- Having 12 years (relevant 10.5) of experience on Datawarehousing Informatica 10.2, Teradata13 Oracle SQL, Unix script.
- Extensively used ETL methodology for requirements analysis, design, coding, testing, documentation, and Implementation of ETL using Data warehousing tools.
- Understand customer requirement and work on Logical and Physical Data Modeling for stage, integration tables.
- Worked in various phase of project through development, unit testing, Quality Assurance Testing, production implementation and support.
- Worked closely with customers to know more details of the requirements and issues they raise, communicate with them regularly to resolve, and fix the defects within the stipulated Service Level Agreements.
- Worked with different data sources like relational tables and flat files, Sales Force. Strong Interpersonal and excellent communicational skills.
- Having knowledge on extraction of data from Sales Force CRM and apply CDC logic.
- Having complete domain and development life cycle of DWH.
- Good working experience with Waterfall & Agile Methodology.
- Experienced on Oracle and good exposure to relational databases SQL, PL - SQL, Function, Procedures.
- Having knowledge analyzing UNIX shell scripting.
- Having knowledge on Data Quality Management.
- Ability to adjust in new environments, circumstances, with a drive for results through self-motivation.
ETL: Informatica Power Center 10.x, 9.x, Informatica Developer, SAP BODS
OS: Windows, UNIX
Programming: SQL,PL/SQL, Shell Scripting
Database Tools: TOAD, SQL Navigator, SQL Developer.
Database: RDBMS, My SQL Server, Oracle 11g/10g, AWS Redshift, Teradata
Modelling tools: Erwin
Confidential, Madison, WI
Senior ETL Informatica Developer - Lead
- Analyzing the clients Data Warehousing needs and identifying the distinct functional areas.
- Interpreting all complex data on target systems to provide resolutions for reporting requirements.
- Designing the data model in Oracle for new set of tables by discussing with Data Architect.
- Coordinating with DBA team to design datasets, tables, views in data sources like Oracle, SQL server & DB2.
- Design and customize data models for Enterprise Data warehouse supporting data from multiple sources. This includes Relational and Dimensional Data Modelling using Star & Snow Flake schema, De normalization, Normalization, and Aggregations.
- Developing mappings to extract data from DB2, SQL Server, Oracle, Flat files, and load into Data warehouse using the Mapping Designer.
- Developing Mappings using various Transformations like Aggregate, Expression, and Filter, Lookup, Joiner, Sequence Generator, Stored Procedure, Update strategy and Rank.
- Using workflow manager extensively to create tasks, work lets, and workflows and executing the tasks.
- Create Technical Specification documents for ETL Mappings.
- Monitoring the database performance and implementing the session partitions and made changes to database by re-building the indexes.
- Implementing Slowly Changing Dimensions - Type I, II mappings as per the requirements.
- Understanding the business requirements in depth and convert them into design specifications.
- Create complex queries for use as Derived Tables and Materialized Views, which are used for generating reports.
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
Senior ETL Informatica Developer - Lead
- Created design doc, Data model and Informatica jobs and reviewed with client and got approval to move to development phase.
- Onshore co-ordination with DDS system and offshore team for all ETL jobs requirements.
- Designed, implemented and maintained ETL platforms.
- Developed ETL architecture in accordance with business requirements.
- Provided proper resolutions for ETL related issues.
- Maintained documentations for ETL processes.
- Assisted in development of ETL architectural standards.
- Involved in code migration from lower region to higher region.
- Involved in production execution and make sure all audit and validation reports are valid
Senior ETL Developer
- Interacted with other source vendor and data model team to understand existed system and new SPS data model.
- Created many complex informatica jobs to migrate data from legacy source system to new SPS system.
- Created SQL to apply many business rules in source qualifier.
- Create UNIX shell script to validate and archive CFF files.
IDQ Developer / ETL Developer
- Interacted with other team to get set up environment for Informatica IDQ.
- Created Informatica mapping, workflows as per requirement.
- Created profile for required data set tables, Files.
- Created score card on the top of profiles to present valid and invalid data as per requirement.
- Created SQL for various scenarios and complex rules as part of manual data profile.