- Experience in Repository Configuration, creating Informatica Mappings, Mapplets, Sessions, and Worklets, Workflows, processing tasks using Informatica Designer / Workflow Manager to move Data from multiple source systems to target.
- 3 years experience in performing Informatica/ETL processes with Informatica Power Center 10.1. Experience in all phases of the Data Warehouse project life cycle including Requirement Gathering, Design, Development and Testing Experience in Oracle Data Integrator, SQL developer & Microsoft SQL Server.
- Informatica PowerCenter 10.1
- Microsoft Excel
- Oracle SQL Developer
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Microsoft Word
- Microsoft SharePoint
- Microsoft Power Point
- Microsoft Outlook
- Troubleshooting and debugging
- CorelDRAW Graphics Suite
Informatica ETL Developer
- Develop mappings that perform Extraction, Transformation and load of source data into Derived Masters schema using various power center transformations like Source Qualifier, Aggregator, Filter, Router, Sequence Generator, look up, Rank, Joiner, Expression, Stored Procedure, SQL, Normalizer and update strategy to meet business logic in the mappings.
- Finished 6 months project ahead of schedule in 4 ½ months
- Completing multiple projects simultaneously ahead of deadlines
- Performing Administrator functions by installing powercenter 10.1 and granting permissions / privileges to users, creating folders.
- Multi - master replication of data to backup instances and data warehouse testing and development environments
- Created complex mappings that involved implementation of Business Logic to load data in to staging area.
- Created Worklets, Workflow and Tasks to schedule the loads at required frequency using Workflow Manager.
- Created reusable email tasks in Workflow manager for process exception handling.
- Participated in user meetings, gathered Business requirements & specifications for the data warehouse design. Translate the user inputs into ETL design docs.
- Optimized performance tuning at source, target, mapping and session level.
- Implemented slowly changing dimension methodology for accessing the full history of accounts.
- Participated in-weekly status meetings, and conducting internal and external reviews as well as formal walk through among various teams and documenting the proceedings.
- Participate in bi weekly sprints to initiate new timeline for work delivery and process improvement techniques to ensure end users are driving any new changes to the project.
Junior ETL Informatica Developer
- Work with various transformations including router transformation, update strategy, expression transformation, lookup transformation, sequence generator, aggregator transformation and sorter transformation based on user’s requirement.
- Develop and maintain cache mechanism for different transformations defined in the mappings
- Created re-usable and non-reusable sessions for ETL Jobs that runs individually or concurrently.
- Created a scheduled workflow that executes multiple sessions defined for it in the workflow properties.
- Define and research source systems and identify target output for ETL delivery.
- Created a passive and active pass through mappings using the distinct feature in the Source Qualifier.
- Manually Create table with primary keys definition in the source analyzer and generate a script that creates a table structure in the Database for non-existing tables based on requirement.
- Define primary keys into dimension tables that act as foreign keys in the fact table in the target analyzer.
- Create a scheduled workflow that executes multiple sessions defined for it in the workflow properties
- Requirement and systems specifications gathering from clients through face to face meetings to understand project stages and implementation procedures.
- Designed a separate mapping for the dimension and fact tables in-order to free the workspace and also create a separate session in the workflow manager.
- Worked on scheduling tool and versioning to check in & check out informatica file objects.
- Designed mappings using the Target Load Plan to determine which table the integration service loads first into the target.
- Communicated with patients in a manner that provided compassion but kept medical information private.
- Provided blood pressure and blood glucose tests to patients.
- Entered data and prescriptions into patient profiles using Datascan.
- Answered customer questions regarding refills, insurance troubleshooting and status updates on prescriptions.
- Proficiently processed and dispensed written, oral and electronic prescriptions.