- Seasoned, goal - focused professional with demonstrated track record of leading preparation and analysis of financial reports, budgets, and forecasts while maintaining complex operational objectives across the insurance domain.
- Proven expertise in driving efficiency and productivity through evaluation of operational management and implementation of process improvements.
- Strong leader with success at developing and directing skilled teams in supporting and achieving corporate objectives.
- Aiming to utilize the strong insurance knowledge to support business solution software and analyzing business operations.
- Business Analysis
- Project Management
- Cost Analysis and Reduction
- Strategic Planning and Implementation
- Creative Problem Solver
- Motivational Leadership
- Talent Management
- Communication Skills
- CRM Insurance
SENIOR AREA Sale manager / Business development
- Responsible for achieving overall financial objectives for a $0.8M market through effective management of all marketing, operations, personnel programs, and the sales force, designed for long-term growth.
- Provided leadership to enhance the sales and profit of the company through concentrated efforts and the efforts of the teams.
- Proactively worked to recruit, hire, and develop direct reports by delegating appropriate tasks and responsibilities.
- Consistently exceeded annual revenue goals by driving excellent customer service levels and developing good relationships with regular customers.
- Implemented projects for customer satisfaction feedback to improve Confidential 's and setting up the IVR systems, compliant management system.
- Proven track record of product and business development to lead the tactical aspects from business and product plan and end-market launch.
- Managed and executed events like catalogue launch, title recognitions, and new product launch for Skincare, color cosmetics, body fragrances and wellness.
- Strategized and implemented the national and international initiatives at branch and regional level.
Deputy Training Manager
- Progressive experience supporting executive management plan, develop, implement and oversee company initiatives and projects. Oversee company operations, budgeting, hiring and evaluating personnel. Oversaw day-to-day operations for 6 branches with a team of 15 trainers and sales team of 200, including negotiating contracts, assigning tasks, leading meetings and implementing initiatives.
- Analyzed and implemented policies and procedures, overseeing short and long term business plans and initiatives to help in budgeting activities.
- Utilized motivational leadership to coach and cheerlead personnel to meet company goals; oversee key projects, present reports to leadership team, and ensure company follows regulations and guidelines.
- Ensured compliance with industry standards ( Confidential ), customer specific requirement (analyzing the needs and providing solutions, escalation matrix and solutions provided), performance guarantee (product and people), and service level agreements (SLA for providing operational standards and improving Confidential ’s).
- Facilitated Confidential (Insurance Regulatory Development Authority) training mandates for Sales team.
- Improved on the business by delivering expertise in domain, product, process and policies.
Training Manager, Sales and Business Development
- Designed and delivered functional training solutions, analyzed solutions for continuous improvement and assumed appropriate operational and administrative aspects of the training curriculum. Conducted Insurance Regulatory Development Authority training mandates for Sales team.
- Launched new products for Life Insurance (traditional and variable), health, pension and annuities.
- Championed contests for Unit Managers and Advisors to improve business development goals.
- Earned Sirius Award twice in one year in 2009 for outstanding performance at Confidential Life.
- Achieved MD’s honor club: Gold Club for submitting and Issuance for the business of Rs. 40lacs in 3 months, 2009, at Confidential Life.
Assistant Training Manager
- Collaborated to develop and implement insurance and product trainings for the sales and operations teams.
- Identified and assessed current and future training needs through job analysis, career paths, annual performance appraisals and consultation with line managers.
- Adept at monitoring and evaluating training programs’ effectiveness, success and ROI periodically and reported on them.
- Obtained Frist Quarter Award (2008) for creating highest number of 10-a-monthers at Confidential .