- Passionate and Detail Oriented Technology Director offering an expertise within OSS/BSS and Digital for video, voice, infrastructure, and data technology products/services.
- Innovative business process and transformation consultant, adaptive client relations expert and Program/Project lead with proven experience in team development, coaching and mentoring.
- Demonstrated successes in leading high - quality delivery of collaborative solutions and application development for strategic software, hardware and infrastructure initiatives.
- Extensive MSO, Broadcast, Media and IT industry knowledge, which includes business and operations management for OTT, Digital Transformation, TV/Cable, Digital Advertising, and Content Management.
- Principal for end to end service delivery, SOW/SLA management, contract negotiation and B2B technical sales support.
- Other career experiences include marketing and brand management.
- Owner of requirements gathering, design, development, test and integration across multiple project teams.
- Engages with customers and vendors to bridge communication across customer and business units.
- Credited for improving the customers experience, identifying process improvements, new opportunities and leading change.
- Drives enterprise-wide business/technology transformations.
- Utilizes Agile and PMI-based methodologies.
- Primary point of contact for technical sales and operations support, data analysis and conflict resolution.
AREAS OF EXCELLENCE:
Continuous Integration Deployment Customer Experience Problem Solving Software Development Lifecycle Management Coaching/Mentoring Product Management Change Management Client/Vendor Relations Project Management Thought Leadership Global Engagement Pre - Sales/Technical Sales Business Requirements Analysis Governance/Communication, Negotiating/ Influencing Strategic Forecasting Financial Management Team Leadership/Training Agile/Scrum Defect Management Process Improvement Leadership and Strategy Digital Advertising Operations Optimization Portfolio and Project Leadership Customer Experience Business Consulting
- VOD/OTT, OSS/BSS, ITV (Linear TV), IPTV Technologies, CDN, Streaming (MPEG2, MPEG4, RTSP, RTP, HTTP, Cloud) Technologies;
- IAAS/PAAS/SAAS, Digital Advertising/Ad Server; Data Analytics; Artificial Intelligence; Linux/Unix/VMware; Sun/Solaris/Oracle; API/JSON/XML/CSS; COBOL/SQL/JAVA; TCP/IP/SNMP/OSI; Microsoft Project/Visio; Clarity/Clarify/Jira/ALM; Remedy/SAP; SharePoint/Office 365; Version One/Tableau; QAM/QPSK; ICOMS/CSG; DVB/ASI/ADI; Digital Video; Media Equipment; Network Monitoring Systems; UX/UI/SonarQube; Passport/I-Guide; Multiplexing; CDMA/TDMA/GSM/UMTS; CMTS/CMS; LAN/WAN; RF/HFC; FTTx; Client/Server; MPEG-2-4/VOD; ALOHA/SCTE-18; Metadata; AS/NS; SIP Trunking; SBC/IAD; VOIP; Netcool; CRM/Salesforce; Automation; Artificial Intelligence, Digital Advertising Ecosystem
SENIOR SOLUTIONS CONSULTANT
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
- Led a discovery process to identify and understand business needs and initiatives.
- Analyzed the Confidential Digital Advertising technology platform for optimization and process automation.
- Identified and documented opportunities for process improvement based on inputs from multiple stakeholders.
- Conducted an impact analysis to outline the impact against processes being automated in the technology rollout.
- Provided strategic recommendations and implementation of enhanced business processes.
- Developed a “case for change” that provided CM leadership with recommendations, “gap/impact analysis” and Project Management methodology for upcoming technology pilots and future deployments.
BUSINESS OPERATIONS & TECHNOLOGY CONSULTANT
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
- Business formation and creation of business and operational goals plus technology strategy
- Gathers data and analyzes/review contracts to draw conclusions and present business/technical recommendations.
- Consults with external clients to determine practice startup needs, priorities, business prospects, goals and objectives.
- Developed Startup Practice Project, Financial, Marketing, Technology and Business plans.
- Establishes work plans for each project phase. Manages activities to ensure projects progress on schedule and within prescribed budget.
- Creates best practices, workflow processes, and provides technology insights.
- Leads the selection and hiring of hiring of medical practical staff plus management consultants.
SENIOR PROJECT MANAGER / SCRUM MASTER
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
- Established training, guidelines, procedures and continuous process improvement across the Agile methodology.
