Possesses extensive experience in sales and sales management, delivering superlative results for industry leaders such as Confidential, Confidential, Oracle, Confidential & Confidential, and Confidential International. Excels in developing, coaching, and motivating consistent, high - performing sales teams. Adept at identifying clients’ business requirements and proposing appropriate solutions. Capable of resolving client and sales issues from both production and service perspectives. Familiar with SAP and Oracle products, especially application development/management, master data management, full supply chain execution, and infrastructure services. Diverse background has also included owning and operating a manufacturing company.
- Sales Forecasting
- Territory Development
- Client Relations
- Contract Negotiations
- Account Retention Operations Management
- Human Resources
Senior Vice President of Sales, Philadelphia, PA
- Propelled North America sales revenue to $25M over three years, an 85% increase; exceeded revenue targets all three years.
- Personally closed a two-year, $13M contract to a major chemical company and grew low-volume transaction accounts.
- Played a key role in garnering a 550% higher offer price and successfully selling the company to a private equity organization.
Assistant Vice President
- Acquired new accounts, including a large electronics firm, a semiconductor company, a distribution company, and a metal recycling firm. Closed contracts ranging from $500K-$2M that included European, Asian, and Latin American delivery components.
- Secured a five-year, $20M agreement with a metal manufacturer in fiscal 2012 along with another contract that billed $10M-$15M in application development over three years.
- Tasked in fiscal 2011 as national leader of a 6-8 person team to drive new business generation for a manufacturing practice.
- Spearheaded development of a manufacturing, retail, distribution, and logistics sub-vertical in fiscal 2010; catapulted an $18M base of business to $31M, exceeding target by 115%.
- Directed five sales executives in a 14-state region to book $19M in new contracts and deliver $16M in managed services in fiscal 2009, achieving 100%+ of quota. Grew a food company from $1M in revenue to $12M+ in annual billings over three years.
Senior Manager, Dallas, TX
- Acquired a number of new accounts with 500,000 assessments for service/parts, transportation, and supply chain connections.
- Sold a $5.3M contract for transportation optimization.
- Exceeded quota in fiscal 2004.
- Provided independent consulting services, advising on supply chain, transportation, logistics, strategic sourcing, and strategic account planning solutions.
- Led as many as ten people in executing complex IT delivery projects.
Regional Director of Sales
- Guided team to introduce the ASP model to the marketplace and produce $8M in revenue within 18 months of startup.
Account Executive 1
- Realized 103% of quota in 1999, was named to the Club Excellence Team, and earned a regional Fourth Quarter Award.
- Previously owned and managed Confidential, Inc., a $3M+ manufacturer of generic furniture components for modular office systems; sold Confidential to Lenc Smith and continued to oversee 650 production personnel for two years.