- Highly successful professional with over 25 years’ management experience in warehousing and distribution.
- Career progression includes roles are, Warehouse Operations Manager and Distribution Manager.
- Demonstrated ability to assess, strategize new business development, initiate and manage departmental processes.
- Self - motivated leader with the proven ability to maintain positive, productive relationships with colleagues, vendors, management and executive teams and assume full responsibility for the overall performance. major accomplishments
- Successfully completed new warehouse implementation, housing over 14,000 items with value in excess of $14m for prominent automotive manufacturer.
- Directed and executed implementation of new Warehouse Management System including design of workflow sequence, security and cycle count programs.
- Led cost reduction initiative for transportation and logistics industry leader on behalf of Intel by relocating assembly to shipping, yielding savings of over $275k.
- Coordinated and directed installation of nine Vertical Lift Modules with a value of $1m. Directed the move and stock placement of over 9,000 automotive parts items between two individual warehouses and into the Vertical Lift Units.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE:
Team Building & Training
Cost Reduction Strategy
Confidential, Walpole, MA
- Oversee the receipt of goods and stock placement ensuring stock availability for sales orders.
- Manage 6 Distribution Facility employees including receiving, shipping and cycle counting
- Motivate, organize and encourage teamwork ensure setting productivity targets are met;
- Train staff and monitor their performance and progress;
- Communicate with customer service
- Maintain accuracy of inventory
- Proficient in shipping UPS,USPS,Federal Express,UPS and LTL carriers.
Confidential, Norwood, MA
Warehouse / Inventory Manager
- Organize and direct all warehouse activities to meet established Indicator Goals.
- Manage 26 Distribution Facility employees including receiving, shipping and cycle counting shifts working 18 hours/day, covering 4 shifts.
- Develop relationships with Dealership Management and Executives, obtaining input and feedback to facilitate implementation of written procedures, which ensure continual process improvement.
- Set guidelines and implement methods to effectively manage inventory control for 14,000 items with a value of $14m.
- Established a Scrap Program with outside auditors and scrap vendors to hold the organization accountable for the scrapping of metal.
- Converted warehouse time recording/attendance process from manual punch cards to biometric fingerprint recognition system.
- Maintain a shipping accuracy of over 98%
- Ensure employees are trained through the Safety Program.
Confidential, Hudson, MA
Warehouse Operations Manager
- Developed contracts on joint ventures and labor requirements for Distribution Centers.
- Management ensured achievement of all Intel logistics activities goals.
- Hired, trained and managed 23 Distribution Facility employees for 11 shifts 24/7.
- Completed installation of SAP Warehouse Management System upgrade.
- Ensured compliance with Safety Procedure and Power Equipment training.
- Established and maintained facility budget.
- Ensuring coordination with production and receiving to prevent crisis management.
Confidential, Franklin, MA
- Established and oversaw day-to-day work assignments for 12 office and warehouse personnel covering two shifts.
- Maintained Distribution Center inventory and order metrics at 99.9% accuracy.
- Developed Warehouse Functions Standard Operating Procedures Manual for inventory process workflow.
Confidential, Boxborough, MA
- Managed 13 employees responsible for domestic and international shipments.
- Defined contracts for third party manufacturers and ensured that scheduled receipts and shipments were executed on a daily basis.
- Ensured that inventory levels were maintained at 99% accuracy.
Confidential, Marlborough, MA
Distribution Supervisor/Logistics Coordinator
- Assisted in reconfiguration of organization's largest distribution center.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes