- Accomplished, multitalented Business Management Professional, offering a unique combination of leadership, process, functional, and people skills exercised in well - known fast paced corporate environments.
- 17 years of diversified & extensive experience in selling IT Consulting and Services, Strategic Relationship Management, System Architecture, Data Modelling
- Experience with Banking and Financial vertical (Wealth Management, Capital Markets - Corporate and Investment Banking, RISK, Finance, Internal Systems, HRMS) and Health Insurance (PPO Claims, Dental, Providers, Members), domain and its business processes in North America region.
- Possess Knowledge of areas like Digital (Data, Cloud, Mobility, Analytics, RPA, ChatBots), Business Intelligence and Reporting, Data-warehouse.
- Solid experience in Data-ware house architecture (Conceptual, logical, and physical), solutioning (Dimensional Modeling) and implementing.
- Expertise in Business Model development with Facts, Dimensions, Hierarchies, Measures, Aggregation Rules, OLAP/MOLAP/ROLAP models.
- Hands on Experience in building effective Data Marts.
- Demonstrated ability in defining project goals and objectives, prioritizing tasks, developing project plans and providing framework for effective communication while maximizing responsiveness to change.
- Proven record of success in management of complex projects across multiple system platforms.
- Knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and a thorough understanding of its phases like Business Idea Assessment including Joint Application Design, Planning and Requirements, Analysis/Design Development, Testing, Deployment and Post Deployment Review. Knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle process i.e., Inception, Elaboration, Construction and Transition.
- Expertise in Program Management through Ability to drive the project through Budgeting, Scheduling, Execution and Tracking.
- Solid hands on Expertise in Data-warehouse methodologies about ETL process with BO Data Services, BO reporting, and Data-mart.
- Expertise in Data-warehouse Solution Architecture (Conceptual, Logical) including Data Modeling using CA ERwin, Dimensional modeling, Source-to-Target mapping, and successful implementing suggested solutions.
- Acted as liaison between management and development team for Requirements and QA testing during the User Acceptance Testing (UAT) phase and involved in user interfaces, requirements and data modeling sessions
- Experience in writing technical requirements and functional specifications.
- Ability to define the business process; check, validate and prioritize requirements in conjunction with the stakeholders, identify risk, baseline acceptance criteria through prototyping, cost/benefit analysis, gap analysis and risk analysis.
- Experience in preparation of deliverables; business process design and workflow, business requirement documents, detailed business functional and non functional specifications, use cases, test cases while assisting in preparation of systems requirements specifications.
- Knowledge of rational methodology for preparation of Use Case diagrams, Dataflow diagrams, and Activity diagrams.
Confidential, Edison, NJ
Business Relationship Manager
- Sales, Pre-sales and Customer Relationship Manager for 100 M RFP (5 years)
- Won and executing engagements for large team (800 + associates) with vendor consolidation to Confidential
- Fast paced up transition from incumbent vendor teams to Confidential
- Help defining strategy for QA Transformation to provide optimization of workset including DevOps, Shift Left, CI/CD, Smart Testing, Automation
- Providing optimal solutions for new digital initiatives in the organization including Robotics/Intelligence Process Automation, ChatPots, Bots, Machin Learning, Artificial Intelligence, Data Lake.
- Meeting stiff business targets by fast tracking transition
- Customer and Employee Satisfaction by retaining high-performing employees
- Increasing Confidential Brand Value
- Creation of Artifacts and participation in RFP, RFI process
- Vendor Management with complete ownership of contract end-to-end phases
- Vendor Management
- Compliance of SDLC in Project life cycle
Tech Lead, Solution Architect, Data Modeler
- Lead team of data analyst, SAS analyst, Informatica-OBIEE-OFSAA(Reveleus)-PL/SQL developers to complete implementation of re-engineering system.
- Dimensional Data Modeling and maintenance for large data warehouse.
- Solution Architect for ALLL area which contributed with 1500+ data elements
- Responsible for ETL Architecture, OBIEE Architecture.
- Worked on entire environment set-up and successful implementation of ALLL solution.
- Integrated business area’s in single platform which was previously distributed across SAS, SQL Server, Desktop application.
- Lead team to create best practices and automation across multiple process improvements.
- Confidential is the leading provider in ERP, Data Integration and Business Intelligence solutions and services.
- It delivers Product engineering & IT services and develops Business and Technology Solutions since 1996 to enable our clients gain a competitive advantage.
- The approach focuses on new ways of business combining IT innovation and adoption while also leveraging an organization's current IT assets.
- Company works with medium -large size corporations and new generation technology companies to build new products or services and to implement prudent business and technology strategies in today's dynamic digital environment.
Confidential, San Francisco
Product/QA Testing Manager, Process Consultant
- Defined new testing process and did pilot run.
- Strategize testing processes
- Lead team to write system test plans, test cases and conducted system testing in the sys test environment to detect defects and ensure conformance with the requirements prior to code migration to UAT.
- Identified problems with existing process and laid out new process to minimize issues; this includes creating templates, guidelines, checklists.
- Helped in dimensional Data Modeling and maintenance for large data warehouse.
- Lead teams with BO Data services, working as lead to provide overall guidance for development activities
- Build a core understanding of the entire solution, and support the implementation, roll out and subsequent releases
- Identifying risk areas and implements preventative measures
- Identifying opportunities and enhancements or resolutions with assistant from Business Line
- Lead team for doing User Acceptance Testing, which includes gathering Testing Requirements from user and providing accurate and appropriate results for their validations.
- Coordinating with vendor to set-up processes, offshore model, and deliverables.
Confidential, Hartford, CT
- Project Lead.
- Process consultant.
- Software Quality Assistant.
- Process Audit Coordinator.
- Configuration Controller.
- Knowledge Management Coordinator.
- Defect Prevention Team Lead.
- Process Improvement Coordinator.
- Lead for data collection and analysis team.