portal Administration. Created IBM Problem Management Records (PMR) to report WebSphere Application Server, Portal and Process Server problems. Portlets, XML Configuration Interface, Release Builder and Scripting Interface
- Installed, configured and administered IBM WebSphere Portal 6.x/7.0/8.0/8.5 Web Content Management, IBM WebSphere Application Server 5.x/6.x/7.0/8.0/8.5 Base and Network Deployment, IBM WebSphere Commerce Server 7.0, WebSphere Process Server 6.x/7.0 on various Operation Systems like RHEL 5.x/6.x, Oracle Solaris 9/10/11, IBM AIX 5.x/6.x and Windows 2000/2003 Server.
Web Technologies: HTML4/5, CSS 2/3, Java Script, jQuery, DHTML, XML.
Operating Systems: IBM AIX 6.1, SUN Solaris 10/11, RHEL 5/6, Windows 2003 server
Development Tools: RAD 8.5, WID 7.0, Eclipse, IBM WebSphere Business Modeler 6.2.
Application Servers: IBM WebSphere Portal Server 5.1/6.0/6.1/7.0 /8.0/8.5 , IBM WebSphere Application Server 5.1/6.0/6.1/7.0 /8.0/8.5 , IBM WebSphere Commerce Server 7.0, IBM WebSphere Process Server 6.1/6.2/7.0, IBM Business Process Manager 7.5, IBM WebSphere MQ 6.0/7.0, IBM WebSphere Message Broker 7, WAS VE 6.2, WCM 6.1/7.0, WSRR 6.2, WebSphere Business Monitor 6.1, WebSphere Publishing Server 6.1, Oracle WebLogic 11, Apache Tomcat 6/7 and JBoss 7.0.
Java/J2EE Technologies: Java, Servlets, JSP, EJB, JMS, JDBC, SOAP/web services, JSR 168/286 Portlets, GWT portlets, WSRP.
Security: IBM TDS 6.3, TAM/WebSEAL 6.1, CA SiteMinder 6.0
WebServers: IBM HTTP Server 6.1/7.0/8, Apache WebServer 2.4, Oracle iPlanet 7.0.
Databases: Oracle 9i/11g, DB2/UDB 9.7
CMS: Documentum Content Server 5.3/6, Web Publisher 6.0, Documentum Administrator 6.0, Site Caching Service 6.0.
Other Tools: Rational Build Forge 7.1, IBM RAFW 7.1, TPV, Wily Introscope 8/9, HP Load Runner 9, IBM RPT, TCP/IP, RMI/IIOP, SOAP, SSL, SMTP, DNS, OpenBSD, Foundry CGC, Cisco CSS, F5 Big IP, IBM Edge Server, Amazon EC2, Remedy, CVS, SVN, and PVCS.
Confidential, Calabasas, CASr. Consultant
- Collecting Requirements from Business Stake Holders and develop dynamic Wireframes and visual design for desktop web and mobile applications in a store environment.
- Performed UI, functionality, integration, regression and acceptance testing for client server, web and host based applications.
- Work extensively on Bootstrap, Angular.JS, HTML 4/5, and CSS 2/3, Media queries for responsiveness.
- Work closely with product team from designing phase on every level. Develop various ideas in order to enhance UI and UX experience.
- Develop the whole SASS/LESS structure to support massive branding need.
- Work on Frameworks like Bootstrap, Angular.js, Node.js Performs UNIT testing.
- Applied JQuery scripts for basic animation and end user screen customization purposes.
- Used AJAX and JSON to make asynchronous calls to the project server to fetch data on the fly.
- Work with Data Structures, Algorithms, and Complexity Analysis.
- Work on consolidating multiple legacy system with Kendo UI, JQuery UI.
- Develop UI components for different modules using Kendo UI, High Charts, and Data Tables.
- Make sure product has the ability to support multiple languages.
- Responsible for Quality Assurance of Web Usability and Accessibility.
- UAT testing in UI/UX design, worked for multiple clients multiple projects both Mobile and Web based, Mobile includes Walk with Ease App, Smoothie King, and Skill Matrix App for Competency and Skill Assignment.
Confidential, Los Angeles, CA
- Designing of web wireframes layout and navigation page.
- Integration of the site using Bootstrap with css3 for responsive.
