- Extensive management and leadership experience in IT governance, risk assessment, software development and quality assurance with most current leadership in enterprise Corporate Card launch.
- Surpass established targets in implementing integrated information systems with SAP as core building block.
- Excellent liaison to pull together business and development intellects to analyze and architect business intelligence tools.
- Led several full life cycle SAP (FICO, Banking, SD, MM, PP, Solution Manager, APO), and Process enhancement projects employing agile methodologies with detailed functional and technical documentation for training and traceability.
- Strengths include strong understanding of the business processes and conversion of business requirements into SAP solutions in the most cost effective manner, with sound Financial Analysis.
- Consistent record of innovation in complex projects, designing solutions and implementing business strategies that enhance company profitability and efficiency.
- Built sharp and agile staffing by encouraging ownership, drive for continuous learning, and satisfaction of attaining self - established targets.
- Experience includes implementations projects using ASAP Methodology.
- Excellent communicator with acumen to manage conflict and build relations with client executives and project teams.
- Strong risk management, trouble shooting and problem solving skills.
- Detail-oriented, self-motivated and work effectively as part of a team or independently.
Specialties: Program Management, Business Process Management, Development Management, Integration Management, Scope Management, Time Management, Cost Management, Quality Management, Risk Management, Best Practices Compliance, and Optimization.
Methodologies: PMP trained, SDLC, Scrum, Six Sigma (Certified Green Belt), Accelerated SAP (ASAP), Service Request Management (SRM).
Applications: SAP FICO (GL, AR, AP, COPA), SAP T&E, MS Project, MS office (PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Visio), Report Writer, SharePoint, ProModel (Simulation).
Platforms: Windows 98/2K/XP/Vista/7/8, VAX/VMS, UNIX.
WORK EXPERIENCE:Confidential, Waltham, MA
Sr. Business Process Manager
- Developed Business Requirements Document for a Corporate Credit Card initiative and leading team to launch product with a rapid timeline.
- Streamlined SAP Travel and Expense launch by eliminating key errors in capturing and processing data for managing travel expenses.
- Led team to reduce Remedy incidents generated for SAP T&E by over 85%.
- Assimilated business requirements through System Service Requests, developed Business Requirement Documents (BRD), and facilitated approvals from business process owners for SAP enhancements and reports.
SAP Product Delivery Manager
- Approved New Finance System test strategy for Unit, Functional, Integration, Smoke, Performance & Load, Security, User Acceptance, and Cutover testing.
- Provided consolidated report to upper management highlighting key milestones, target activities, and critical action items.
- Scrutinized Functional Specification Documents (FSDs) for SAP Banking RICEF objects for traceability to requirements, end-to-end integration, and technical specifications.
- Instituted process to qualify readiness of FSDs for joint reviews to save professional hours of diverse teams and encourage system integrator for increased readiness.
- Identified and escalated project risks working effectively with upper management, Development Team Managers, Functional Analysts, and Developers.
- Developed Tracking methodology to charter progress of RICEF development through Technical Specifications, Coding, Unit testing, and Integration testing.
- Managed work effort of Company’s resources for ABAP development and interfaces of SAP Loan and Lease work streams with SAP and non-SAP applications.
Project Manager, Go-Live support
- Led FI/CO Hyper-care team post Go-Live and supported 60+ new users in transition to SAP.
- Mapped Business processes to SAP roles and coordinated with Security team for authorizations.
- Collaborated with business and IT management on technical and strategic issues to ensure delivery of desired results, drilling down to core issues and gaining team and management buy-in for solutions.
- Implemented emergency break fix functionality as a quarterly point release and ensured all testing processes through signoff were completed.
- Business Analyst in design phase of Incident Management with Solution Manager 7.1. Generated and performed test routines to confirm flow between Queues. Defined Email and Attachments communication path between Reporter, Support Team, and Message Processor.
- Measured and monitored the actual monthly consumption number of Incidents, application environment and enhancements, to confirm support model, the resource staffing levels, and the charges.
- Resolved and documented incidents in Record to Report and Source to Pay segments.
- Completed Month End Closing with Exchange Rate updates, opening and closing Posting Periods, GR/IR Clearing Accounts, Recurring and Adjustment Entries, and Balance Interest calculations.
Project Manager and Solutions Architect
- Implemented SAP FI/CO, provided functional expertise and end-user training. Liaised with client for trouble-shooting and solving software problems including business process mapping.
- Led Unit Testing and System Testing of FI General Ledger module, Accounts Payables, Accounts Receivables, Cost Center Accounting and Profit Center Accounting modules and Internal Orders, Dispute Management.
