Proven leader with Dynamic 20 - year sales career reflecting pioneering experience and record-breaking performance in the financial, computer and Internet industries. Remain on the cutting-edge, driving new business through key accounts and establishing strategic partnerships and dealer relationships to increase channel revenue. Specialize in starting up and turning sales organizations around including large firms
- Sales Team Turn Around Expert
- Proposal Development
- Sales Process Expert
- C-Level Friendly
- New Business Development
- Value Based Delivery
- Territory Sales Management
- Recruitment & Training
- Relationship Management
- Competitive Intelligence
- Process Improvement
- Technology Savvy
Confidential, Falls Church, VA
Director of Government Sales
- Made 6 month goal in 4 months in 2016 (August-December) 114% of objective
- Year over Year Performance has a 11% increase Year to Date
- Extended NJPA contract award in Fairfax County, VA through 2018
- Currently on Technology and Sales Leadership Committees
Confidential, Tysons Corner, VA
National Director of Sales
- Moved 3 Year Growth from 199% in 2014 to 251% in 2015
- Confidential STARS II Constellations I & II Proposal Contract win in 2017 (written and submitted in 2016)
- Software & Hardware includes: Symantec, Oracle (SUN, Secure Backup), Own(Salesforce), PaaS, SaaS
Confidential, Herndon, VA
Sales Development Representative
- Hired to manage internal sales team, streamline CRM process and increase sales footprint in southeast and Midwest
- Sold over $500,000 in a territory that saw just $340,000 in the year prior (32% increase)
- Spearheaded development of sales pipelines and exceeded targets through active marketing and prospecting.
- Liaised with sales management and utilized market knowledge to establish strategic business development plans.
Confidential, Reston, VA
Federal Account Manager
- Hired by Oracle to bring lagging Federal clients back up to objectives lost in prior years
- Increased sales from $278,000 to $1,105,000 and fostered customer relationships to accelerate sales of products and services.
- 12 Project Portfolios $3 to $17 million Awards include Sales person of Quarter and Strategic Sale of the Year
- No prior IT sales experience to this point, however prior relationships helped mold territory growth
- Managed existing accounts and acquired new accounts while performing competitor analysis.
- Collaborated with sales divisions to cross-sell product offerings and stimulate further revenue growth.
- Worked all aspects of Oracle Hardware, Software, PaaS, SaaS, .Net, SUN, etc.