- Led SDLC and product/project phases of Cox Business Landing Page redesign and other Web application projects. Drove the development of business requirements, new automated processes change management, PPM and project communication delivery.
- Consulted with B2B sales organization to demo, develop and deploy tools/processes in support of SLA requirements.
- Partnered with cross-functional business units to collaborate requirement reviews, product/service rollout schedules, MOP documentation and technology releases to ensure service business alignment across all product and project phases.
- Retained constant awareness of client, technical, operational, architectural and infrastructure issues.
- Technology program owner for BroadSoft/BroadWorks Virtualization and Centralized Voice Services Portfolio. POC for Infrastructure optimization projects which included EMTA migrations, software patches/upgrades, SIP Trunking launch, and hardware decommissioning. Responsibilities included requirements documentation, PPM/budget management, UAT and mediation of staff and/or technical issues. Owned revenue and KPI alignment for programs and projects managed.
- Launched new session border controllers (SBC) over (VoIP) network and routing SIP IADs through SBC
- Managed team morale and endorsed collaboration amongst assigned portfolio project teams. Coached, trained and mentored staff to maximize strengths. Fostered collaborative partnerships within the organization across business functions, while balancing the needs of each project team member to lead each project to a successful outcome.
GLOBAL SOFTWARE SERVICES PROGRAM MANAGER
Confidential, Duluth, GA
- Provided managed services and vendor management support in addition to governance leadership and mentorship to project managers, architects and engineers. Contributed to talent development. Promoted customers focus/experience.
- Partnered with Regional Sales Directors to support the full life cycle of account and opportunity development
- Managed engineering design and hardware system development of Content Management Systems
- Increased new business opportunities within the portfolio generating over $15M+ in up-sell opportunities.
- Created and maintained project plans and budgets, and managed stakeholder expectations, escalations and issues.
- Coordinated change management execution and delivery, order fulfillment, service delivery and the establishment of resource acquisition in addition to billing/invoice execution.
- Key contributor to systems architecture design, Private Cloud, VMware setup, RFP/RFQ and work entry budgeting. Provided planning advisory in support of sound decision making and business decisions for securing customer engagement.
- Drove OSS/BSS application development throughout PLM and the software development lifecycle, established partnerships and carried out program communication amongst internal/external stakeholders, and balanced the competing constraints of scope, quality, time, budget, resources, risks and change requests.
PROJECT MANAGER Consultant
Confidential, Portland, ME
- Program Manager for 10+ projects. Managed project life cycle and resources, while ensuring the successful implementation of hardware/software products, provisioning of new features and services for residential/commercial.
- Delivered key projects for network and billing Convergence, Digital Simulcast, HD Expansion/Ad-Insertion, HD Hospitality, ADSG, Multicast, SDV, Service Group Scaling, EPG/I-Guide Migration, NAS to DAC, ISA-VOD, QAM expansion, Unified (UC) and RGB/SEP/APEX deployments in support of IPTV/NGN. Supported test and turn-up of new services.
- Planned, coordinated, deployed and delivered technical support across Time Warner’s Confidential market/platform.
- Executed PMO implementation, fostering internal/external relationships and served as the technical primary point of contact. Led creation and maintenance of new tools, templates, and process improvements.
CUSTOMER PROGRAM MANAGER
Confidential, Lawrenceville, GA
- Customer Advocate for cross-functional engagement of enterprise programs in support of RFP, pre-product and pre-sales activities. Oversaw and monitored ongoing OSS activities, SLAs, complex issues and network performance.
- Developed and maintained internal/external business relationships to improve customer experience and client focus.
- Provided budget and product management support, led business development and sales engineering program initiatives.
- Led process improvement initiatives for ongoing operations; enforcing total quality management and implementing Six Sigma methodology.
- Promoted PMO governance, best practices and proper alignment across business units, serving as a customer advocate for issue resolution and driving the delivery of sound solutions in addition to service delivery.
- Led change requests approval/review, improved service availability and reduced downtime across the Cox Digital Video architecture. Managed system troubleshooting efforts, RCA, and identification of escalated product/service issues.
- Facilitated executive reports, analyzed customer care needs, managed product and provisioning activities, delivered multitier triage support across Cox HFC network and controlled the delivery of critical action items in addition to project schedules.