Vice President Of Sales & Business Development Resume
Accomplished, competitive senior - level account executive with over two decades of successful sales leadership. Deliver sustainable results by capitalizing on collaborative partnerships with key stakeholders. Develop strategic business approach to successfully expand market penetration and operate within budget. Proven ability to exceed organizational goals by consistently increasing market share and revenue growth. Remarkable negotiation, communication, and customer relations skills.
- Team Leadership
- Exemplary Presentation Skills
- Relationship Building
- Written/Verbal Communication
- Strong Business Acumen
- Strategic Planning
- Training & Development
- Project Management
- Consultative Sales Approach
- Contract Negotiation
- Cost Estimation
- Business Development
Confidential, Dallas, TX
Vice President of Sales & Business Development
- Successfully function as a senior-level executive to oversee sales, marketing, and operational strategies.
- Develop project strategies.
- Perform cost estimation and develop proposals.
- Negotiate contracts with vendors and procured materials.
- Analyze project milestones to ensure work is performed at high levels of quality and productivity.
- Ensure timelines are met or exceeded.
- Manage a successful complete re-design of showroom including cabinetry, countertops, tile, and flooring.
- Analyze marketing trends and develop strategies for website content management to increase revenue growth and new business development.
Confidential, Dallas, TX
Director of Sales
- Developed long-term strategic goals to build key customer relationships, establish strong sales teams, and achieve revenue growth.
- Identified opportunities for growth and collaborated cross-functionally to increase sales opportunities.
- Maintained relationships with existing customers while prospecting for new customers.
- Cold called builder and property management facilities to develop new leads and potential customers.
- Developed and started a single-point, multi-product distributor for builders, developers, project managers, and general contractors.
- Successfully managed business growth and company success by consistently meeting or exceeding goals.
Confidential, Irving, TX
Regional Sales Director
- Managed a large sales territory with a sales quote of $9M.
- Communicated effectively with key stakeholders to establish relationships and enhance business growth.
- Oversaw and mentored 10 account managers to exceed sales goals.
- Consistently ranked top 2 producing region out of 14 regions 3 years consecutively with an average 118% quota.
- Earlier experience as Territory Account Manager/Inside Sales Manager for Confidential & Account Executive for Confidential Coproration
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes