- Energetic team player with over 10 years of experience in healthcare information technology industry.
- Demonstrated track record of success in developing information strategies and solution, business analysis, operations, configuration and implementation to satisfy clients’ needs in changing environments. In depth knowledge and background in clinical and healthcare industry. Perform well under pressure, able to handle multiple tasks with excellent organizational, time management, and communication skills.
- Business Process Improvements Personnel Development
- Project Management Product Implementation
- Cross Team Collaboration Change Management
- Strategic Planning & Execution Risk & Issue Management
- Training & Education Data Migration & Conversion
- Health Information Exchange Disaster Recovery Planning
Confidential, Reston, VA
Healthcare Business Systems Analyst
- Partners with customer, users, and subject matter experts to identify and document customer requirements, and processes that support their business goals and objectives, utilizing a combination of industry best practices and Confidential standard operating procedures;
- Converts business and technical requirements to functional solutions, effectively managing customer expectations relative to the standard Confidential solution capabilities; performs gap analysis exercises where applicable;
- Partners with Confidential Product Management, Development and Quality Assurance staff, when necessary, in conjunction with the development of/enhancement to Confidential solution features related to customer - defined requirements and product enhancement requests;
- Maintains role as a functional expert on the Confidential solution features;
- Leads all product troubleshooting and issue management activities for the duration of their assigned projects;
- Provides input into the definition and management of project plans;
- Support solution testing and documentation activities as needed;
Confidential, Rockville, MD
- Decreased the implementation process time from 8 months to 5 months by improving processes and workflows within the organization.
- Successfully implemented software for 25 hospitals and managed multiple projects.
- Led Data Gathering and requirements discussions with hospitals during onsite visits and identify data migration, and improved State and other reporting configurations by 50%.
- Managed cross-functional teams to ensure software development meets clinical partner workflows.
- Improved documentation by 20% by tracking, and diagnose the critical issues during implementation by using in-house tracking tool.
- Increased productivity by 40% by using automated configuration, testing the domains and create crosswalks to ensure all requirements and data fields are met .
Confidential, Rockville, MD
Quality Control Analyst/Manager
- Monitored performance quality for the Implementation team using an in-house quality control tool.
- Monitored interactions and support request processing for accuracy of information, process/policy adherence, and call handling standards
- Ensured that interactions and support requests are executed with a superior level of customer service
- Documented evaluations utilizing departmental quality monitoring templates, established quality standards, and quality monitoring technology
- Participated in regular inter-departmental meetings within the organization related to Training and Operations Leadership to ensure consistency of expectations, standards, and evaluations
Confidential, Washington, DC
Electronic Health Record & Health Information Exchange Coach/Consultant
- Managed medium to small- scale implementations and roll-outs in Inpatient settings for about 60 pediatric practices around DC, Virginia, and Maryland
- Maintained client relationships with C-suite (CEO, CFO, CIO, and COO), and Senior Level Executives
- Redesigned implementation methodology to include Meaningful Use Stage 2 and ICD-10
- Project implementation coordination, verifying and validating system installs
- Oversaw clinical workflow development per departmental best practices per organization/regulator standards
- Managed multiple projects to successfully meet the Confidential ’s IQ Network project milestones
- Strong leadership skills leading cross-functional and cross divisional teams to drive successful project completions
- Oversaw development of detailed project plan that includes key milestones and deliverables
- Monitored project scope and advised client on issues that may impact implementation, timelines or impede success
- Managed all PDLC phases, from investigating, feasibility study, requirements gathering, scheduling, preparing test plans and issue tracking
- Collaborated with client team to define strategy based on organization goals and strategic initiatives; developed creative and profitable solutions for departmental users.
Confidential, Washington, DC
Health IT Intern
- Provided support to CIQN eClinicalWorks Health Information Exchange (HIE) implementation project and training teams at 20 pediatric practices across the Washington DC metropolitan area
- Applied training on duplicate patient record reconciliation on the CIQN HIE for the purposes of data quality monitoring and management
- Applied hands-on training in Adobe Captivate software in order to assist in the creation and edit of CIQN HIE web-based training modules for healthcare providers and front office staff
- Participated in training of providers, front office staff, and administrators in eClinicalWorks HIE/EHR utilization and Meaningful Use
- Managed production of final transcribed reports and trained a team of 8 to improve their medical terminology
- Supervised & assigned tasks to technical and administrative staff, and performed personnel actions including hiring and performance evaluation
- Doubled revenue within 3 months of operation by consistently producing quality work, building strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders and clients
- Provided quality control for medical transcription documents by ensuring accuracy; grammar, typography and compositional errors for physician assistants and nurses of two U.S. clients (Kaiser Permanente and Southbay Hospitals) in the United States
- Performed quality control of over 50 records on a daily basis from multiple specialties (cardiology, rheumatology, psychiatry) and physicians
ConfidentialGiftcard Ambassador / Brand Management Specialist
- Produced and edited work at 98% accuracy level by ensuring terminology and correcting grammatical errors, copy editing, and re-writing
- Managed core group of medical transcriptionists, meeting daily to review and conduct quality control of their work, and forming an efficient workforce
- Organized campus interviews and inducted fresh graduates into company, recruiting new staff members and conducting interviews for trainees; formulated training modules with management for new trainees
Giftcard Ambassador / Brand Management Specialist
- Managed 20 plus stores, built relationships with store management to set up product displays, train store personnel, stock product in stores, and create brand awareness.
- Worked on principles and methods for promoting, and selling products or services, which include marketing strategy and tactics, product demonstration, sales techniques, and sales control systems
- Educated customers and store personnel on the integrated features and benefits of the product line, and sell printers in a retail location
- Worked with store management to ensure sales targets are reached, update displays and inventory, and maintain point of sale material