- IT Manager 21 years of Customer Service Support, 7 years IT System Administration, and 7 years of system refresh projects with 9 years of Project Management, 4 years SharePoint Technical Qualifications
- Project and System Refresh Project Management
- Data Migration and Back Up Management
- Microsoft Project 2010 with MS Project Server 2010
- Training and development specialist teaching instructor
- Visio, Smart Draw, InfoPath, Visual Studio, SharePoint Designer 2010, SharePoint 2013
- Microsoft Windows Support 3.1- 8.1
- Mac, IPhone, and IPad support
- Microsoft Server 2003, 2007, and 2012
- VMware and Hyper-V infrastructure Support, PowerShell
- Active Directory, Group Policy, SQL, Oracle, Exchange 2007
- Internet Explorer, Netscape, Mozilla/Firefox Support, and Opera
- SQL, Citrix, Adobe X, Cisco VPN, and Juniper Clients, FTP, Fedora Commons
- Blackberry Enterprise Server
- Application Data Analysis
- Symantec, McAfee, and Microsoft Security Essentials AntiVirus Products
- Adobe Pro, Adobe Flash, Spiceworks, Joomla, WordPress, Drupal
- HTML and Java Support
- Remedy, Dameware and Prism
- Completed Web Developer's Certification 05/14
- 24x7 On-Call support for production systems
- Comptia A Certified 2011 , Certified Web Developer 2014 , Comptia N Trained
- 21 years French speaking, writing, translating
- Currently possess an Active Secret with an Inactive Top Secret Clearance
Areas of Expertise
- PMP Trained
- VTC Administrator Cisco, Webex, Skype, OCS, DCA
- Network Administrator- Strong understanding of Networking concepts DNS, DHCP, LAN/WAN, sub netting, TCP/IP
- Current SharePoint 2013 Administrator
- Quality Assurance
- Current Web Administrator using Joomla, Word Press, and Java
- Blackberry SME
- IT Training with domestic travel experience
Web Application Developer
- Manage Microsoft Project Server 2010 Web interface and Application
- Manage multiple projects, project schedule integration, facilitate and lead project teams.
- Manage user accounts and support for the Project Web Application
- Run daily maintenance to the servers
- Currently preparing a task to virtualize the MS Project Web Application
- Create and manage Master Schedules
- Address Remedy Issues and Requests
- Support SharePoint access issues
IT Administrator and Project Manager
- Managed and efforts in the review, application and maintenance of information assurance policies and procedures
- Negotiated project / program reporting and communication strategies with Senior Business and IT stakeholders. Updated and simplified governance rules. Owned escalations through to resolution.
- Employed SDLC Methodology to large and small projects Assessed cost and risk management
- Implemented user migration from SharePoint 2010 to SharePoint
- Completed Office 365 Migration Project
- Completed Windows 7 and System upgrade.
- Managed the Project schedule and materials procurement.
- Tracked all customer issues and concerns through SpiceWorks- a custom ticketing system
Maintained daily operations of network operations ensured continuity of US Treasury Network Operations co-located with Metrica's International Group office plan, design, and implement data connectivity for local area network LAN and wide area network WAN systems coordinated Video Teleconferences. Provided Tier 3 technical, operations, and training support to users either by telephone or on-site relative to desktop hardware and software packages. Assisted in planning and designing personal computer support systems. Repaired, imaged, and configured computers and system peripherals printers, scanners, Blackberry, etc. and their internal components.
Project Team Lead
- Led a six member technical team for the system pick up, installation, and quality assurance
- Maintained Team SharePoint 2010 Site
- Trained staff on procedures for the project. Project Manager to: Survey the equipment needed for various customer projects.
- Researched materials and perform cost analysis for the assignment. Planned and scheduled project deliverables, goals, and milestones.
- Developed Requests for Proposals RFP for external services. Provided Quality Assurance once the project is completed.
Technical Trainer/ Help Desk Support
Provided support for users via telephone or email for a web application for the Washington Headquarters Service WHS . Evaluated access issues to the website Escalated connection issues, security concerns and addressed higher-level policy issues with the developers and ICE Managers. Created user request forms and revised manuals for the application. Created official government forms for company use. Documented issues and provided a monthly audit that categorized the types of concerns received in the ICE Inbox. Coordinated with the ICE Manager to trend issues and created resolutions to add to the existing operating procedures. Supported long-range program planning and development monitored program performance provided consultative services conducted studies and research Managed the My SQL and worked with SQL Developers to revise ICE Web Application and to develop a customized ticket tracking application for ICE.
Technical Trainer/ Help Desk Support
Provided users with a functional resolution to questions and issues received via telephone or email for Windows operating systems and applications Diagnosed and resolved computer hardware issues, as well as worked with team members to identify issue trends and suggest long-term strategies to use with incoming issues. Classified the priority and nature of the Remedy trouble tickets, ensured problem ownership, and promoted end-user satisfaction.
Managed the Documentum CMS, Proofread and provided Quality Assurance for various manuals and projects Organized and managed various training projects locally and remotely through Webex. Applied education principles to the design, development, and delivery of training courses Assessed, identified, analyzed, and evaluated training programs and offerings and communicated orally and in writing to groups of diverse people.
Implementation Specialist/PC Technician
Worked for several staffing agencies for projects that ranged from: 2/2005-11-2005: Supported IBM, Unix and Linux mainframe and AS/400 Database 3rd Tier Desktop/ Laptop and Telecom Support Position/ Program Implementation/ Tek Systems 2001 to Data Migration and Assistant Project Management - CompuCom 2004 Provided hands on LAN and WAN Networking support Diagnosed and serviced various systems Dell, HP, Compaq, Gateway, etc Repaired printers and copiers Provided Telecom and Data Line Support Trained customers and coworkers on applications Worked for various government contracts, maintained a Public Trust Clearance Worked as Technical Trainer and Technical Writer for ServiceMaster as a contractor