Over 11 years of proven ability increasing market value within key accounts while maintaining a strong focus on new business development. Through the management and development skills attained, consistently led by example and outperformed budget expectations. As a perennial Presidents Club recipient, have the ability to generate a high level of production in a team environment and increase potential in others.
Confidential,Oak Brook, IL
Director, Business Development IT DivisionResponsibilities:
- Presidents Club recipient every year since joining Confidential and 5 - time Top Performer of the Month.
- Signed three new contracts in the first month and played a large factor in signing 10 new contracts for our team.
- Broke into two major accounts with a budget spend of $13,000,000 and $15,000,000 annually.
- Oversee a personal book of business of over $5,000,000 and over $15,000,000 in total revenue for the entire team.
- Regularly attend Society of Information Management (SIM) events to enhance C-Level relationships.
Manager, IT Consulting DivisionResponsibilities:
- Generated over $180,000 in gross profit margin in the first 6 months and hired two Delivery Managers to expand the team.
- Significantly enhanced C-level relationships by the attending exclusive high-level events.
- Consistently met with C-Level executives to discuss their projects/initiatives that led us to uncover solutions for their team.
- Built a book of business, which consisted of $500,000 gross profit margin and revenue of over $5,000,000 annually.
Confidential, Chicago, IL
Sr. Business Development ManagerResponsibilities:
- Consistently meet with 10-12 clients per week uncover additional business opportunities and prioritize business needs.
- Built over $13,000 in weekly profit margin with 22 contractors on billing.
- Managed a book of business of $3,500,000 million in yearly revenue.
- Extensive experience in completing RFP documents and business case proposals to increase new business.
- Broke into two large market accounts that have had over 10 million in budget spend.
Regional Solutions Sales ExecutiveResponsibilities:
- 2-Time Presidents Club member by building a book of business of over $3,000,000 in yearly revenue from scratch.
- Successfully achieved a goal of executing six signed Master Service Agreements each year.
- While building a brand new book of business and penetrating new accounts, built over a $14,000 weekly margin.
- Successfully won and managed a solutions project bid of $1,000,000 to build a nationwide project rollout for our largest client.
Confidential, Des Plaines, IL
Sr. Account ManagerResponsibilities:
- Ranked 1st in our branch and ranked 8th in the region out of 43 Sales Representatives in overall sales.
- Annual goal for permanent placement sales was $150,000 and grossed over $180,000.
- Goal for average weekly sales was $9,500 and built personal profit sales over $15,000 per week.
- Target goal for business development was 10 new accounts and exceeded that goal by breaking into 13 new accounts.
- Earned a notable award as a “Fast Tracker” for most deals in the region for the month.
- Increased weekly sales revenue by 35% in less than one year.