- ETL/DWH professional over 6 years of experience in delivering data centric solutions - batch data fulfilment and reporting for the prestigious clients in Credit Bureau, Health Group, Driver's History, Court Services and Financial Services.
- Extensive experience in Business Requirement Analysis, ETL design and Development using Ab Initio, Implementation of Data Warehouse, Unix Shell Scripting, Deployment and Data Profiling.
Focus Area: Data Warehousing, Data Integration, Data management, Extract Transform Load (ETL), XML, SDLC, Agile Methodology and scheduling tools.
Databases: Oracle, SQL server, DB2
ETL Tools: Ab Initio 2.x, 3.x - GDE, Conduct->IT-Plan, Express->IT (ACE, BRE, and Data Profiler/Quality), EME, Metadata Hub, OP-Console, and ICFF files.
Scripting: ksh/bash Shell scripting
Professional Training: Agile Development, Data Warehousing Fundamentals, Testing work Framework, Jenkins, Autosys
Confidential, Chicago, IL
- Currently leading the design and implementation of ETL process for a credit bureau client and their consumers to produce the Employment Credit Report in the XML and Plain Text documents to help the customers making better decisions to hire or promote an individual when the consumer has given a written permission to request a report.
- Coordinate with the Business Analyst team for requirement analysis and conduct walkthrough session with solution architect for high level understanding.
- Worked on creation of high level design document containing the ETL flows and the custom built components.
- Prepare the functional test cases and scenarios for the code testing.
- Perform Application Unit testing and Integration testing across different platforms.
- Ab Initio code deployment to higher environments.
- Perform data analysis post production for checking data consistency and accuracy.
- Led developing a highly efficient and dynamic process to read/write complex data sourced from multiple discrete platform in multiple data formats for one of the clients to produce the reports on traffic and other violations for their customers using Ab Initio.
- Led developing a process to automate the business inputs for the daily updates on drug list and their carriers for a health group client.
- Design and build the AB Initio Express>It templates and Configurations for Quality Assurance team to onboard raw data into the system and create business rules using Ab Initio BRE.
Confidential, Jersey City, NJ
- Design ETL and Data Fulfilment Reports for the customers in the Court Service domain using Ab Initio.
- Build the parser to read the unparsed data and process it further for transform and load into DWH system.
- Create dynamic process in order to support the customer reports based on user requirement.
- Application development/deployment/Testing using Ab Initio, UNIX and autosys.
- Support the application at different stages of project life cycle.
- Worked in Design and Development of creating the centralized customer data repository for Confidential UK, Non-UK and subsidiary banks.
- Build various Ab Initio applications to read/process customer data and accounts related information from various sources.
- Application deployment to higher environments and perform testing activities before deployment to production.
- Work on Conduct>IT plans, scheduler to automate the project runs.
- Building different reconciliation process to ensure data integrity.
- Troubleshooting production issues and putting fixes to resolve issues.