- Hands on, result oriented professional with distinguished over 15 years of career in integrating technology solutions with packaged applications.
- Extensive experience in planning, designing, optimizing and implementing business processes and streamlining business requirements.
- Extensive experience in project life cycle, from initial requirements gathering, gap analysis and functional specifications to testing and deployment.
- Skilled in partnering with clients, technical team members and partners to analyze business needs and deliver integrated solutions to position organizations for advanced growth.
- Organized, take charge professional with exceptional follow - through abilities and detail orientation; able to plan and oversee projects from conception to successful conclusion.
- Outstanding communication and liaison skills proven by effective interaction with team, customers, peers, management, vendors and offshore teams.
- Took initiative to convince Oracle management to build new functionality of ORACLE Installed Base product to track internal movement of parts; as an architect, worked with product management and cross functional teams for integration and approval; increased sale of the product by 25% in the first year
- Took initiative to generate new requirements to overhaul for so called dead Oracle Product Depot Repair; as a development owner of the product, worked with oracle sales, consulting, product management and development to streamline requirements, acquire required approvals and led development efforts; increased sales 50% in two years of release
- Designed integration of ORACLE Install Base and iSales to generate ORACLE Sales Leads, as an owner of initiative, worked with business to streamline the solutions and led development efforts; recouping $20M of database license renewal losses; captured $30M in additional revenue
- Generate new requirements by persuading IT and business stakeholder to develop a new platform for customer alerts to send notifications (SMS, email, Voice) in multiple languages worldwide for Service Order Management instead of original requirements of just sending email messages at certain order events; as a lead, worked with business and IT team to provide the solution; saving Cisco $2M annually
AREAS OF EXPERTISE:
- Project Planning & Management
- Oracle EBS Customization, Integration & Interfaces
- Technology Solutions
- Product Management
- Product Roadmaps
- Business Planning
- Business Process Analysis
- Systems Architecture & Design
Order Management, Inventory, Shipping, Receiving, Purchasing, Workflow, Costing, Pricing, Service Contracts, Install Base, Service Entitlement, Depot Repair, Financials (GL, AR, SLA, AP), Shipping & Receiving, InterCo Transactions, Transfer Pricing, Revenue Recognition, Subscription & Usage Billing, Supply Chain Management, Service Support Management, EB Tax, Onesource(Sabrix) Integration, Oracle Cloud Integration, Oracle Cloud ERP (Financial)
Methodologies: SDLC, AIM, PMI, AGILE, BPMN, OUM, OUM-CAS, KCS
Documentation Skills: Gap Analysis, Business Requirements, Requirements Maps, Functional Specification, Technical Design, Test Requirements, Use Cases, Data & Process Models
Languages & Platforms: Windows, Linux, Java, PL/SQL, SQL, Oracle Forms, Oracle Reports, XML, PHP
Tools: & Technologies:: ER/Win, MS Visio, MS Project, MS Word, Jira, Bizagi, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint,, TOAD, Workflow, Oracle XML Gateway, SOA, Pentaho, Rosettanet, Panaya, Dell Stat
Oracle e-Business Suite: 11i & R12: AOL, OA Framework (OAF), AK, Flexfield, JTF, TCA, Workflow, WebADI, ORACLE Service (Install Base, Counters, Depot Repair, Service), Contracts (Service and Core), Supply Chain (OM, Shipping, Receiving, Purchase Order, Inventory, Pricing, and Order Entry), Financial (GL, Intercompany Transactions, SLA, AR, & AP), EB Tax, Sabrix (Onesource) Integration
Oracle Cloud: Oracle ERP (Financial) Cloud R11/R12, Oracle EPM Cloud - Planning and Budgeting R12, Oracle Cloud Procurement R12
Director - Financial Functional Lead
Confidential, Fremont, CA
- Helping Confidential in upgrading Oracle EBS to R12 from 11i with focus on functional area of OM, AR, Revenue Recognition, WebADI, Installed Base, Service Contracts, EBTax, Onesource(Sabrix) Integration.
- Responsibilities included to manage gap analysis, requirements, CRP sessions, KDD sessions, FSD preparation, Test Script preparation of assigned functional areas.
