- 11+ years of IT experience in software development life cycle including Design, Application, Multimedia and Framework Development on Embedded devices.
- Have played the role of Project Leader, Technical Lead, Developer and Designer in my Career.
- Capable of leading a technical development team and working as an individual as well as part of team.
- Have worked in domains Mobile, Tablet & Set top Boxes.
- Have extensive experience in Object Oriented Programming & Worked on all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and used software development models like SCRUM\Agile methodology and Waterfall model.
- Good experience in designing applications using OOAD, extensively used Design Principles and Singleton Design Pattern.
- Experience in Native Receiver/RDK Component development in Proprietary Set Top Box framework.
- Experience in QT Framework/Application development on Linux.
- Experience in Android (tablet product development) end - to-end development & Developed Multimedia components like Audio Codec & Four speaker support.
- Experience in BMP (Brew Mobile Platform) based mobile applications like MobileShare & Next generation messaging ( Confidential & Confidential Apps).
- Experience in Brew based mobile components like Multimedia, Calling, Number Entry, and Brewery FW.
- Experience in Windows Mobile Application Development using eVC++/MFC & Win32.
- Experience in Windows 8 & 8.1 product development. Developed user trial components.
- Experience in Software Application Development using Visual C++ 6.0, Visual Studio / 2013/ Express Edition, Python, Selenium, Pywinauto, PyDev and Eclipse/Android Studio.
- Experience of IBM Clear Case, Win CVS, SVN, Perforce(P4V),VSS(Visual Source Safe), GIT, Gerrit and Jenkins Version
- Experience with Confidential DTTS, Jira, Bugzilla, Mantis, HSD, RTC & JIRA.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills with good analytical power.
- Outstanding problem solving, strategic thinking and data analysis skills, strong focus on teamwork and achieving team goals, result oriented, fast learner and excellent communication skills
- Capable of independent work with minimal supervision.
IDE/Debugging tools: GDB, Trace 32, QT Creator, Android Studio, Eclipse, eVC++, Visual Studio 2010/2012/2013 Visual C++ 6.0, Eclipse, PyDev & Source Insight, Visual C++ 6.0, BRX, QPST/QXDMGradle, IntelliJ.
O/S Platforms: Linux, Android, Preparatory Linux flavored OS, Windows CE, WM, 8/8.5, Pocket PC, Brew/BMP, Microsoft Foundation Classes (MFC) & Win 32.
Databases: SQL Lite, Derby Db
Version Control: Visual Source Safe, CVS, SVN, IBM Rational Clear Case, GIT
Confidential, Philadelphia, PAProject Leader
- Involved requirement gathering, performed feasibility analysis/designed, Code Development, Participating Code Review, Unit Test & Automation analysis.
- SNMP & TR69 protocol enabled to (Server/other components access) Receiver component functionalities.
- Worked on improving Boot up sequence performances/ CPU usage improvements, Remote key press response.
- Worked High priority/Field/Critical issues and fixing in on time by daily bases.
- Simulate the field issues with additional logs & identify the root cause of the issue & worked with other components owner to resolve dependencies.
- Generating and parsing core/mini dump files & analyzing the call stacks and fixing the same.
- Enable the system debugger (GDB) to capture the stacks.
- Measuring performance using QT Profiler.
- Developed web portal to retrieve the UT report from STB and maintained in web application (Grails/Groovy) on Release basis.
- Developed simulator to test API level testing for XRE service manager API / Automation.
- Enabled RDK emulator automation to reduce STB hardware dependencies like HDMI/Remote/Video Card and uses software X Window, GStreamer, XAPI, etc.
- Fully Automated (one click) on Service Manager API Level testing/report generating on daily release.
Confidential, Hillsboro, ORTechnical Lead
- Developed widows based DSP (Development seed program) Component & Device Management Apps.
- Developed “Model based service” for DSP Users to get Windows Update using SSRK
- Automated UX (User Experience) TC using Python on Confidential preparatory framework PyAnvil.
- Triaged User Trial users logged issues.
- Validated Firmware & Driver package on release basis and Integrated/bundled to AWS for users.
- Platform integration: Integrate specific product add-ons (like User Experience, Confidential specific Apps, Software update agent) and Clover trial FFRD Software to OEM products
- Platform development: Porting and integrating CLT specific components to upcoming platform/product lines
- System testing, Product verification and validation including performing relevant, pre-certifications and support for corresponding certifications
- Product Support & Maintenance post Gold Release until the products hit the retail shelves. Microsoft stores app testing & Sanity testing for each weekly “Best Known Configuration” release.
- Maintained & bug fixed on mini dump portal, also analyzed and triaged mini dump stacks.
Environment: C/C++, C#, VB Script, PowerShell, Visual Studio 2013, Perforce, Python, PyWinAuto, PyDev, Selenium, HPQC, Clovertrial, Clovertrial +, Baytrail & Cherrytrial, Confidential Atom, WinDbg. Window Update SRK.
- Requirement gathering and Analyzed for Specific to Confidential (x86)
- Have worked on the End to End Solution for Multimedia features like four speaker support.
- Have worked on increasing Master Reset performance.
- Integration of Third-party/Vizio based applications.
- End-to-End Solution for Audio component.
- Associated with Confidential to work on Android Application Development and Integration on Ginger bread, Honey comb, Ice cream sandwich & Jelly bean.
- I am part of Kernel development to increasing file system partition size. I’ve reproducing the issues, debugging and analyzing the kernel logs and assigned to corresponding team.
- Brought android build setup based on GIT, Gerrit & Jenkins for Team.
- Worked on Video/audio codec issues and analyzed base platform supported codecs.
- Ported Honeycomb to ICS and fixed all porting related issues.
- Worked with Android Works team to get Vizio specific UI component and integrated.
- Worked on MTP Protocol, Multimedia Sage fright, Package Manager, recovery issues.
Environment: C/C++, Java, CDD, HexEdit, EMMA, Emulator, FFRD, Medfield, CDD, MTP, GIT, Gerrit, Jenkins, Bugzilla, Eclipse, Confidential Atom.
- Developed Mobile Share application based on Brew MP frame work.
- Designed/ Integrated Third Party (NewBay) APIs for online Media gallery.
- Performed feasibility analysis on Requirement/Enhancement.
- Resolving Memory Leaks and Performance related issues on most of the important screens.
- Developed Backend APIs from Third Party Vendor (Client/Server).
- Integrated SQL lite and exposed APIs to other team access like Object.
Environment: C/C++, Brew Mobile Platform (Brew MP), NewBay API, Sql Lite, Deep Check, Code Checker.
- Use-case Analysis and Functional Requirements on Life Log Confidential application.
- Development of Rich User Interface on Windows Mobile.
- Integrated Confidential Web engine to get history of LifeLog events.
- Resolving Memory Leaks and Performance related issues.
- Debugging, Resolving and testing various change requests raised as part of stabilizing and enhancing the Application.
Environment: C/C++, Win32, Multithreading, Confidential Web Kit engine APIs, STL.
- Use-case Analysis and Functional Requirements Implemented Interfaces for Multimedia Interactions with Messaging, Phonebook, Tools, Settings and Idle.
- Coding and Unit testing of Feature Enhancements. Debugging using J-TAG and Visual Studio. Resolving Memory Leaks and Performance related issues.
- Debugging, Resolving and testing various change requests raised as part of stabilizing and enhancing Multimedia Application
Environment: C/C++, Brew, Klockwork, Deep Check, Code Checker, QPST, QXDM, BR