Sr. Ui Developer Resume
Eden Prairie, MN
- Over 6+ years of extensive experience in designing and developing professional web applications as a Front - End Developer.
- Worked on designing Rich Internet Application (RIA’s) with JQUERY, AJAX.
- Expertise in AJAX requests (RESTFUL API’s and web services) using Node.js and JSON responses.
- Developed application level code to interact with APIs and Web Services using AJAX and JSON.
- Extensive experience in dynamic HTML, AJAX, jQuery plugins, JSON with Bootstrap and Node.js.
- Experienced in applying the latest development approaches including MVC, Object Oriented (OO) Java Script, event-driven applications using AJAX, XML and JSON.
- Implemented Single Page Applications (SPA) using AngularJS and MVC frameworks.
- Experience in implementing different validation control on the web-pages using AngularJS and experience in creating custom directives using AngularJS.
- Used ReactJS framework to develop SPA and experience in providing views for data rendered using ReactJS.
- Worked on BackboneJS and AngularJS to organize the code base in MVC framework.
- Strong experience in implementing modules into NodeJS to integrate with designs and requirements, also used NodeJS to run Web pack tasks and build the project properly.
- Worked on MEAN (MongoDB, ExpressJS, AngularJS and NodeJS) stack for developing the applications.
- Experience on working with D3JS library for visualizing the data using web standards, also used D3JS for charting and interactive widgets.
- Created Responsive Web Design(RWD) using Twitter Bootstrap and CSS3 media queries, also familiar with Mobile Responsive Designs using HTML5 & CSS3/Bootstrap.
- Used integration testing frameworks and libraries such as Jasmine, karma and Mocha for NodeJS and AngularJS.
- Involved in creating unit test cases for Angular applications using Jasmine to test individual modules/functions using Karma.
- Extensively used configured build tools like Grunt, Gulp, Node Package Manager (NPM), and Front end dependency managers like Bower.
- Proficient experience in using version control tools such as SVN, GIT, CVS and JIRA for defect tracking, also performed all necessary day-to-day GIT support for different projects.
- Involved in all phases Software Development Life-Cycle (SDLC) including Requirements, Analysis, Design, Implementation, Testing, Deployment, and maintenance, also worked in Software Development methodologies like Agile (scrum), Waterfall etc.
- Worked on IDEs like Eclipse, Visual studio, Notepad++, IntelliJ, Sublime Text 3, ATOM, JDev, Net Beans, WebStorm and Brackets.
- Proficient experience in developing SOAP and RESTful Web Services.
- Experienced in User Accessibility Testing and Acceptance Testing (UAT).
- Working knowledge on compatibility issues with different versions of browsers like safari, Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, and Google Chrome.
- Ability of quickly adapting to new environments and learn emerging technologies.
- Excellent oral communication skills, interpersonal abilities, planning skills with a strong ability to excel through collaboration with team members.
Framework: AngularJS, Angular2, ReactJS, NodeJS, BackboneJS, D3JS, MVVM and MVC.
IDE & Tools: MS Visual Studio for web, Dreamweaver, Eclipse2.x/3. x., Net Beans, IntelliJ, Notepad++, Adobe Illustrator CS6, Adobe In design CS6, Microsoft Visio etc.
Application Server: Apache Tomcat 5.5/6.0, JBoss, WebLogic Application Server, Web Sphere
Databases: SQL, MySQL, MongoDB, Oracle, and PL/SQL.
Version Control: Tortoise, SVN, GIT
Package Manager: NPM, Bower, Grunt, Gulp
Operating Systems: Windows XP (Prof), Windows 7/8/10, Linux, Unix
Confidential, Eden Prairie, MN
Sr. UI Developer
- Worked extensively on AngularJS, RESTful web-services, Twitter Bootstrap, HTML 5, CSS 2/3, JSON, Media queries for responsiveness.
- Involved in writing application level code to interact with APIs, Web Services using AJAX, JSON, XML, AngularJS, Angular2, ReactJS, NodeJS and jQuery.
- Developed various ideas to enhance UI and UX experience.
- Worked with QA team on daily basis in fixing the reported bugs and checking cross platform compatibility.
- Involved in creating custom directives, filters, and services to keep the code modular and reusable.
- Designed and developed the GUI for the user interface with various controls.
- Worked with JSON for data exchange between client and server.
- Implemented HTTP functionality in AngularJS to retrieve data from web servers, also Used AngularJS for ng-grid and UI components.
- Experienced in using latest features of TypeScript and Angular2.0 to present effective web design.
- Developed custom directives (Attributes, Elements, and Classes) using AngularJS.
- Used AngularJS to implement different validation control on the web-pages.
- Followed with Agile (Scrum) Methodologies to manage full life-cycle development of the project.
- Used ReactJS to build encapsulated components, to pass rich data through app and keep state out of the DOM.
- Worked with ReactJS components, Events, Forms, Router, Keys, Animations, and Flux concept.
