- Strategic Market Planning / Global Information Technology Delivery & Solutions / Profit Optimization Process Improvement / High Growth and Established Organizations / Diverse Products and Services
- A transformational leader with over 23 - years of combine experience inclusive of 11 years with IBM and 8 years with Confidential leading cross-functional teams, directing global multimillion dollar projects, informational technology sales oversight, and navigating complex organizational challenges. Demonstrated ability to act as a change agent and influence internal and external stakeholders to support innovative business and cultural changes. Solid history of success in information technology solutions management, cost control and reduction, budget administration, and brand marketing. An accomplished communicator, skilled in building and strengthening relationships to drive cohesive, partnership, strategic operations, while building consensus across multiple organizational levels.
Confidential, Dallas, TX
- Conceptualize and initiate aggressive internal growth strategies to accomplish sales goals and maintain responsibility for multiple projects focused on business growth, customer service, and operational excellence. across North America.
- Develop and implement business development strategies, overcame brand awareness shortcomings by selling value proposition.
- Credited for transforming global sourcing and operating models into executable go to market packaged solutions.
- Maintain a strong knowledge of the company's products, pricing plans, promotions, and service features.
Confidential,Teaneck, NJ / Dallas, TX
Senior Director, Advisory Services SalesResponsibilities:
- Facilitated the opening of a delivery center in Makati City, Philippines, maintained responsibility for hiring, training, and development of over 1,000 employees in 2011.
- Contributed to optimizing revenue from $1.0B to $5.9B within four years through successful management, implementation of complete modification of vertical sales, and delivery strategies.
- Introduced strategic and tactical action plans to increase sales and service including new alliance landscape with key niche sub vertical partners.
- Managed multiple projects that focused on business growth, customer service, and operational excellence including a sales pipeline review process that accounted for significant sales operation and revenue.
- Managed key performance metrics and process improvements initiatives that led to measurable financial and process improvement success including 100% retention rate for key delivery employees.