- Dedicated data and business professional with strong multifaceted experience in Business and Data Analysis, Systems Analysis, Oracle, SQL Server, Teradata, DB2, MDM, Data Warehouse, Data mapping, JIRA, SAS,Tableau, Informatica, Mainframe development, Quality assurance with financial applications for Banking, Brokerage and Insurance with full project life cycle experience.
- Solid experience analyzing and carrying out all phases of full SDLC lifecycle enterprise system architecture and development from planning, designing, building and testing Web and Client/Server financial applications and Legacy systems conversion to WEB.
- Documenting required new business procedures and providing post - production support.
- Strong analytical, research and problem solving skills combined with technical development background.
Business Skills: Business Processes & Data Analysis, Gap Analysis, Requirement Gathering, Data Mapping, Data Quality and Validation.
Methodologies: Agile Scrum, Waterfall and Rational (RUP).
Documentation: User Stories, BRD, FRD, Use Cases, UAT Plans
Industries: Banking, Insurance, Brokerage, Government
Software: Oracle 8i/10g/11g, PL/SQL, SQL Server 2012/2008, T-SQL, SQL Server Management Studio, Toad 11.1/2, Teradata, MDM, Metadata, SAS, Tableau, R, DB2, Data Warehouse, Unix, Informatica, Power Center 8.6/9.1, PowerExchange 8.1/9.1, OLAP, OLTP, JIRA, TFS, AutoSys, IBM Mainframe,Office 365, Excel,Visio, MS Word, PowerPoint.
Confidential, New York
- Provided business and data analysis for Teachers Retirement System, ASPEN Modernization project, Agile Straight through Processing Pension System. ASPEN is used to build complex, effective and cost efficient pension system using WEB distributes systems to process member’s information, accounts, payroll, beneficiaries, loans and financial applications.
- Participated in data and business analysis for Legacy systems conversion to WEB applications using Data management, Data Analysis, SQL Server and ETL mapping to process data from various sources to target DB.
- Developed SQL Server queries for database validation, accuracy and consistency for Data Warehouse analysis and data quality.
- Gathered detailed business requirements and developed user stories to process business rules and functional requirements for system applications. Responsible for processing JIRA tickets and add user stories based on the requirements.
- Responsible for troubleshoot data issues and work with the business users for resolutions and support for investigating and correcting applications bugs and deficiencies based on the testing results.
- Assisted QA team in developing Test Scripts, Test Cases and User Acceptance testing.
- Provided data and business analysis for Guardian GRA Group Reporting and Analytics team for Claims processing including Health Insurance, Disability, Dental, Vision and Life applications using ORACLE, PL/SQL, SQL Developer, Data Management, Data Mapping for ETL processing and business reports.
- Participated in Data Analysis and business processing of Oracle/Data Warehouse /Legacy applications for Data Transformation and validations for claim processing.
- Gathered detailed business requirements and participated in the definitions of business rules and data standards for Guardian Financial and cost benefits analysis.
- Responsible for data requirements and mappings for insurance claims and payments processing to populate data mart Dimension and Fact tables for Data Warehouse using ORACLE SQL, UDB.
- Participated in business analysis to verified business rules and provided data validation using SQL for extraction, analyzing and reporting for business users and maintained data dictionary.
- Developed mapping for ETL processing to populate Data Warehouse tables for long and short disability processing from Legacy claims sources.
- Participated in Quality Assurance testing and data validations for Data Warehouse project.
- Participated in analysis, development and maintenance of the FEDWIRE Security Service.
- The FEDWIRE securities service system provides safekeeping, transfer, delivery and payments services to US depository institutions, US branches and agencies of foreign banks based on Federal regulations and Data Governance for compliance requirements.
- Gathered detailed business requirements and participated in the definitions of business rules and data standards for FEDWIRE system and data warehouse processing.
- Participated in Data management and business analysis for Legacy systems conversion to WEB applications using ORACLE/JAVA distributed systems and mainframe applications COBOL/DB2,
- Participated in business analysis to very business rules and provided data validation using SQL and SAS for extraction, analyzing and reports.
- Provided support to the business users for investigating and correcting applications bugs and deficiencies and worked with the business users for resolutions.
- Prepared system documentation and test plans to ensure completions of functional requirements, production implementation and technical support.
- Assisted QA team in developing Test Scripts, Test Cases and Test Plans for the User Acceptance testing.
- Involved in analysis, development and maintenance of Bank Reconciliation Processing for Stock Record System using Mainframe applications.
- Created financial reports using SAS.
- Responsible for data analysis, technical specifications, development and testing of SWIFT messages processing for stock records transactions.
- Involved in posting and validation of Stock record transactions for Bank reconciliation processingvia MQSeries.
- Participated in maintenance and development of Memo processing for Securities validations for Batch/Online systems using COBOL/CICS/DB2/VSAM applications.
