- Skilled on all phases of Data Warehouse and Operational database development lifecycle, from requirements gathering to testing, implementation, and support.
- Excellent technical and analytical skills wif clear understanding of design goals of ER modelling for OLTP and dimension modelling for OLAP. Extensive SDLC experience in Insurance,
- Telecommunication, Mail Ordering, Financial and Research, Web services, Mortgage Industry, Toll Collection Industry, Aeronautical systems and Health Care startup. Team player wif excellent communication and problem solving skills.
Architectures: SOA, Client/Server Technology, Data Warehousing
Databases: ORACLE 11g/10g/ 9.2/ 8.X, MYSQL, IBM DB2
ETL Tools: Talend Studio(5.6.1/6.0.1/6.3.1), Talend Data Mapper(TDM), Talend MDM, Talend Admin Center 6.0.1/6.3.1 (TAC), JMS Soap Web Services using Talend, Ab Initio Co - op 2.15, GDE 1.14, Data Junction (Pervasive
Languages: JAVA,SQL, and PL/SQL, C, C++, UNIX scripting, XML, Visual Basic 4.0
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP, HP-UX, Sun Solaris, UNIX, Red Hat Enterprise Linux 4/5/7.1, JBOSS EAP 6.2.
Reporting/GUI Tools: Oracle BI Discoverer, Crystal Reports (Business Objects)Oracle Forms/Reports, Navicat, Oracle Reports Builder 10.1.2
Defect Tracking/CM Tools: JIRA, Confluence, GIT, Jenkins, ClearQuest, PVCS TrackerOthers SVN, RTC, Toad, Clear Case, Doors, CVS, Active MQ, Tomcat, Soap UI
Confidential, Dallas, TX
Lead ETL Talend Developer
- Designed workflows and developed Talend Data Integration jobs to migrate CBO data into Pieces IRIS database and transactional data load of Operational data (Relational and JSON) to MYSQL reporting data warehouse schema. Responsible for workflow design to identify duplicate CBO client data and designed DI jobs using Talend MDM components and module.
- Developed Talend Data Integration jobs for Patient clinical notes, encounter history, diagnosis history data load to Pieces DS schema, used by Analytic team for decision science AI modelling and develop DI jobs Decision Science Operational data monitoring and Business Intelligence reporting.
- Administered Talend Admin Center for various projects, deployed Talend jobs to GIT and NEXUS repositories, created job conductor tasks and Executions plans.
Confidential, Irving, TX
Senior Database Engineer (ETL)
- Worked as part of AI Integration Team to translate information from disparate sources to single consistent format. Designed, Implemented Data model and created Target tables in Oracle Database for Authoritative data source (SAMS).
- Designed and Developed data flow diagrams, Talend Data Integration jobs using Talend Open Studio/ Talend Data Mapper for complex hierarchical data structures from authoritative data sources (NASR and SAMS).
- Worked on configuration of Talend Environment. Created Projects, Users, SVN repository in Talend Admin Center (TAC). Administered Talend build jobs using Job Conductor/Execution plan scheduling in Talend Administration Center.
- Designed and developed PL/SQL packages, Java plugins for Talend components and SQL scripts for business rules and processes for each data source (NASR and SAMS).
- Developed test plans for unit testing. Supported system Integration testing and off-site implementation.
Confidential, Richardson, TX
Senior Oracle Application Developer
- Designed and developed PL/SQL packages, SQL scripts based on business requirements for year-end Account Close outs as part of Violation processing system.
- Developed and worked on performance tuning improvements on PL/SQL application routines in Violation Processing system and Customer service account management systems.
- Provided QA and production support for triaging issues.
Confidential, Reston, VA
Applications Development Analyst
- Designed and developed PL/SQL packages, SQL scripts based on business requirements for various modules of teh HAMP project.
- Worked as a lead developer, designed and developed PL/SQL routines, Ab initio graphs for Net Present Value (NPV) data load and reconciliation interfaces.
- Developed SQL scripts for DB-Modifications in production.
- Responsible for creating and presenting High Level Design and Detailed Design documents for certain modules of HAMP project.
- Worked as a lead developer on Development Integration Testing and String testing.
- Developed unit and component test case scenarios and ut PL/SQL framework packages for validating business functionality.
- Provided pre and post production as well as QA support for triaging issues.
- Involved and worked as lead developer on NPV model (Net Present Value) Q1 data release.
- Designed and developed UNIX shell scripts for conversion of archived Treasury Hosted NPV data into IR2 data mart.
- DevelopedSQL and PL/SQLscripts for payment control transaction processing, business rule implementation and compensation reconciliation process.
- Involved in designing and developing test scenarios and ut PL/SQL packages for unit testing payment control and UI functionality.
Confidential, Herndon, VA
Senior Database Engineer
- Designed and developed PL/SQL routines for Account Manager, pricing applications.
- Designed and developed ETL routines for data migration between heterogonous environments for pricing application.
- Administered MYSQL Replication process for various MYSQL databases.
- Managed Database baseline builds, deployment and code promotion using True Change Configuration Management process.
- Coordinated wif business and QA team for efficient execution of projects.
- Involved in performance tuning of PL/SQL routines for OLTP applications.
- Followed agile methodology for quicker turnaround to develop and promote code.
- Manage and deploy production migration data loads from multiple source systems (CRIS(Current Research Information Systems), LMD(Leadership Management Dashboard), EFNEP, CYFAR, NSF, Forest Services) into teh data warehouse using SQL*LOADER, Export, Import, Data Junction.
- Develop Oracle discoverer reports for teh multiple source system data for teh management and business users. Conduct adhoc queries for management and business users using Business Objects.
- Develop MYSQL procedures and functions to load Plan of Work v.3 report data mart for fiscal year 2007 and rollover 2008/2009 plans.
- Design Plan of Work v.4 MYSQL database using Micro OLAP Database designer.
Confidential, Kansas City, KS
- Requirement analysis, coding and unit testing PL/SQL scripts and ETL applications used for loading organization, tax, financial and mortgage data from staging tables into dimension and fact tables of teh data mart.
- Involved in developing ETL applications and unit testing for teh TAX integration project components (FA to TAX referral incentives and Joint Client Account Reporting).
- Involved in designing and developing test plans, test scripts for teh different components of Advisor Scorecard project and Mortgage referral ETL project.
- Created SQL queries to validate teh database table and field information. Developed test cases and created test scripts to verify teh Advisor Asset Overview component, Production details component from ACS and Advisor teams component.
- Interact closely wif teh Business Analyst team, during teh requirement analysis, coding, unit and integration testing of teh projects assigned.
- Interact closely wif development team in documenting, tracking and resolving QA issues during teh testing phase of teh projects assigned.
- Analyze, design and develop ad-hoc ETL applications for business requests generated from teh Clarify, CRM application. QA, migration and production support responsibilities for teh entire system.
- Designed and developed custom Data Entry Applications, Bug Tracking system using Oracle -Developer 2000 Forms 5.0. Developed PL/SQL scripts to convert data from old HP system toOracle data.
- Developed PL/SQL applications for teh Error Validation Process to check data validity between teh mainframe source and teh data loaded into teh data warehouse hub. Involved in unit testing of Sub Segment Profitability UNIX Load process.
- Involved in teh technical design, code development and unit testing of teh Life CAD/MP interfaces for fixed annuities.