- Over twenty years of innovative finance, business process and technology enablement, technology strategy leadership, business intelligence and analytics, business development, customer relationship and systems integration experience.
- Results - oriented Program Manager and Project Manager with a track record of developing and successfully delivering large and complex global programs and projects within budget and ahead of schedule. Highly experienced with formal system development methodologies and supporting design/development techniques.
- Apply strategic business and academic financial investment expertise
- Understand current business processes, pain points and requirements, and provide vision leadership to develop and execute strategic plans with business and emerging technologies
- Established project and program organization with tools, processes, and procedures necessary to keep teams coordinated.
- Skilled business developer and negotiator of statements of work, project plans and professional services contracts.
- Developed project plan, budget, milestones, and staffing for a complex system integration engagement and a large global team.
- Consistently surpassed objectives by building multi-disciplinary, high performance teams.
- Coordinated deliverable acceptance, change management, risk management, and issue tracking/resolution processes.
- Tracked progress and successfully delivered against a limited budget successfully meeting all critical milestones.
- Monitored team performance and initiated corrective action keeping projects on track.
- Coordinated global review sessions ensuring forward momentum and reported progress to executive management.
- Aligned individual initiatives with business benefits to support overall delivery strategy.
- Supported junior Project Managers to ensure successful delivery.
Confidential, Chicago, Illinois
Senior Client Engagement Manager
- Upgrade and support of a major U.S. Military organization’s Oracle E-Business Suite Financials and Human Resources from Oracle R11 to R12 , and upgrade and support Enterprise Data Warehous e Sybase and Microstrategy applications.
- Developing the major U.S. Military organization’s operational business impact analysis, business continuity and disaster recovery plans.
- Proposed the Oracle Business Intelligence ( OBIEE ) and Oracle BI Application’s Federal Analytics solutions to a major U.S. Government organization.
Principal/Program Manager/Project Manager/Business Development
- Proposed and won a major two year Government Business Intelligence data warehouse and report development project for Regulatory, Resident Services, Finance and Asset Mgmt functions. Successfully program/project managing both phases of the engagement from technology infrastructure to data ETL architecture to report development to dashboard presentation using Oracle OWB, OBIEE, Answers, Dashboard, BI Publisher and Admin tools.
- Successfully project managed an enterprise Procurement Analytics Business Intelligence project at a major US/Canada steel manufacturer using Oracle Warehouse Builder, Discoverer and Portal.
- Managed a Portal development project for a major Chicago-based media entertainment company.
- Developed the opportunity and managed Reliability Business Intelligence reports and dashboards project at a top 5 global revenue oil & gas corporation using Oracle Warehouse Builder, BI Publisher and Oracle Portal at a major US oil and gas refinery.
- Developed the opportunity and managed the data warehouse Reports Conversion project from Crystal Reports to BI Publisher for the oil & gas corporation at the refinery.
- Developed the opportunity to develop Global data warehouse Reliability Business Intelligence reports and dashboards for all US and international refineries at the oil & gas corporation.
- Developed and managed numerous proposals including a major US city’s Board of Education opportunity for data warehouse Performance Management dashboards and KPIs, a Government Oracle Grants implementation, an Oracle R12 Account Receivable upgrade implementation, a major City Government internet site, and many others.
Confidential, Wood Dale, Illinois
Senior Project Manager
- Successfully lead and managed the two largest 2004-05 Retail Services credit card “flagship” integration projects:
- Implemented the new Loyalty Management System interfacing Paysys, E Applications, Operations, Statements and Settlement.
- Program managed the implementation of the core system for the new Co-Brand Dual Account private label - bank credit card. This first major effort with our sister Credit Card Services Division’s bank credit card operations involved coordinating Retail Services application enhancements with enhancements to the bank credit card systems. Major functions and supporting applications included new co-brand credit cards, joint enrollment, credit bureau, loyalty, operations, statements, redemption, settlement, and e-business.
- Worked with the New Merchant team to enroll new business conversions into the Retail Services systems.
