- IT Sales / ManagementIT Consulting / IT Infrastructure / Professional Services / Off Shore Projects / Strategic Planning & Execution
- Management Sales & Marketing
- Summary Hands on Senior Sales Manager for IT Consulting, IT Infrastructure, Staffing, Professional Services & Off Shore Project sales.
- Believe in leading by example by averaging $27 million in sales annually plus leading entire teams, develop & create new Markets, constantly and relentlessly generate new leads to be in front of an everchanging market place, selling multimillion - dollar full life Solutions to Negotiation and Closure of Contracts.
- Love to sell and compete individually and train, motivate entire teams to go beyond set company goals. Proven record to penetrate new markets, turn around underperforming regions and meet quotas for multi-million dollar sales and more.
- 21+ yrs of experience in IT Direct Sales, providing Management Strategy and Implementation Services; In-depth understanding of core Business Processes, Team Management, responsibility for special projects, and coordinating systems and procedures
- Took Confidential from $9 million in revenues to $36 million in less than 3 yrs during one of the most difficult times after 9/11. Created and executed account penetration strategies, won large accounts by thwarting stiff competition from established vendors in USA and India.
- A very positive approach with a burning desire and motivation to conquer all has helped me to educate, sell and task complicated projects in a focused yet relaxed business environment; Demonstrated success in communicating effectively with clients and employees from different education & business acumen levels
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
VP of Sales
- Rolodex of 12,000 + Local, Regional, National & International contacts of Clients, Vendors and End Users of Software and IT Infrastructure Managed Services, Consulting Services & Professional Services.
- Was Instrumental in diversifying and making Confidential a multi-faceted company by initiating and starting the Professional Services/Off Shore Project Services from the ground up.
- Sold and closed Consulting and Off Shore Projects in technologies such as PeopleSoft, SAP, EDI, Business Intelligence, Analytics, Big Data, Oracle, IT Infrastructure, Cloud, Agile, Informatica, Digital Transformation, etc ranging in size from $1 million to $9 million with Clients.
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
Sr. Sales Manager
- Contributed to increased sales by networking, building relationships and aggressively becoming partners/vendors with End Clients.
- Instrumental in strategic and tactical decision making for achieving personal and corporate and partner growth goals.
- Interfaced with cross departmental disciplines and business principals to coordinate customer engagement, support and proposal activities.
- Primary interface with the customer for identifying requirements, developing solutions, and conducting negotiations.