- Participated in application enhancements, user's support, system testing and migration to production.
- Prepared technical specifications, test plans to ensure completions of functional requirements,production implementation and technical support.
- Provided business and data analysis for Investment Management, Institutional Trades Processing, SFX and Credits Risk applications. Performed Business analysis and Data validations for Fixed Income processing including: treasury bonds, corporate bonds, certificates of deposit (CDs) and preferred stock.
- Responsible for investigating and correcting applications bugs and deficiencies based on the testing results using SQL Oracle and Teradata SQL Assistant for SFX applications.
- Managed SFX data trading application conversion to ORACLE/JAVA distributed system using ETL mapping to process data from source to target DB.
- Gathered business requirements, interacted with users, developers, project managers and SMEs to get a better understanding of the business processes to analyze and optimize the process.
- Identified suspicious laundering activities in corresponding banking transactions. Participated in business analysis, validation and risk assessment for AML alerts and transactions monitoring and investigation for compliance department.
- Developed data requirement and SQL queries for AML/KYC data validations and data integrity for compliance FINRA/OATS Data Governance reports using Tableau.
- Performed COBOL/CICS programs modifications for Prime Brokerage CICS/BATCH system.
- Provided data analysis, performance tuning, dimensional modeling, star and snowflake schemas.
- Assisted QA team in developing Test Scripts, Test Cases and Test Plans for the User Acceptance testing.
- Responsible for business, data analysis and development for ML Trading Professional services for Mainframe applications for orders to buy or sell the various types of securities for business users.
- Responsible for data analysis, design and implementation of service requests to provide accounts and securities information for MLPRO clients. Developed various reports for business analysis and statistics for clients trading transactions.
- Responsible for business coordination, researched problems and provides recommendations for development enhancements.
- Involved in analysis, development and maintenance for VSAM applications for trade support of financial systems to process trades transactions with positions, balance and commissions information using Mainframe applications.
- Participated in development of functional requirements, performed statistical research and developed modules for ML Trading Professional services.
- Participated in production support for files processing using UNIX.
- Responsible for investigating and correcting applications bugs and deficiencies based on the testing results.
- Participated in analysis, development and maintenance for Equities, Fixed Income and Derivatives matching, confirmation processing for DTC Trade Systems.
- Responsible for creating new modules and procedures for Derivatives Trade System using COBOL/CICS/DB2. Participated in data and business in analysis, development and modifications of stored procedures to review and process various trade transactions on WEB.
- Responsible for trades processing modules using MQSeries for messaging transactions for a different queue.
- Participated in testing and production implementation of the new programs and procedures.
- Prepared test plans to ensure completions of functional requirements, production implementation and technical support.
- Participated in UAT testing for various TRS retirement applications to support business functions, rules and regulations.
- Involved in analysis and quality assurance testing to validate modified applications for active and retired members, various TRS applications based on the business rules and requirements.
- Prepared test plans to ensure successful completion of functional requirements.
- Responsible for development, coding and testing of Anti-Money Laundering/KYC and The Patriot Act regulations. Participated in analysis and development of Suspicious Activity reports to process cash transactions exceeding $10,000 for Data Governance in Batch.
- Responsible for business data analysis for Fixed Income products including corporate bonds and government bonds.
- Participated in implementation of Actimize system for AML processing to monitor suspicious transactions for regulatory compliance using ORACLE.
- Responsible for processing SWIFT messages for Payments Batch system.
- Participated in Asset Management technical support for front office.
- Provide daily information on trust and money market accounts, mutual funds, equities, fixed income pricing and commercial lending using Mainframe applications for the Securities Reports processing. Involved in the debugging of production problems and system support for Loans applications, trade transactions and securities processing.
- Participated in analysis, design, development and implementation of Stock Loan system and Commercial Accounts processing for private banking system using IMS DB/DC applications with messaging accounts transactions via MQSeries.
- Managed Minnesota bank merger and daily postings for Securities Prices processing. Responsible for Loan Reporting system using Easytrieve. Prepared user system requirements, technical specifications, user documentation and system test plans.
- The Trust Transaction Accounting Network (TITAN) VISTA system was developed for processing of securities transactions. Titan provides end-users with commercial accounts information, Cash Management system and Advanced Loan system and MQ Series messages processing
- Participated in analysis, development, maintenance and support of Cash Management System to process TITAN'S Accounts transactions via MQSeries. Created SAS reports.
- Participated in analysis, development and maintenance of Asset Management classes using COBOL/CICS/VSAM. Involved in enhancements and production support of equities and fixed incomes subsystems.
Confidential, Livingston, NJ
- Participated in analysis, development and implementation of BATCH/CICS Claims processing and Risk Management Information Systems to review claim data, generate lost run and financialperformance data using account, policy, claim and payments information.
- Involved in the data analysis, enhancement and testing for Property and Casualty claims business processing for senior management, underwriters and actuaries.