Confidential, Fremont, CA
- Helped Confidential with client engagements, sales and managed assigned projects
- Helped sales in responding to RFPs, Pricing projects, pre-sales solution of projects, negotiating SOW, & MSAs
Confidential, Sunnyvale, CA
- Helping Confidential in designing and implementing an integrated solution for Entitlement (Service contracts) & IB master system to support Confidential ’s current and future needs
- Design data model from entitlement and IB master to collect and identify best configurations of products at customer site. Consolidated data from SAP, Oracle EBS, and other sources to new master
- Design strategy to solve existing business problems in entitlement and IB data and sell the solution to stakeholders
- Data Analysis of IB/Entitlement data of service contracts in Oracle ERP, SAP, & other databases to identify depth of the business problem
- Worked with Enterprise Architect to outline usage based service billing using service contracts
Confidential, Rancho Cordova, CA
Process Re-engineering/Business Analyst
- Responsibilities include develop Confidential and TO BE processes by analyzing Confidential ’s support business processes
- Develop user stories and streamline requirements for the Confidential project
- Work closely with business stakeholders and work with technology team to make sure they are aligned with business requirements
- Prepare business cases to influence management to get project approval and funding for projects
- Provide proactive guidance to a wide audience of stakeholders
- Implement KCS methodology in the knowledge base process
- Designed processes for Customer Web Support, Knowledge Base Authoring, Internal Customer Support, & Agent Support business functions
Confidential, San Jose, CA
- Supported GL processes to resolve batch issues related to supply chain management involving transactions from Inventory, & AR related to order management, shipping, receiving, intra & intercompany transfers. Other supported functions were related to costing, reporting currency, transfer pricing, revenue recognition, GL security, & code combination issues. Implemented and supported manual JE and budget entries through Web Confidential
- As a Subject Matter Expert in I2R and Q2C business processes, helped Cisco in gap analysis in R12 upgradability and analyzed processes to remove customization through OOB functionality with minimum extensions while supporting Cisco business processes. This effort was to reduce the cost of ownership while maintaining future upgradability of the R12 instance
- Managed transition of project deployment and Oracle EBS upgrade with Infra team, DBA team and cross functional development teams for a smooth and timely deployment. Resolved deployment conflicts and issues across teams through proactive coordination.
- Planned and managed the customization and implementation of Quote to Cash (Q2C/OTC) and Issue to Resolution(I2R) business processes which include oracle e-business suite modules Shipping, Receiving, Purchasing, Order Management, Inventory, General Ledger, Trading Community Architecture (TCA), Accounts Receivable
- Supported Entitlement (Service Contracts) and Service Requests to resolve day to day entitlement issues in Order Management and Service Support
- Designed processes to design order management integrated customer alert system based on SOA integrated with messaging service to send voice, email, SMS alerts worldwide in multiple languages in-compliance with local legal requirements
- Worked with Cisco trading partners to adopt and resolve issues with Cisco’s RosettaNet PIP cluster 3 & 4 based B2B supply chain process; resolved day to day RosettaNet PIP (3 & 4) related internal/external B2b issues in dev, test & prod environments
Confidential, Schaumburg, IL
- Accountable to manage client expectations and fulfill project obligations for assigned projects
- Helped Confidential Technology sales team by preparing response to RFPs, business analysis of projects, pricing projects and pre-sales solution presentations.
Confidential, San Jose, CA
Business Transformation Analyst
- Accountable for success of assigned projects or tasks, from business process requirements and technical designs through development, implementation and problem resolution. Plan, track and monitor all aspects of projects, ensuring adherence to project scope and deliverable
- Primary coordinator for Oracle Support in several projects; responsibilities included working with business/development team to consolidate information for Oracle service requests (TAR) and respond to queries from Oracle for faster issue resolution; performed risk & impact analysis of patches and certified patches
- Designed and extended/customized ORACLE Order Management, Shipping, Inventory, Receiving and Delivery modules to support Cisco operations, including proof-of-delivery, new buy-in transit, open advance replacements, inter-company accounting, transfer pricing, and post-receipt entitlement check processes
- Managed and defined test data requirements and data mining strategies for complex customer entitlement scenarios on high-volume Contracts and Install Base data
Senior Applications Development Manager
Confidential, Redwood Shores, CA
- Project industry future requirements and design product to make sure it continues to be leading in the market
- Accountable for directing the design of new modules and enhance existing modules to increase competitiveness. Scope of accountability spanned overall module definition, prioritization, planning and road-mapping
- Led cross-functional teams in analyzing, designing and delivering high-quality products. Collaborated with product management teams to define requirements for new products and streamline existing ones
- As a Development SME, provided key support to Oracle Consulting clients to resolve and advice on complex implementation of usage based billing using Counters and Service Contracts.
- Pivotal role in designing and launching the initial release of Install Base module for ORACLE 11i, facilitating the capture of the CRM market.
- Effectively maintained and enhanced ORACLE Depot Repair from release 11.5.2 through 11.5.7.
- Spearheaded the redesigned an enhancement of ORACLE 11i Depot Repair to extend functionality and flexibility.
- Oversaw the integration of Depot Repair with OM, Contracts, Inventory, Teleservice, Charges, Work-in-Process (WIP), JTF Task and Receiving to deliver a single user interface, and automate order creation, inventory transaction, service request, charge lines, shipping and receiving functions for one-click results.
- Chosen to define high level architecture to completely redesign Install Base product.
- Directed the complete redesign of ORACLE Service Counters to effectively capture, track, analyze and forecast measurements for any objects, and initiate outcomes based on qualifying events. Led team through requirements definition and developed proof of concept for Oracle service counters in Oracle Applications Framework (OAF) including tight integration with Oracle Contracts and Lease Management.