- Improve the look and feel using custom CSS.
- JQuery banner on header part of web site.
- Maintenance HTML integration and alignment of layout in all browsers with browser compatibility.
Confidential, Livingston, NJ
- Development and support to online personal banking application system
- Designed different front-end forms using Drupal and CSS.
- Creating and implementing High Yield Savings, Traditional IRA, Online banking, mobile banking forms, information page and customer assistance page using Drupal.
- Addressed issues like information architecture, page clicks, page navigation etc. and designed and developed solution for these issues.
- Coded applications emphasizing detail, to Hide Sensitive Data, Sanitize User Data and Encrypt Data.
- Updated existing websites and troubleshoot HTML and PHP 5 source codes
- Designs the web 2.0 layout and conversion into bootstrap, HTML5 & CSS3.
- Using jQuery library on scrolling bar and on profile gallery.
- Also worked on WebSphere portal UI.
- Layout designing of the websites and Banners using flash and jQuery library
- Provided email feature using Drupal to submit Customer reviews.
- Designed a visual presentation of the project using flash and Drupal as a CMS
- Worked in LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySQL, and PHP) architecture.
- Developed and coded applications using PHP 5 and Oracle 10g.
- Created, Modified and optimize Contract spend reports for their internal websites.
- Designed low and high fidelity wireframes using Axure, Photoshop and prototypes.
- Enhance the old mockup of the SharePoint intranet site based on the new Wireframes.
- Targeted the desktop design for all Mobile versions (tablet, iPad, iPhone …) and adapt the content based on RWD practices.
- Maintained Database including creating tables, index and debugging queries using SQL Navigator.
UI/UX Developer / Portal Admin
- Create the design of the site and navigation page.
- Create presentation video for the company.
- Front-End Development:
- Create a version with WordPress
- Create the design and navigation page.
- Creation of New layout and HTML and CSS integration.
- Designing of the Site and Banners, Coupons using flash and jQuery library.
- Maintenance of the site and regular up gradations
- Front-End and Backend Development:
- Build the UI for each module using pure AS3 and php development
- Develop high-quality web backend site that will deliver the key to promote the companies
- Contribute to the build of the different modules (viewer module / admin module / publisher module)
WebSphere Portal Administrator
- Installed, configured and administered WebSphere Application Server 6.0/6.1/7.0 on Linux and Solaris platforms.
- Deployed applications on WebSphere application server, Process Server and WebSphere Portal.
- Deployed war files, Portlets, themes and skins and theme policies into Portal using manual deployment process and automated Ant scripts.
- Build XML access scripts and wsadmin scripts to perform administrative task through command line tool.
- Involved in creating virtual Portals, pages, adding portlets, create custom unique names, managing resource permissions.
- Configured IBM HTTP Web server, WebSeal and Tivoli Access Manager to work with WAS and Portal in both http, https environments.
- Configured Application Server, Portal, process servers with Oracle, DB2 JDBC providers, Data Sources.
- Enabled WAS global security using Sun One LDAP, LTPA and single sign on.
- Installed and configured WebSphere Application Server Base and Network Deployement on vertical and horizonatlly scaled environments.
- Installed IBM HTTP Server 6.0/6.1 and configured the plugin with local and remote WebSphere Application servers.
- Configured web-server interfaces (plug-in file), session management, virtual hosts, data sources, HTTP transports for Application Server instances and applications.
- Involved in configuring SCA modules, JMS Queues for feedback, mediation, shared Services and CSSO client applications.
Environment: IBM WebSphere Application Server 5.1/6.0/6.1/7.0 , IBM WebSphere Portal 5.1/6.0/6.1, WebSphere Process Server 6.0/6.1.X/6.2, WAS XD/VE 6.1, WSRR 6.2, WebSphere Business Modeler Publishing Server 6.1, WebSphere Monitor server 6.1, AIX 6/6.1, RHEL 5.X/6, Solaris 8/9/10, Oracle 10g/11i, DB2 8/9,SunOne LDAP 6.1, TIM, TAM, WebSeal, IBM HTTP Server 6.x/7.x, Iplanet 6.1, IIS 6, Wily introscope 7/8, WebSphere Commerce 6.0, EMC Documentum Content Server 5.3/6.0, Web BEA WebLogic 8.1
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes