- Dynamic finance professional with an established aptitude for providing qualitative analyses for business solutions. Astute, results - oriented individual, with superior relationship development and communication skills
- Financial Planning & Analysis, Financial Modeling, Budgeting & Forecasting, Strategic Planning, Statistical Trend Analysis, Data Mining
- Excel (Pivot Tables
- V-look ups)
- Financial Modeling & Forecasting
- Planning & Analysis
- Internal Controls.
Senior Financial Analyst
- Develop tools to provide critical financial and operational information to the CEO.
- Complete analysis of financial results; Develop recommendations.
- Provide financial modeling for business opportunities.
- Manage clinical trial spending vs. plan.
- Analyze sales, gross profit, gross profit margin (%) for various annual sales volumes.
- Oversee long - term budgetary planning and costs management in alignment with company strategic plan.
- Perform ad hoc market analysis in regards to competitors and market conditions.
- Provide financial analysis of capital expenditures
- Budget start-up expenses (supplies, chemical costs) for potential product lines.
Senior Financial Analyst
- Analyzed departmental spending, variance analysis, monthly reporting and forecasting.
- Developed growth dashboard to track progress against expense resource plans.
- Partnered with project management to support portfolio management reporting & analysis.
- Examined product development financial models, commitments and post release metrics.
- Created forecasts to ensure spending is aligned with major milestones.
- Lead the annual operating plan process for R&D.
- Evaluated profitability of new medical procedures in relation to surgical technologies.
- Performed data mining activities using Oracle & Hyperion.
- Conducted data mining & statistical trend analysis audits, utilizing electronic data queried from SAP.
- Detected areas of firm - wide fraud and made qualitative recommendations to limit exposure.
- Investigated and reported on multiple internal fraud cases to US Finance leadership.
- Created value added ad hoc reports for the purposes of uncovering fraudulent charges.
Data Quality Associate
- Approved new client and engagement requests in order to ensure compliance with firm policies.
- Performed accurate and in - depth research of company mergers and acquisitions.
- Executed various financial and data reconciliations between financial systems.
- Research mergers and acquisitions to ensure clients were mapped accurately for financial reporting purposes.
- Serve as client change request administrator.
Accounts Receivable Associate
- Managed aging analysis journals to compile documentation for mail merge letter series to assign accounts to a collection agency.
- Audited and researched inquiries concerning outstanding charges/credits and advised customers of the correct procedure to resolve fee liability disputes.
Economic Development Intern
- Performed data collection and statistical analyses on quarterly economic date.
- Prepared PowerPoint presentations for meetings with local business leaders.