Business Development Manager for electrical industrial automation controls. Actively developed new business, focusing primarily on OEMs. Engage for the most part with electrical engineering departments, plant maintenance and IT. Contribute to marketing, new product development, project management, strategic business alliances and value added services.
Confidential, Bettendorf, IA
Business Development Manager
- To ensure that manufactured industrial controls are a requirement on OEM machinery schematics
- Distinguish markets where present manufacturing technology can be of value in developing new controls
- Classify specific OEMs and Manufacturers where high speed positioning control is a necessity
- Recognize the proper engineering departments where product demonstrations will have an impact on future sales
- Identify develop and increase sales through tier 1 and 2 automotive suppliers
- Consistent conversion of OEMs and manufacturing to install Confidential controls
- Obtained new private labeling contracts for control modules
- Instrumental in new control development
Confidential, Bardstown, KY
Midwest Sales Manager
- Increased Fuji rotary labeling machine sales by 20% in the Midwest
- Developed new markets in medical and pharmaceutical labeling
- Achieved 25% annual film sales growth and sold six in - line labelers.