- Five years of experience in analysing and implementing the business intelligence solutions .
- Having experience in capturing the business requirements, poc, resource estimation and execution strategy planning for smooth production delivery.
- Expertise in providing end - to-end business intelligence solutions by configuring metadata & building Analytics Repository, dimensional modeling design, building business data marts, generating reports, and creating Interactive Business Intelligence Dashboards using Oracle Business Intelligence .
- Excellent understanding of Dimensional modeling techniques such as Star and Snow flake Schema methodologies.
- Experience in using Master-Detail Event navigation, Mapview,Oracle eLocator.
- Worked in different Industrial Verticals and well experienced in Finance and HR Functional Areas.
- Deployment of rpd/webcat, creating application roles, groups, setting the configuration parameters using Enterprise Manager/Weblogic console.
- Experience in developing reports and configuring various delivery options in BI Publisher and Capacity, Scaling and Performance planning in OBIEE.
- Extensively designed Interactive Dashboards, incorporating user friendly capabilities such as dashboard prompts, navigation, drill-down and Web Catalog Objects using OBIEE.
- Experience in creating OBIEE Scorecards for various KPIs, enabling write back feature Comprehensive knowledge in Debugging, Optimizing and Performance Tuning of Oracle BI Dashboards/Analysis by implementing Aggregate navigation, cache management and materialized views.
- Excellent problem solving skills with strong technical background and having the ability to meet deadlines and quickly master new technologies and skills.
FMW Technologies: Orace Business intelligence Enterprise Edition, Oracle BI Cloud Service, Oracle BI Publisher, Weblogic
Tools: Toad, SQL Developer
Databases: Oracle 10g/11g, MS SQL Server
Programming Languages: SQL, PL/SQL, c
Operating System: Linux, Windows
Confidential, New Jersey
Sr. OBIEE Analyst
- Coordinating with product management for gathering the requirements and writing functional specification documents.
- Analyzing the requirements, performing feasibility and gap analysis for existing FTI Catalyst Repository and dashboards.
- Logical and Physical data modeling was done for FTI Catalyst data warehouse in STAR Schema.
- Using Informatica Power center created mapping and mapplets to transform the data according to the business rules.
- Used various transformations like Source Qualifier, Joiner,Lookup,Filter, Expressions and Update strategy.
- Created and configured workflows and sessions to transport the data to target warehouse Oracle tables using informatics workflow manager.
- Developed stored procedures and used them in Stored procedure transformations for data processing and have used data migration tools.
- Designed FTI Catalyst repository data model and dashboards for Productivity, Core Measures subject area.
- Implemented various Time Series calculations and dimensional Ragged/Skipped hierarchy, Master detail’s events.
- Added performance tuning parameters across Weblogic, BI Server, BI Presentation server.
- Configured monthly alerts for FTI Catalyst summary dashboard page for executives and department managers.
- Involved in upgrade FTI Catalyst dashboard and repository and security migration from 10.1.3.4.2 to 18.104.22.168.0 . Resolved various 11g upgrade issues.
Environment: OBIEE 10.13.4.2,OBIEE 22.214.171.124.7.0, Oracle DB 11g, Informatica 8.1,PL/SQL,SQL, Web logic Server,, Enterprise Manager, Windows 7
Sr. OBIEE Consultant
- Interacted with business teams to gather Business Requirements as well as to define business and functional specifications for new and BAU enhancements.
- Involved design and development of repository (RPD) (creating/Modifying objects in Physical, Business and Presentation layer) and the process of repository migration.
- Expressions mapped logical columns in BMM layer to physical columns in the physical layer. Developed Reports/ Dashboards with different Analytics Views (Drill-Down / Dynamic, Pivot Table, Column Selector, Tabular with global and local Filters).
- Used Filters and provided Customized prompts appropriately to avoid excessive data showing up in reports to improve performance.
- Administered Permissions and Privileges for dashboard visibility and modifications to Users based on their groups or responsibilities.
- Responsible for implementing Object level security for the various users who would be using the BI system.
- Extensively involved in setting up Data level security for the BI Reports and also handled the security and privileges from the Database to the Oracle repository.
- Setting up the Administered Privileges and Security for various users using the LDAP security.
- Worked closely with Users, Developers and Administrators to resolve ongoing Production Problems by reviewing design changes made to production systems and made corresponding changes
- Involved in migration of OBIEE 10g to OBIEE 11g by doing minimal RPD changes where ever it is required to accomplish 10g results.
- Communicating with Oracle product team on the product limitations after 11g upgrade in terms of data download issues(like excel 2003, 2007)
- Security User maintenance by migrating existing 10g user list to LDAP Authentication service support in 11g.
- Managed SIT, UAT tests for the 10g and 11g using HP ALM Application.
Environment: OBIEE 10.13.4.2,OBIEE 126.96.36.199.7.1, OBIA 188.8.131.52, Oracle DB 10g,PL/SQL,SQL, Web logic Server, Enterprise Manager, Unix, Shell script