Over 25 years of experience in Project Management, Production Management, Life Cycle Logistics, Transportation and Distribution Management, Tactical and Operational Logistics, with worldwide distribution operations. Decorated and Seasoned Marine expert in Production Management, Life Cycle Management, Program management, Automated system applications and Radio - Frequency Identification (RFID). Skilled in Planning, and Execution of time-phased deployment and distribution. Strong ability to lead personnel and remove obstacles ensuring project success. Experienced purchasing/policy decision maker while administering operating budgets. Managed multiple assignments while maintaining highly confidential information. Proven track record as a Leader and of increased performance levels.
Confidential, Milford, VA
- Deliver on all program requirements including technical, cost, schedule, and quality performance that could involve cost overruns and deficiencies.
- Manage resources across projects, and maintain/track contract deliverables, schedule, and budget.
- Interface with customer stakeholders to assure communications are comprehensive, understandable and meet or exceed expectations.
- Analyze the production process focusing on continuous improvement of productivity and cost-efficiency.
- Identify, analyze and register defects, failures and inconsistencies using established processes and procedures.
- Prepare daily production schedule for first and second shift. Shift total of 7 stackers. Schedules include making of material tags, providing plant orders, stamping/packaging instructions and bundle tags for finished products.
- Oversee Shipping and Receiving department. Incoming/Outgoing material this includes in/outgoing Railcars.
- Conduct daily adjustments to Status Sheet, Bundle Count, Pcs Count and the Negative report.
- Respond to sales inquiries and emails.
- Provide Treating Plant with the proper Materials, Plant Orders, TSO’s, VMI, and stock to treat. If needed prioritize the order in which treating need to occur.
- Help schedule change over of treating solutions i.e. CCA to MCA, XFX to PGD. Also includes required washouts.
- Conduct Quality/Stamping reviews. Check moisture reading on required material.
- Set-up weekly Bundle count inventory.
- Conduct the end of month inventory.
- Set-up and schedule Quarterly inventory.
- Monitor progress of stackers loading and unload kilns to keep work flowing.
- Maintaining a precise inventory in direct correlation with the Sales forecast in order to deliver a high quality and fresh product.
- Maintaining a low waste percentage on all parts of the process.
- Responsible for incident management.
Confidential, Ashland, VA
- Built custom fences to include aluminum, vinyl, and wood.
- Set grades and property markers.
- Reviewed delivery orders, to ensure all materials are accounted for and ready for install.
- Reserved and maintain appropriate equipment.
- Ensured proper protective equipment is worn and ensures safety for all personal.
Project Manager/Operational Logistics
Confidential, Fredericksburg, VA
- Provided a dual role as Project Manager and Senior Network Engineer/Architect.
- Reviewed as appropriate, supportability issues as the program develops.
- Provided Logistics management, materiel fielding management, and configuration management oversight for several acquisition programs.
- Experience in the design, implementation, and operation of carrier class voice, data, CDMA, LTE, UMTS, GSM, SONET, ATM, Ethernet, & IP/MPLS networks, and supporting OSS/BSS and network management systems.
- Provided Project Management, Design/Architecture, Engineering, and Implementation for network systems.
- Incorporated Department of Defense (DoD) policies and Secretary of Navy (SECNAV) 5000 series guidance in support of acquisition programs.
- Reviewed/approved processes for logistics documentation, Independent Logistics Assessments (ILA) and Materiel Fielding actions.
- Streamlined the structure of Confidential logistics documentation.
- Conducted timely analysis of Logistics parameters (DLSOR, RAM, and MTBOMF).
- Reviewed trend analyses data in order to identify, predict, and resolve readiness issues.
- Provided Technical Knowledge of Software development, SQL server, using SCRUM, and AGILE approach.
- Prepared and briefed Logistics aspects of Programs during Independent Logistics Assessments (ILA’s) and Milestone Decisions.
- Prepared, validated and make changes to the maintenance plan over equipment life cycle.
- Designed, developed and supported IP backbone network, VOIP implementations IP multicast, Carrier Ethernet, ATM, MPLS, and Frame relay for corporate infrastructures / backbones and managed RAN, Transport & Core network.
- Managed 17.4 million sustainment funds for lifecycle support for the Confidential Program.
- Managed TIGER CLS business development team for a $178 million contract.
- Assisted in writing and capture management for several proposals.
- Managed 30 Personnel supporting various programs and responsible for writing annual reviews/bonuses.
- Interviewed new hires and personnel for new programs and proposals.
Tactical Radios Project Manager/Analyst
Confidential, Stafford, VA
- Assigned as the Action Officer for the procurement of Confidential Hardware Systems computers (4.1 million dollars) that were utilized by the Communications Community that will allow them to update firmware and software to their assets.
- Developed and defined, Lifecycle program roadmaps, project plan, Work Breakdown Structure (WBS), schedule, status, issues and success metrics.
- Worked cross functional with the product and engineering organizations to define and implement advances to the process.
- Provided Technical expertise for the custody management of assets with Confidential Sustainment Applications, and Supply Applications (ATLASS, and SASSY).
- Developed access database to track the fielding of AN/PRC-150 (HMFR) and AN/PRC-117 (MBR) for Project Officer.
- Wrote and executed the Fielding Plans for both the MBR and HMFR.
- Provided technical assistance to Space and Warefare Systems Center ( Confidential ) for distribution operations with the use of Unique Item Identification (UID) and 2D Barcodes affixed to all communication assets.
- Trained Confidential Personnel and provided them with the tools to achieve Total Assets Visibility (TAV) with using RFID Technology and the current Confidential unit move application (MDSS II).
- Acquired PMJ-AIT ITV server account, in order to Track assets, via the ITV Server, that were sent to MNF-W and other locations for Project Officer.
- Assisted Confidential Transportation Management Office (TMO) section with Technical Assistance with the Moving of assets via Channel Lift, Bonded Carriers and RFID knowledge.
Confidential, Stafford, VA
- Team Lead for MDSS II and Savi RFID equipment that enhanced Embarkation and distribution operations within incorporating Savi Signposts into the Confidential .
- Trained personnel in system operations, use and capabilities.
- Assigned as Team Lead for bringing the Deployable Automated Cargo Manifest System into the Confidential and while using Savi equipment to assist with the automation of capturing the dimensional data.
- Provided technical support for Unit Move Applications (MDSS II, AALPS, and ICODES).
- Researched and Developed the Enhanced Arrival and Assembly Operations Concept with Automating the Capture of Data while using existing Confidential Legacy Applications.
- Incorporated new RFID technology into the Marine Unit move community, with the use of Savi Signpost and Air fortress wireless network.
- Provided Configuration Management support for the MDSS II program and Stanley and Associates.
- Assigned as Team Lead (TL) for Enhanced Arrival and Assembly Operations Concept Evaluation Plan (CEP), for the Talisman Saber 07, III MEF exercise in Gladstone Australia.
- Was directly asked by Blount Island Command (BIC) to provide Technical and personal experience knowledge that allowed BIC to utilize Confidential Legacy applications (ATLASS, SASSY, MDSS II and ICODES) within their day to day operations.
- Assisted GCSS-MC with Arrival and Assembly (MPF) Operations, in order for them to be able to generate a Custody Management Receipt and assisted them with the Transfer of data between Unit Applications and GCSS-MC.
Information Technology and Logistics Automation System Officer
Confidential, Camp Lejeune, NC
- Provided technical support for system installation and introduction of the NEW SPI computers.
- Trained personnel in system operation, use and capabilities.
Confidential, Camp Lejeune, NC
- Arranged transport and coordinated shipping and travel itineraries for 8500 personnel and 101 short tons (300,000 pounds) of equipment and supplies in one year.
- Provided continuous communication stream, apprised transfer points and end destinations of plan.
Logistics Plans Chief
- Moved 2400 troops and 200 short tons (400,000 pounds) in one major event.
- Noted location and time phase intervals and updated information in global tracking system.
- Pre-positioned ships during exercises to ensure most effective offload and tactical areas for throughput.
- Maintained readiness level to execute movement plan in the event of war.
J-4 Logistics Chief
- Transferred from Okinawa to Central Command to become a member of Confidential ’ staff.
- Operated at strategic level to plan and execute troop and supply movement for Operations Enduring Freedom and Iraqi Freedom.
- Oversaw supply line for all branches of service and ensured equipment and supply availability for multinational and coalition forces.
- Managed supply account of $100K and an annual budget of $175K.
- Researched, demonstrated and procured armored SWAT vehicles.
- Negotiated specifications, delivery and price and presented expense justification to base commanders. Received approvals and purchased four vehicles.
- Taught and Contributed to the Washington State Young Marines Program and ran weekend boot camps for area youth.
- Attended Puget Sound area VFW and other community functions and represented USMC and unit.
- Lead Marines who became the Marine of the Month, Marine of the Quarter and Marine of the Year.