SAP Testing Project Manager
- Managed the SAP Testing Coordination of a major Oil and Gas client conversion including Business Requirements, Functional Design, Conversions, Interfaces, Unit and String Testing for Core Finance, Supply Chain, Order to Cash and Logistics
- Successfully managed four distinct Documentum and CoreDossier migration projects of multiple submissions and 700K validated documents from Pharmacia to Pfizer
- Managed scope, project plans, resources, budgets, issues, validation coordination and deliverables.
Confidential, Oak Brook, Illinois
- Program managed four distinct projects for the Phase II Electronic Document Management System (EDMS) project
- Deployed the Documentum submission application, using a validated replicated process for the client's United Kingdom operations including London, England and Dublin, Ireland
- Installing and integrated the Workshare Synergy tool
- Procured and implemented the international EDMS Failover system
- Migrated existing documents from an older Documentum application to the new EDMS system
- Project managed a validated domestic Phase I EDMS project for an international pharmaceutical client with the objective to implement the technologies, applications, and configuration of a Confidential Documentum 4i WDK-based document management solution, interfacing to the Core-Dossier system, for the client's Regulatory Submissions.
- Built team spirit while setting ethical behavior and professionalism, and implemented / managed project management processes including planning and budgeting, organization and staffing, status management, change control, and issue management.
- Successfully completed and delivered the project as a whole, according to the agreed-in milestone schedule and within the budgeted hours estimated. Achieved client acceptance of deliverables.
- Successfully completed the business architecture, business design, test execution, and pilot training of the Documentum (DocControl Manager) application implementation for a generic pharmaceutical manufacturing company. Application functions included doc types (SOP, Protocol, MBR, Policy, Specification, and Change Request/Change Notice), roles, users, access control, workflows, lifecycles, auditing, authentication, printing (CDC PDF Aqua) and more. Prepared and facilitated workshops and client meetings. Validation certified and assisted in preparing Installation Qualification (IQ), Operational Qualification (OQ), and Performance Qualification (PQ).
- Evaluated the business viability of a B2B net market portal for the utility industry. Developed business case assumptions, prepared financial feasibility projection models and forecasted cash flow/capital venture requirements.
- Developed the vision and strategy of consolidating decentralized procurement processes via e-procurement tools such as Ariba and Commerce One.
- Account Development - responsible for developing new and existing client consulting opportunities.
- Project Management - managed project team resources, deliverables, budgets, Catalyst methodology, life cycle, etc.
- Business Continuity Planning and Disaster Recovery assessment projects included opportunities at one of the Federal Reserve Banks, one of the largest Midwest commercial banks, municipal government, a $5+ Billion manufacturing/services corporation, and one of the largest U.S. Financial Brokerage/Investment Strategy firms.
Confidential, Chicago, Illinois
Business Process Reengineering Management Consultant
- Re-Engineered the Accounts Payable processes for a $400M NYSE listed aircraft manufacturer including Procurement Card implementation, 3 way match analysis and procurement redesign.
- Completed a Balanced Scorecard / Oracle reporting project for a Video, Voice and Data multi-billion dollar international high tech engineering and manufacturing corporation.
- Completed an international ‘Back Office Efficiencies and Synergies’ project for a multi-billion dollar publishing, media and entertainment conglomerate with the objective to standardize and centralize accounting functions. As one of three core team members, our functional focus was Budgeting/Strategic Planning, G/L and Management Reporting, Sales Order Processing to A/R, Purchase Order to A/P, Inventory Management and Accounting, and Rights/Royalties.
- Completed Benchmarking Studies of Financial functions for several clients. Prepared the analysis and presentation to management using the Confidential Peat Marwick World Class Finance benchmarking database.
- Prepared and presented several World Class Finance seminars focusing on benchmarking, best practices, balanced scorecard and performance measurement. Introduced many new best practice products such as EDI, MRP, procurement cards, sales force automation, activity based costing, etc.
- Analyzed several financial, enterprise and budgeting client/server based software systems.
Confidential, Northbrook, Illinois
- Financial Budgeting/Strategic Planning, Partnership Equity and Project Capital/Debt Financing, Legal and Regulatory Contracts, Controller, Audit, Tax Return and Treasurer for this Northbrook, Illinois Real Estate Developer.
- Project Operations Management, Computer Systems Design, Installation and Management, Human Resource and Office Administration.