- Customized AP/AR and configured House Banks, Automatic Payment Methods and Lockbox Processing, Dispute Management, New G/L Document splitting and Parallel Accounting.
- Integrated product movement tracking between MM, SD, and FI/CO to ensure current updates of relative G/L accounts.
- Presented a proof of concept in Cloud Storage for SAP data archiving with a conceptual architecture for virtualization. Highlighted Total Cost of ownership, availability, and performance.
Implementation Project Manager
- Analyzed business processes, system requirements, created business blueprint, and defined implementation timeline.
- Facilitated integration workshop for Finance/Controlling in SD, MM, PP, and CO. Managed SD and MM team to resolve issues involving account assignment and valuation areas for specific materials.
- Trained super users and established offshore support team for troubleshooting in production environment.
- Conducted workshop to gather requirements for corporate and tax reporting related to asset accounting.
- Confirmed and utilized Use Cases for Unit, Integration and UAT testing.
- Configured outgoing payments, open item clearing in Accounts Payable.
- Configured automatic payment program for AP including partial payment configuration and check management.
- Configured customer master data, credit management, and automatic dunning program for overdue customers.
- Configured Cost Center accounting master data including planning and cost allocations in Cost Center Accounting.
- Executed year-end closing activities including standard FI-GL and custom reports with Report Painter.
- Maintained tax jurisdictions codes, Lockbox configuration, and APP configurations.
Management Consultant and Program Manager
- Led SAP testing for TUT and FUT testing phases with 20 Use cases and reports displaying the expected vs. actual results.
- Monitored defect resolution working with development team.
- Created as-is and to-be test scenarios to map existing process and data flow with new process and data sharing in 3 modules of SAP R/3.
- Led unit testing for one and integration testing lead of all three supply chain modules in a multi-million dollar bar code product industry operation.
- Trained users in interpretation and use of new information exchange.
- SAP AG introduced Advanced Planner and Optimizer and team had a need for professional who could integrate efforts of SAP module experts and business development team.
- Trained a group of 78 consultants at company’s Global Training Center to implement Production Planning module in repetitive process industries.
Functional Lead and Project Manager-Enterprise Products
- Reduced service delivery costs with new Systems Request Methodology (SRM) and cut average service delivery time from 5 to 2 days.
- Identified new roadmap with measured process times, flags for tracking progress, metrics to track compliance, and notifications to maintain uninterrupted process flow.
- Generated additional revenue of $1.5M per year through sales demonstrations to another division.
- After 2 years, SRM was accepted as standard methodology by client with over 10,000 end users.
- Convinced five more divisions on benefits of new SRM process and obtained sign off on additional $3M project extension.
- Introduced concept of discrete event Simulation for precise predictive analysis of alternatives and changes.
- Reduced manpower by 25% and with accelerated cycle times increased production by $1.76 million per year. Built models for one location and trained Operations staff at 4 locations.
- Conceptualized and built Material & Labor Balancing System (MLBS) that reduced online inventory to 1 hour, improved response time to less than 30 minutes, and reduced material handling labor by 50%.
- Prioritized Information technology enhancements using substance, process lineage, and best returns as key metrics.
- Ensured proper documentation to capture initial design, amendments, and final definition to facilitate Knowledge Transfer and Traceability.
Founder and Technical Architect
- Co-founded the B2B Company and led it to over 1200 Buyers and Vendors.
- Conceived and built requisition processing web-tool, RFQlogix, with a budget of $3M.
- Led 9 technical resources in US and India along with 5 business development resources to develop, test, and successfully market the internet procurement solution.
- Coordinated Web design with resources in New York, database design with resources in Michigan and California, and Web designers in India.
- Registered over 1200 members with detailed profiles that enabled intelligent requisition processing.
- Augmented sales for Vendors by 100% and reduced direct material procurement costs for Buyers by 30%.
- Increased business for companies by over 100% and reduced cost of procurement for the buyers by 30% in addition to broader qualified work space for both.
Supply Chain Analyst
- Conducted monthly gross margin analysis to select best performing product lines and identified high cost processes as targets for lean operations.
- Integrated transportation logistics in supply chain management involving 4 manufacturing locations, 12 customer plants, and over 150 vendors.
- Utilized Predictive Analytics technology to forecast cost and sales by product line for each market segment. The results optimized sales efforts towards high margin products and guided operations in identifying cost saving opportunities.
- Streamlined the Supply Chain logistics for raw and finished goods amongst manufacturing plants, customer locations, Vendors. Reduced procurement costs for direct materials by $2M/year.