- Energetic, driven leader with a team focus and passion for positive customer experiences, proven trustworthy and dependable to deliver optimal results for strategic initiatives while leading cross functional teams. Confidential has 17 years’ experience in program and project leadership, process improvement and control, and acquisitions management.
- Confidential is known as a dedicated and effective leader through large and small technical, operational, and regulatory compliance initiatives.
- He has managed programs for both the federal government and private sector.
- He has the ability to quickly build trust with people, lead and deliver desired results, and continue to build on those relationships.
- Confidential has managed small projects ranging from $1M - 20M and partnered with financial counterparts to manage large acquisitions portfolios up to $600M.
- Program & Project Leadership
- Portfolio Management
- Acquisition Management (IMO)
- Process Improvement & Control
- Systems Process Analysis
- Software Development Leadership (Agile/Waterfall)
- Compliance/Regulatory Financial Reforms Leadership
- Operations Productivity & Efficiency
- Team Leadership & Coaching/Mentoring
Director of Operations
- Pursued Confidential franchise opportunity, while working part-time to evaluate and analyze the business.
- Advanced through Confidential corporate interview process from 50,000 applicants to 200 qualified candidates
- Managed operations for a high-volume store with approximately $6M+ annual revenue. Included open/closing store, vault/cash count, inventory, resource scheduling, coaching, and management of all resources/functional areas.
- Partnered with store Owner to drive efficiency by managing team more effectively and reducing monthly expenses.
- Leveraged professional network to drive increased catering sales to align with corporate initiative.
Sr. Program Manager
- Managed technology implementation of Confidential Originations compliance changes to data capture and reporting.
- Led effort to evaluate infrastructure enhancements and business case creation for application upgrades of ALS and replacement of RMS application.
- Managed remediation of 100+ issues with Confidential reporting for Consumer Bank; compliance driven and included technical and operational remediation, risk mitigation, and partnering with 4 Credit Bureaus and key vendors.
- Managed CFPB Regulation Z Mortgage Reform delivery and execution across 14 areas of Consumer Bank.
Manager, Project Management
- Accountable for overall integration budget of $600M and IMO individual budget of $21.3M (50+ team members) in partnership with Integration Finance, and oversight across 15 work streams, including over 100 projects.
- Managed change control, project registration, resource demand/billing, and weekly/monthly executive forums.
- Managed Integrated User Authentication project to collapse user IDs for Confidential Bank and Card customers.
- Managed schedule, collaborative scoping/planning sessions, requirements gathering, and design sessions for Agile team consisting of 10 IT platforms, across multiple geographical locations (domestic and offshore).
- Mentored junior associate and contractor project managers on OLB to ISSO program.
- Manager for consolidation of 3 ATM driver vendors to 1 driver vendor.
- Led evaluation of ATM Lab/test environment consolidation across 4 Confidential locations.
- Key contributor to successful deployment and replacement of 1500+ ATM’s across the North, South, and Mid-Atlantic footprint to newer Image Capture ATMs.
- Manager for conversion of 2500 ATMs across the Branch & Kiosk footprint
- Managed planning and minute-by-minute schedules for mock events, dress rehearsal, and conversion rollout.
- Key contributor to successful ATM Bank conversion with minimal impact to customer experience.
Sr. Project Manager
- Head of issue management. Managed special projects from audit findings, oversaw all activities for the Audit Facilitation & Remediation Group, and managed quarterly Sarbanes Oxley (SOX) testing and evaluation of the annual SAS70 exam.
- Partnered with stakeholders to conduct interviews, discuss proposed or new regulations, technology issues, and ensure remediation deadlines for audit findings were met on time.
- Led integration of SOX, SAS70 reporting and quarterly financial attestations for Confidential acquisition.