- Developed responsive design to make the portal compatible with PCs, MAC, Mobile, and Tablets by defining media queries.
- Created a Single Page Application (SPA) which can bind data to specific views and synchronize data with server using AngularJS as a framework.
- Implemented RESTFUL web service APIs using NodeJS, AJAX, and JSON as data tool.
- Worked with D3JS to build the right visual interface for our data, also used D3JS to create a reusable bar charts and graphs for web pages.
- Used Web Services for transferring data from client to server and server to client using Apache Axis and SOAP.
- Experienced in in developing CRUD (Create, Read, Update, and Delete) applications using MERN stack (MongoDB, ExpressJS, ReactJS and NodeJS) and REST based API.
- Developed Test Driven Development (TDD) using Jasmine framework for the application.
- Involved in implementing SQL queries to perform insert, update or delete operation on MySQL database.
- Designed REST APIs that allow sophisticated, effective, and low cost application integration.
- Used Agile (Scrum) methodology that included iterative application development, stand up meetings, weekly Sprints, and customer reporting backlogs.
- Experience with version control systems like GIT, SVN, also used GIT tool for task assignment, bug tracking and fixture.
Confidential, Bridgewater, NJ
- Involved in development of professional User Interactive Web pages, development of presentation layer and responsive GUI using Web technologies like JSP, HTML/HTML5, CSS/CSS3, LESS Pre-Processor, Bootstrap as per company's standards.
- Involved in Design, Development, and Implementation of Front-end applications.
- Implemented AngularJS MVC framework to build Web application for the internal use of the organization.
- Participated in daily scrum meetings to keep track the status of ongoing project and finding issues, also developed business logic based on user selection using jQuery and AngularJS.
- Extensively worked on AJAX and JSON to fetch the data from the back end.
- Implemented ReactJS and BackboneJS to create a dynamically changing website.
- Used various jQuery plugins to build Rich Internet Application (RIA) to make it look more intuitive.
- Interact with other developers and end users to design and implement new features throughout the framework.
- Involved in configuring Apache Server and PHP Scripting Engine and MySQL Database Server.
- Used NodeJS and AngularJS for building web-apps and is highly efficient with PHP framework as well as using Restful services.
- Developed a responsive web designing (RWD) and application is supportive for large, medium, and small devices using Bootstrap.
- Experience in integrating data from various back-end services and databases like SQL.
- Responsible for developing page layouts, Navigations and presented designs and concepts to the clients and the management review.
- Implemented a prototype for a web application using NodeJS and AngularJS.
- Used jQuery scripts for basic animation and end user screen customization purposes.
- Experience with XML files for maintaining contents like audio, images, and video and display them in flash application.
- Used JIRA tool to track the work, and used to update JIRA every stage as per the development i.e., ready to develop, build, test, and approve.
Confidential, Littleton, CO
- Involved in developing the front-end using HTML5, CSS3, jQuery and AngularJS in a responsive grid layout by using Bootstrap as wells as angular. Bootstrap.
- Designed UI, wire-framing, HTML, CSS, jQuery, JSP, accessibility, and optimization.
- Involved in the Software Development Life Cycle(SFDC) phases such as Requirement Analysis, implementation and estimating the time-lines for the project.
- Worked on creating responsive web design for smart devices and maintaining larger style sheets using CSS Media Queries.
- Lead analysis sessions, gather requirements and write specification and functional design documents for enhancements and customization.
- Responsible for designing wireframes and mockups for new web interface for a network analysis virtual appliance.
- Worked on complete redesigns of a daily events website and focused on improving readability, utility, and overall UX.
- Worked with team members and hosted regular meetings, also built positive team spirit and competitive work environment.
- Experienced in debugging and troubleshooting existing code using Firebug and Developer Tools.
- Involved in designing and developing the JSON, XML Objects with MySQL.
- Using complex Object Oriented concepts in improving the performance of the websites.
- Experienced in installation of STS and JBoss server for Local Workstation setup.
- Active participation throughout the entire software development lifecycle from project inception, to code development and elaborate testing of the various modules.
- Used Bootstrap to implement Dropdown menu an Image Carousel, also Used Bootstrap to show and hide classes for different and grid classes to create RWD.
- Involved in Writing controllers and components that are responsible to hold model data, call back functions and for rendering views.
- Experience on handling all aspects of the web application including maintaining, testing, debugging and deploying.
- Turned the application into a Highly Interactive, using AJAX web development techniques.
- Worked on Bootstrap twitter framework to Design single page application.
- Implemented AJAX based application by fetching the response from backend API as a part of XML.
- Involved in maintaining current websites that included updating the web pages and uploading new content/changes etc.
- Developed all client-side logical implementation for applications with AngularJS controllers under specific modules, manipulating nodes in DOM tree.
- Responsible for checking cross browser compatibility and hence worked on different browsers like safari, Internet explorer, Firefox, and Google chrome.
- Used Struts framework to develop the MVC architecture and modularize the application.
- Participated in project meetings on a regular basis and helped to improve the Project workflow.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes