Highly talented and successful channel sales and marketing professional with over 15 years of proven experience with hardware, software, and professional services. Deep industry knowledge of retail, wholesale distribution, hospitality, manufacturing, warehouse management, and logistics. Outstanding communication skills developed to build C - level and Omni channel relationship at all levels in an organization. Proven knowledge of channel partners, digital media, eCommerce, B2B Commerce, analytics, digital marketing, RFID, IoT, and training for better education.
Business Development and Digital Commerce Engagement
- Business development for IBM Commerce Group tailored to B2B and B2C interactions for IBM for Omni Channel Marketing and cross-brand software.
- Identified a company's business issues to deploy IBM's cost effective solutions to solve critical business issue.
- Proven ability to successfully work cross-brand within IBM's Digital Engagement Group, marketing to companies in 16 states in the West and after major success given Southeast U.S.
- Facilitate relationships between IBM client field reps, business partners, and industry expert teams to deliver fresh perspectives, and measurable business impacts.
- Ensure that the customer understands the solution and its benefits, pricing, delivery, and services.
- Project manager to include field sales, software client leaders, and technical personnel to close business.
Vice President and General ManagerResponsibilities:
- Responsible for developing business for a start- up concrete construction company.
- Knocked on the doors of regional general construction and gained their trust in providing a professional service.
- Developed strong and deep relationships with estimators to make their job easier.
- Led a team of 28 people for concrete construction
Channel Partner Development - Strategic AccountsResponsibilities:
- Development of strategic business plan to advance print, fulfillment, distribution, e-commerce stores, and promotional services using advanced technology.
- Broad and deep knowledge in print fulfillment and distribution with large industrial and retailer accounts.
- Made business plan and acting as project manager developed on-line web portals to track print and fulfillment to existing and new locations.
Partner Channel Sales ManagerResponsibilities:
- Developed and empowered channel programs, strategy, and execution of channel sales with strategic partners.
- Strategic development for the direct sales of mobile computing products to Top 100 Retailers and specialty retail stores (i.e. 7-Eleven) for direct store delivery, logistics, and e-demand orders using wireless tablets.
- Grew business from $400K to $8M in revenue over 2 years.
- Empowered a pipeline with partners of over $8 million in POS (point of sale) opportunities in the hospitality and fast food industry.
Channel Sales ManagerResponsibilities:
- Brought in over $16 MM in two years through the channel sales program with hardware, software, and services.
- Formulated RFID (radio frequency identification) “go to market plans” for RFID installations at WalMart suppliers and Department of Defense suppliers for supply chain logistics.
- Identified and worked with systems integrator to use wireless scanners for warehouse management systems at Bell Helicopter and Burlington Northern for supply chain logistics.
National Accounts Manager, Channel SalesResponsibilities:
- Data warehousing decision data bases for the retail, manufacturing, government, and transportation industry.
- Responsible for alliance to business alliance partners and national account managers. Sales for 2001 grew at approximately 38% over direct sale of business intelligence software and professional services to C-level management accounts for data previous year.
- Largest single sale was $2.1 million in software and $3.6 million in services.