To obtain a position that will utilize my management skills and work experience to reach my long - term career goals in business/ financial management.
Confidential, Mineola, NY
- Responsible for analyzing and identifying payment trends and discrepancies.
- Assist in payor contract negotiations.
- Prepare and present quarterly productivity reports to senior corporate management.
- Benchmarks Revenue Cycle Productivity with regional and national data.
- Proactively addresses payment discrepancies with ALL payors.
- Manages daily operations and all NON- clinical personnel.
- Assist with compliance with ALL regulatory bodies (JCAHO, AAAHC and DOH)
Confidential, Lynbrook, NY
- Responsible for complete revenue cycle management, including oversight of medical billing and coding functions- Coordinate internal coding audits performed by outside consultant.
- Assist facilities Administrator with cost analysis and revenue projections.
- Manage and coach Business office staff on coding and billing updates.
- Maintain and monitor procedures and protocols set forth by senior corporate management.
- Perform ALL facility HR functions.
- Coordinate the functions of nine direct reports to ensure center financial goals are met.
- Prepare and analyze weekly and monthly A/R statistical reports for corporate management.
- Perform all Human resources functions; (hiring, benefits, 401k,) in addition to cash management, financial analysis, and monthly budgeting.
- Month End close of financial books, keeping in compliance with governmental standards and all required state reporting.