- Certified Workday Integration Consultant with more than 5 years of WORKDAY experience in USA. Software professional with 14 years of experience, this IT industry experience encompassing a wide range of skill set, roles and industry verticals, across various phases i.e. system/requirement Study, Design, Implementation, development, Testing, Configuration Management, Deployment and Support.
- Proficient in analyzing and translating business requirements to technical requirements and architecture. Strong database skills, Object Oriented Programming and development knowledge
- Executed software projects for Wireless, Pharmaceutical, chemical & petroleum, Industrial, Electronics, Semiconductor, Banking and Insurance and Human Resource Sectors.
- Good communication skills, interpersonal skills, self - motivated, quick learner, team player, team lead and Project Manager.
Senior Advisory Systems Analyst
Confidential, San Jose, CA
- Hands on implementation experience in building inbound/outbound integrations. Implemented EIB, Core Connector, Workday Studio, Cloud Connect, Workday Report Writer, Calculated Fields and Custom Reports, DT, XML/XSLT, WSDL. Integrated workday integrations WWS (Workday Web Service), SOAP, REST and RAAS API, interfaces with B2B web methods, SAML/SSL, AD, STOCK and SAAS Applications. Executed Workday upgrades and major projects.
- Defined requirements and designed and implemented several Integrations with internal legacy downstream systems, external vendors and third-party systems to meet client needs. Redesigned and enhanced existing Integration architecture.
- Involved in Workday implementation lifecycle - Requirement gathering, Analysis, Design, Development and Testing. Worked closely with Global HR Clients. Lead global offshore team with different time zones, formed strong offshore model and built a strong Implementation, development and support team.
Environment: WORKDAY, Microsoft Excel
Senior HRIS Analyst and Workday Integration Lead
Confidential, Santa Clara, CA
- Designing, configuring and implementing EIB, Custom Studio, core connector and different templates based workday integrations according to Functional requirements of HR. Implemented XML, XSL, WSDL, DT, Calculated fields in Integration implementation. Configuring, scheduling, executing and monitoring workday integrations, workday reports and alerts and Web services. Supporting for post deployment changes and enhancements for various workday integrations which talks to downstream applications and external world third parties/vendors such a Sedgwick, ADP, Fidelity, AMEX and many others. Drove quarterly workday upgrades, involved in all integration related activities.
- Architected and implemented several workday Integrations with existing legacy HR Applications to build upstream and downstream inbound and outbound integrations.
- Lead Team, worked closely with the client and managed the offshore team, achieved deliverables on time to customer expectation level. Achieved effective communication between the team and Global client HR Team, provided day to day direction to the offshore project team and regular project status to the Client HR Managers.
- Administration, configuration, enhancements, performance, validations, maintenance, documenting process change and trainings of HRIS Tools, deliver effective communications and training for users of various HRIS Systems and HR SAAS applications.
- Translate customer requirements into formal requirements and design documents, establish specific solutions, and leading the efforts including integrating and testing that culminate in client acceptance of the results.
Environment: WORKDAY, PeopleSoft, UNIX, Microsoft Sql Server, SAAS Applications
Test Project Manager & Team Lead
Confidential, Novato, CA
- As a staffed resource to the FFIC performed the Customer facing role. Actively participating in the project change requirements gathering critical business requirements
- Requirement gathering preparing high level testing Estimates, Status reporting to customer
- Managed scope, planning, tracking, change control, aspects of the project
- Involve in maintenance, migration and all type of enhancement activities along with all process related PPQA activities.
- Work closely with the client and managing the offshore team, providing valuable information to team, trouble shooting and supporting. Defect management through Quality center.
Environment: C programming WIN 32, MQ, Db2 9.0 on AIX, Mainframe
Team Leader & Senior Developer
- Estimating, designing, documenting, developing, reviewing and testing. Involved in maintenance, migration and all type of enhancement activities along with all process related PPQA activities.
- Succeeded in effective communication between the team and the customer. Provided day to day direction to the project team and regular project status to the customer.
- Worked with Business analysts and translated customer requirements into formal requirements and design documents, establish specific solutions, and leading the efforts including programming and testing that culminate in client acceptance of the results.
Technology: DB2, JAVA, J2EE components JSP, SERVLETS, EJB, WebSphere 5 IDE: RAD, AST, eclipse, WSAD ( For migration purpose )
- Programming/coding on various web modules and separate utilities
- Performing complex migration activity of WebSphere Application server ver5.0 to 6.0. This involved working on compatibility issues with different Confidential specific IDEs AST 3.0(Application server tool kit), eclipse 3.0, RSA (Rational Software Architect) and RAD 7.0 (Rational Application Developer).
- The complex DB2 query manipulation is done with TOAD. The J2EE to graphics-based GUI interaction is been designed developed and maintained.
Technology: DB2, JAVA, J2EE, WebSphere 5 IDE: RAD, AST, eclipse, WSAD