- An accomplished IT professional with extensive International experience in leading the development and deployment of innovative solutions. A strong record of managing complex transformation programs and global teams in several industries. Unique background in AI and Machine learning.
- Voted as “Incredible” - HP Software Professional Services member - 4x
- Voted Program Manager of the year - HP Software Professional Services worldwide.
- Delivered more than $200M of projects Worldwide
- Recovered $50M of red projects
- Increased delivery margin by an average 25% on all programs
- Improved Professional Services project delivery process
AREAS OF EXPERTISE:
- PMO, Program/Project Management
- Project Recovery and Remediation
- IT Operations Management
- Artificial Intelligence
- Operations Research
- Machine Learning
- IT Transformation implementation
- Cloud lifecycle Automation
- Process Reengineering
- HP SM, uCMDB, UD, ITAM, ALM, PPM, Trello, Salesforce, NetSuite and OpenAir.
- TensorFlow, Neural Networks, Inference engines and Operations Research.
Confidential, Austin, TX
Senior Managing Consultant
- Managed a $10M ITIL Transformation program at Hydro Quebec
- Managed a $3M Cloud Automation project at the National Broadband Network of Australia
- Managed a $38M program for Automation As a Service at T-Systems in Germany
- Spearheaded Red projects recovery worldwide
- Led PMO setup and process reengineering engagements
- Led project engagement reviews and assessment.
- Led business development teams, deal shaping, including scoping, estimating and contract/SOW creation and negotiation.
- Managed subcontracts and third party teams and offshore engagement.
Director Professional Services
- Developed several services offering including:
- Telecom OSS and billing implementation consulting services
- GIS Mapping and spatial analysis
- Data conversion and Document Management Services
- Content Management consulting services
- IT Governance consulting services
Senior AI Consultant | Program Manager
- Managed an AI strategy assessment and definition team at the Confidential System.
- Acted as peer-review on Internet Security at Confidential, in Denver, CO.
- Led the design and implementation an E-Commerce/Catalog application for Confidential .
Confidential, Austin, TX
Senior AI Engineer | Product Manager
- Conducted a reengineering study to qualify and quantify and make web accessible the 30 million documents at the Confidential .
- Designed and implemented a waste tracking and reporting system for the Confidential using AI techniques
- Conducted a reengineering study of the environmental compliance, restoration, and maintenance processes for the Confidential .
- Designed and implemented a Knowledge-Based system for the preventive maintenance of steam boilers through monitoring of the water chemistry for the Confidential.
Confidential, Fort Wayne, IN
Senior AI Architect
- Developed a system for truck and bus production scheduling, assembly line sequencing, line balancing, and labor management using a Simulated Annealing algorithm. It resulted in $400K annual savings.
- Participated in the development of a Knowledge-Based System for truck design configuration.